It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Schumer on imigration. Proof that lefties are lunatics.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: headorheart
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Nope. Just like every liberal isn't a lunatic, every conservative isn't a racist.

I don't have a party. Equal opportunity hater here. I just happen to hate Trump and the idea of a wall. I also hated Hillary.

I think I hate Hillary more but I still keep some for Trump.
And for this being a conspiracy site I am surprised users here support a wall. I mean what do they think it will be used for in the future?
To keep people out or easily keep people in? Hmmmmmm

Oh yeah. A wall to keep people in, the only problem is that it doesn't extend around the entire country.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You think propaganda is only aimed at one side? Nope, it's aimed at both. The media knows exactly what they're doing, they're brainwashing leftists to hate anything Trump and at the same time brainwashing people on the right to hate anything leftist.

Taking anything the media says seriously, to the point where you are attributing what they do or say with an entire half of the population ("leftists are lunatics"), is falling for the double-edged propaganda.

I point out the media's propaganda too, I still get called a closet liberal and am pigeonholed into a box with them though. If you want to use that reasoning I can too.

it's almost as if your other personality posts for you a good bit of the time. Prove me wrong and show me a pro trump post you made. Surely if you are for border security, you have agreed with him about it here.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Nope. Just like every liberal isn't a lunatic, every conservative isn't a racist.

I don't have a party. Equal opportunity hater here. I just happen to hate Trump and the idea of a wall. I also hated Hillary.

And for this being a conspiracy site I am surprised users here support a wall. I mean what do they think it will be used for in the future?

Oh yeah. A wall to keep people in, the only problem is that it doesn't extend around the entire country.

Well not yet that is. After the southern border has a wall Canada will succumb to some kind of turmoil. Then BAM..... reason for another wall.
I’m telling ya man, I can see the future!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Just like how Trump's statements and tweets make the lefties lose their collective minds. I find that HILARIOUS!

Well they are usually full of lies... but you trumpets love that... What I find hilarious is any anti trump thread posted here you all tell the poster to get a life but then jump into the multi daily anti dem threads made by the same guy and go all woot woot go team....

That is some funny #...

I think it's even funnier when a thread like this is posted, and you have no rebuttal, since it's true and all, and you are left with following the last prediction of the OP. At least you didn't disappoint.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Canada has no wall and if in the future the government has that kind of power they can build the wall anyways so it's a pointless argument.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well not yet that is. After the southern border has a wall Canada will succumb to some kind of turmoil. Then BAM..... reason for another wall.

naw, the next wall will be around SoCal. Trump will troll them enough to where they feel it's in their best interests. It will be billed as the next best thing to moving to another country. (I see the future too.)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

naw, the next wall will be around SoCal. Trump will troll them enough to where they feel it's in their best interests. It will be billed as the next best thing to moving to another country. (I see the future too.)

I actually agree with that idea. Those softies could use a “safe space” and GTFO.
Hell they can even do it to Nevada seeings how California failed policies seem to be flowing over here.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Two walls? Time to buy a boat.

edit on 12 14 2018 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Right, so democrats are for sensible immigration. Who ever said we weren’t? As per your own words Obama said similar things. So let’s refresh Democrats sayspublicly we need to deal with immigration. Rwnj interpretation, build trumps wall or you want to let every Scum bag on earth in. Democrats are soft on your migration. FWIW that’s one area I agree with trump. I like his policy for the most part. But I’m a big ole no on the wall. a reply to: network dude

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Specific sources? No. I'm using common sense. Trump just negotiated a new trade deal with Mexico... how is that going to feed his ego to throw it away by locking Mexico out? Plus he has stated several times in rallies and speeches that he wants his "big beautiful wall with a big beautiful door in it." That doesn't sound like a solid 100% barrier to me.

He's also said several times that he wasn't proposing a solid wall, that parts would be fenced and others would be open because of natural barriers and to allow trade.

If he wanted gates at the crossings, he could do that now... they're cheap compared to a wall. But gates would mean nothing... those we are trying to stop from crossing are not the ones coming across at the ports of entry and showing their ID... it's the ones who are sneaking through the desert at night in the back of a truck with fourty-eleven-dozen others so they can drop a kid, get a slave wage job, and send the money back home while they live off welfare to raise their kid here.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
What is the reason behind "No" to the wall?

I keep reading it, but no one elaborates further.

ETA: A border wall has helped Israel (yeah clutch those pearls).

And 65 other countries have erected border walls. If they don't work, why are they doing it?
edit on 14-12-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I say no only because I have a better idea! And a way cooler idea!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

A moat?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

No, Democrats WERE for sensible immigration, publicly. Not so much now.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

A moat?

DAMNIT.....How did you know?
But not just any moat oh no. I want one filled with Gators and spikes!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Sharks!
With fricken laser beams on their heads!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: blueman12
Umm.. why do we need a giant wall? Just fix the systems that are already in place. Make work visas easier to obtain. More investigation teams for companies that higher illegals. Legalize marijuana (less cartel activity). Etc...

Immigration has been a complicated problem, and the issue is if a giant expensive wall will fix that or just be a band-aid covering up the symptoms.

Many on the left want better immigration systems. Not everyone agrees a wall is going to solve it, and be worth the hefty expense.

Open borders will sure fix this.

It's like you folks don't even know what your party is about. Trump wants to secure the border. Now go back to news (MSM coverage) of any and all border events. Any action besides providing a red carpet and free everything is demonized as Trump is a (some term with an ist at the end) and a bad person. Damnit, pretend to be consistent at least, this isn't some new idea.

Trump could say we are not going to build a wall but take the money to implement e-verify and ensure no illegal alien can work or do anything in the country, progressives would still have a fit over it and obstruct. Their new reason would be we are being cruel to the illegal aliens that do cross the border.

The goal posts will keep moving.

Most clear thinking folks want a wall both literally and figuratively. I don't expect that there will be a Great Wall of China built, but I suspect you do need a physical barrier in some areas. Others no so much.

Well we all know that an e-verify system will never happen (or going after the businesses that hire illegals). Not even worth mentioning because Trump knows how much US industry relies on illegal workers (he should know, as a patron of them). That dude could care less about illegal immigration if the corporatocracy is gonna take a hit. The only way to curb this problem is to hit the source (the hiring), which he wont do. I know it. You know it. "The wall" is merely an oversized hyper expensive monument to rile up his base. That's it. A sad testament to the GOPs falling out with fiscal responsibility. It will do nothing to stop people from getting in.

And just stop, he meant an actual physical wall. He talked about it ad nauseam. That dude isn't whippy enough to speak in metaphor. Exaggeration yes, metaphor no.

Remember when Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall? That's some serious goalpost moving.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sharks!

Hell yes man! And if someone was able to cross then they are more American than I am and more then welcome in my book!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

A moat?

DAMNIT.....How did you know?
But not just any moat oh no. I want one filled with Gators and spikes!

With nice shinny bridges leading to legal points of entry. I like it.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sharks!

You can borrow some of ours if you like...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join