It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which time was Michael Cohen telling the truth?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ok but not the president

The previous poster was asking

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Aallanon
Interesting development

Judge in Flynn case orders Mueller to turn over interview docs after bombshell claim of FBI pressure

wow

www.foxnews.com...

Flynn is going to get his case overturned looks like Mueller lied to him. And worse tricked him into an interview. Even the agents that did the initial report thought he was honest about it. Wasn't until struck rewrote the report 6 months later that suddenly he lied.

I think Mueller has been decieved by several people he counted on to do there jobs.

Not true, according to Comey's recent testimony to Congress. He said that the agents who interviewed Flynn reported that Flynn did not show any of the common signs of lying, such as hesitating, changing the subject, being evasive or nervous, etc. Nevertheless, they reported that they were sure he WAS lying. I would guess that they were sure of that because they had heard recordings of the conversations that Flynn had with Kislyak and others. Remember that it was because of those intercepts that the acting Attorney General, Sally Yates approached the Trump administration and told them that Flynn was compromised.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
And when was tRump telling the truth? I flush better down my toilet than tRump has ever been.

<< 1  2   >>

join