It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which time was Michael Cohen telling the truth?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So If you have been keeping up, Cohen has basically stated Trump is guilty of everything and more.

I tried to find an article where Cohen says Trump is innocent but couldn't find one. I did find one that reports he would take a bullet for him. from this article,
That one-sidedness has always been at the heart of President Trump’s relationship with his longtime lawyer and fixer, Michael D. Cohen, who has said he would “take a bullet” for Mr. Trump.

www.nytimes.com...

while looking I came across this article and found it interesting.

bipartisanreport.com...

I don't know the site but the story is accurate to my memory. Feel free to post any articles in rebuttal. I am not saying any of this is fact.

So in that story this line struck me.

JUST IN: Trump’s Lawyer Michael Cohen Busted In Massive Tax Evasion Scandal

Tax evasion? Isn't that what they got Capone on? That's a pretty big lever and we are not talking about chump change, this from the article.

It’s that taxi business of his that is now causing more problems for him — the state of New York has now slapped a massive addition onto the total amount of taxes owed by taxi businesses belonging to him and/or members of his family, leaving him facing a bill that totals some $282,000.

I then started thinking about Corsi. He is in fact suing the FbI/DOJ etc. from a different article,

Jerome Corsi sues Mueller, Justice, CIA, FBI, NSA

Corsi is suing for among other things, being threatened. From the second article,

The suit also accuses the special counsel's office of having threatened him with prison unless he agreed to testify falsely that he served as a liaison between WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and the Republican political strategist Roger Stone, who was an adviser to Trump's presidential campaign.

www.nbcnews.com...

Cont....
edit on 14-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
LOL I hit post by accident. So I will get straight to the point,

Which time do you think he was telling the truth?

all I ask is that you think about it and answer with your head not your heart.

ETA. I am listening to Rush Limbaugh (I know, I know) He makes an interesting observation,

Cohen is going to potentially make millions off this.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Which time do you think he was telling the truth?

The times for which there is corroborating evidence.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm guessing that a big percentage of Cohen's prison sentence is because of the tax evasion he was doing and for lying to the FBI under oath. I doubt if any of the term he is serving is for paying the two girls the money because technically it was not campaign contributions that was used. Although they have twisted the law recently to include any money spent that benefit's the campaign as a contribution, even if it is not claimed legally or deducted as a tax deduction. That new interpretation could really hurt the Democratic party if it is allowed to be considered. All of Soros expenditures to offbeat interests are used to influence the elections, the vast majority being used to promote the Democratic party. This is a good way of cleaning up the swamp, I hope those New York judges push this, it will help to stop all of the money flowing into the Democratic party on the side.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

can you link that corroborating evidence if you know of any, please? Thanks

ETA A question. Is this how Meuller gets corroberatying evidence?

Corsi is suing for among other things, being threatened. From the second article, The suit also accuses the special counsel's office of having threatened him with prison unless he agreed to testify falsely that he served as a liaison between WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and the Republican political strategist Roger Stone, who was an adviser to Trump's presidential campaign.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

He said Trump is a liar , I think we all know that is true.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

David Pecker, for one.
Of course, there are the reams of data gathered from Cohen's offices.

Corsi. Sure.

edit on 12/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

News flash, everyone in the world lies.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The question you proposed is exactly the point...

He's not reliable.
He's a confirmed liar.
He's doing so in order to save his own hide, and likely his family's (understanding what happens when you're the small fish, and the investigators are attempting to catch the big fish)

Other than the serious reliability issues with Cohen, since we can't get passed that as it relates to bagging Trump, what's the point?

edit on 14-12-2018 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
How about I answer that with a question?

What makes you think he ever told the truth?
He's an American and a Lawyer and he's worked for an American politician. The only time he is telling the truth is when he IS NOT talking!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Ah , guess that makes it OK then.
As you were.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Cohen is a liar and a scandalous cheat. Scandalous cheaters and lairs can tell the truth when it suits them.

Anyone who needs to rely on the words of a scandalous liar like Cohen to know that Trump is one as well may not have the where with all to decide when Cohen is or is not telling the truth.

What we have here is two liars pointing at each other saying ''Him'', not me.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Though you may accept that falsehood, many of us do not. That notion is one of the greatest ''lowering of the bar'' there is.
Lies beget lies. '' Everyone in the world lies'' is a lie.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

it makes it impossible to debate. I can't say Trump doesn't lie.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

please stay on topic

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As you were.

I agree with you, Trump lies a lot. So does Cohen. My prediction is his "jail time" is a farce, and as soon as Mueller finishes his "investigation", you will see Cohen's sentence changed to something without jail time. this is all a poorly acted play. But hopefully, true justice will be served and only Republicans will be sent to jail.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I think the facts will come out when PeckerGate is opened for the general public to see the naked truth.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 14-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

please stay on topic

I am right on topic. For one, I quoted YOU and responded to YOU. This is YOUR thread and hence if I was off topic then it was because YOU were off topic.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: gortex

As you were.

I agree with you, Trump lies a lot. So does Cohen. My prediction is his "jail time" is a farce, and as soon as Mueller finishes his "investigation", you will see Cohen's sentence changed to something without jail time. this is all a poorly acted play. But hopefully, true justice will be served and only Republicans will be sent to jail.

That or he has a really REALLY bad accident in prison! They know he is a pansy ass and might talk down the road at a later date...….

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The whole thing is a dam charade as anyone else going to serve a prison sentence would be locked up by now.

But, But, wait for it, not this clown: he is the very first guilty person that I have seen that can get things off his chest, and out in the open before his time.

Just sickening of what this country has turned into.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join