It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers accuse Clinton Foundation of criminal activity. Media silent.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yesterday, two whistleblowers disclosed their findings at a hearing, and if what they say is true, The Clinton Foundation acted as a foreign agent, a slush fund, and Bill Clinton's personal piggy bank since its inception.

The investigation clearly demonstrates that the foundation was not a charitable organization per se, but in point of fact was a closely held family partnership

As such, it was governed in a fashion in which it sought in large measure to advance the personal interests of its principles as detailed within the financial analysis of this submission and further confirmed within the supporting documentation and evidence section.

The media is oddly silent on the topic, but then again, they all endorsed Clinton for president.

Go to 1:30:00 to hear the case as it was laid out by the whistleblowers.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Is hell really freezing over?

I need to pinch myself as I was under the assumption that the Clintons and their ilk were above the law!

Popcorn in hand

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

The media is oddly silent on the topic, but then again, they all endorsed Clinton for president.

Fox is not media?

IIn any case:

On Thursday, John Moynihan and Larry Doyle rejected Meadows request to turn over 6,000 pages of evidence, which could implicate the Clinton Foundation in a pay-to-play scheme. However, the whistleblowers did agree to answer the committee’s questions about the information contained in those documents.
www.oann.com...

A congressional hearing on the Clinton Foundation turned into a fiasco on Thursday after Republicans clashed with their own witnesses — two private investigators who refused to turn over documents that they claimed showed evidence of criminal wrongdoing at the Clinton Foundation
www.washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 12/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingsquirel
Is hell really freezing over?

I need to pinch myself as I was under the assumption that the Clintons and their ilk were above the law!

Popcorn in hand

That remains to be seen. They submitted their findings to both the IRS and FBI, but not so much has come of it yet. They suggested there is an open FBI investigation, but remain largely disappointed with the lack of response. Whether this will lead to further investigations remains to be seen.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Fox is not media?

In any case:

On Thursday, John Moynihan and Larry Doyle rejected Meadows request to turn over 6,000 pages of evidence, which could implicate the Clinton Foundation in a pay-to-play scheme. However, the whistleblowers did agree to answer the committee’s questions about the information contained in those documents.

www.oann.com...

Hey you found a couple. Thanks. Any from the other bubble?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The Thursday hearing? Why? Nothing happened. Just hot air.

Moynihan added that there was no benefit to sharing the documents with the committee because congress doesn’t have law enforcement capabilities. “That’s why we presented to government agencies, which you’re not,” said Moynihan. Meadows promised to subpoena the documents from his witnesses.

“Don’t get cute with me,” he told Moynihan. “I thought you said you were all about the rule of law, all about the truth.”

The DOJ investigation of the Clinton Foundation began some time ago, as reported by "the media."
Clinton

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Moynihan added that there was no benefit to sharing the documents with the committee because congress doesn’t have law enforcement capabilities. “That’s why we presented to government agencies, which you’re not,” said Moynihan. Meadows promised to subpoena the documents from his witnesses.

“Don’t get cute with me,” he told Moynihan. “I thought you said you were all about the rule of law, all about the truth.”

The DOJ investigation of the Clinton Foundation began some time ago.
www.washingtonpost.com... _story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d583893afed9

That's some selective copy and pasting. Maybe you should give the testimony a listen.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yeah, they will probably be thrown in supermax with Obama.

I mean "supermaxin' n relaxin' at their SA beach houses!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Well, they must read ATS™ because many of Us here KNEW TheClintonFraudation™ was lining their pockets w/foreign cash for when She won the Presidential Erection, luckily the 'lesser of 2 evils' won and those of Us that don't play the '2 Party Paradigm™' game get screwed again.. When #44 was 'IN' We had 8 years of (R)s dragging their feet due to the Kenyan President...

Wait a minute...

Wasn't the LOUDEST and didn't Twitter™ get the most action from the guy who is now #45?

How does that happen? (rhetorical really...)

You have a bunch of folks still stuck playing the 2 Party Paradigm Game... Funny how that happens.. Who woulda thunk?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
THis is excellent. Sad to see the IRS sitting on it for so long. Not surprised at all that the first Dem (Norton) questioning them has ZERO questions about their findings but is only trying to get them to seem partisan. Very sad Democrats, keep circling that wagon.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The DOJ investigation of the Clinton Foundation began some time ago, as reported by "the media."
Clinton

Seriously, what is your personal interest in defending the Clintons. You obviously did not listen to one second of this.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Is this one of the whistleblowers that recently said:

"I know where all the bodies are buried"

That's an interesting quote, no?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Is this one of the whistleblowers that recently said:

"I know where all the bodies are buried"

That's an interesting quote, no?

These are the guys who interviewed that whistleblower, and even quoted that phrase in this hearing.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Does he still have the shovel?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Here's the whole thing, with transcript. But you're talking about the "whistleblowers" who refused to present their evidence to the Committee. Right? Starts at about 1:30:00. Hot air. Documents they won't provide, witnesses who they will not name.

www.c-span.org.../hearing-clinton-foundation

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Another claim that the media isn't reporting on something when they actually are reporting on it. Lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I watched this, all of it...
maybe there was something of substance from the first two witnesses, or at least one of them. the other one was very quickly met with hostility from one of the republicans who chose to argue with him over weather or not there was bias in the IRS concerning the alledged targeting of conservative non-profits... and no, I am not gonna argue with you over there was or not.
then came the two "whistle-blowers", who aren't really whistle blowers at all but rather private investigators kind of like bounty hunters who make their living finding corruption within non-profits. they ended their session with being threatened with subpoenas for the documents that they say they have to substantiate their claims but refused to share. and, I do believe it was a republican doing the threatening!!

the planned parenthood crew was more impressive than these guys were, at least they had a bogus chart created by a pro-life group.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Here's the whole thing, with transcript. But you're talking about the "whistleblowers" who refused to present their evidence to the Committee. Right? Starts at about 1:30:00. Hot air. Documents they won't provide, witnesses who they will not name.

www.c-span.org.../hearing-clinton-foundation

They provided the documents for the tax findings, but submitted the criminal findings to the appropriate authorities. Do you know why they didn't provide the documents to congress?

link   

So I'll just say there's no doubt in my mind that the Clinton's and their foundation have discrepancies to say the least. They're worth a few hundred million as career politicians.... Let's be real, somewhere along the line they've done some things they don't want to surface.

That aside, framing the induviduals in this case as whistle-blowers is close to disingenuous. Whistle-blowers come from inside an organization.

I doubt this will materialize into much, though I would not shed a tear if the Clintons had to atone for their misdeeds one day... In fact, I'd welcome it.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Another claim that the media isn't reporting on something when they actually are reporting on it. Lol.

I doubt you even know what the subject they should be reporting on is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join