It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers accuse Clinton Foundation of criminal activity. Media silent.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Campaign finance in the United States is the financing of electoral campaigns at the federal, state, and local levels. At the federal level, campaign finance law is enacted by Congress and enforced by the Federal Election Commission (FEC), an independent federal agency.

What is the FEC’s position, the enforcement agency?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So this thread is about the ultra-corrupt Clinton Foundation and the fact that the media is refusing to report on allegations against it.

But Trump

Pathetic

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

so you are griping that it bypassed the fec and ended up in the court system
all the fec would have done, if it found it warranted was refer it to the court system.
heck, I have no idea, like I said, I see the stormy bit as just the oohy gooey sex story to entertain us in hopes we will get sidetracked from the main story. So, I haven't been keeping up with it. maybe I am wrong, but this started out as a criminal proceeding against cohen which revealed that there might be a reason to suspect infraction of the campaign finance law.. which, I don't know maybe they will refer that to the fec. like I said, I haven't really been too interested in that part of the story.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
where's the proof that it is ultra-corrupt???
I mean, everything hillary has been investigated so many times I've lost count a long time ago and stopped paying attention.
if some on here are gonna be threatening civil war if trump is removed from office and are demanding proof now, when we have no idea what the first investigation into all of it is...
then where's the proof that the clinton foundation is corrupt..
real actual proof... not he said she said, not alt right blogs, actual official documents or some sort.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Name the formal investigations completed? Are you saying the Clinton Foundation did not have to change their tax returns? Somehow they got a do over?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
where's the proof that it is ultra-corrupt???
I mean, everything hillary has been investigated so many times I've lost count a long time ago and stopped paying attention.
if some on here are gonna be threatening civil war if trump is removed from office and are demanding proof now, when we have no idea what the first investigation into all of it is...
then where's the proof that the clinton foundation is corrupt..
real actual proof... not he said she said, not alt right blogs, actual official documents or some sort.

It’s in the same envelope as the ‘Russian Collusion’ evidence against your President (no proof of that whatsoever)
Although it IS under investigation for corruption

But would you donate to it? I wouldn’t, she’s rich enough already.
edit on 15 12 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I imagine alot of charitable organizations get do overs...
people do make mistakes ya know!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
no, I wouldn't donate to it, clinton is known to have crappy computer security. the last time one of their servers was hacked, their donors info was let loose on the net and some of the donors ended up with the hassle of having that information used to kill their credit rating. my credit rating can get sunk all on it's own thank you!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
These guys got guts. Last few Clinton whistle blowers probably wish they hadn't.

Didint i guy recently get raised by the FBI

FBI has gone to great lengths protecting the Clintons, while going after the ones who question their activity

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If it were up to the Republican far right, the Clintons would be investigated until the day they die. Mostly to deflect from the idiocy that's occurring in the white house now.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

She eats babies, i dont need proof it happens in my head... Burn the witch 👌

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Then why are the individuals called whistleblowers? Are they lying?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

I imagine alot of charitable organizations get do overs...
people do make mistakes ya know!!!

It is understood that there are 2 separate Clinton charities, right?

A personal family one and the other one.

In past debates posters mixed them up.

Just checking.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
If it were up to the Republican far right, the Clintons would be investigated until the day they die. Mostly to deflect from the idiocy that's occurring in the white house now.

But, Hey! Trump administration investigations need to end quickly "Tied up with a pretty bow" -- never to be revisited again.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

because words mean whatever we want them to now

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I have no idea really.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
a reply to: pianopraze

According to them, they are “an outside whistleblower, not and inside whistleblowers”. They filed the claim under whistleblower status.

You can't expect to come in here and throw shade at La Queen Hillary, their Lord and Savior and not take a bunch of # for it.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The question was,”are they lying.”

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Meadow’s Hearing on the Clinton Foundation Was a Disaster

Read the entire article. These whistleblowers have connected themselves with known conspiracy spinners.

After receiving a preliminary denial of their claims from the IRS, Moynihan indicated that if the department doesn’t rule in their favor, they will file a civil suit.

washingtonmonthly.com...
edit on 15-12-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Do you have any proof they are lying?

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join