It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Or Something Explainable.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This was posted on You Tube yesterday

A triangle " Craft " seen during the latest Space X Mission. Possible fake or something explainable. Who knows?

The interesting part i believe is that it occurred on 8th December, the same day as this proposed sighting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

To me it looks a lot like the golden "tin foil"type stuff they use on lots of space items-I think its used to insulate electronics from highly charged particles in space(or something like that).
It probably fell off a satellite or space craft.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Not fake. It's the earth below, moved into night and a town or city lights on the surface caught in the camera view from hundreds of miles up looking downward orbiting at about 17k mph.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I kind of thought that at first too, but then you see the 2nd thing go by (higher in the frame). The rates are much different, meaning the first object is closer to the craft than the second.

I don't think it was ET necessarily, but I equally don't think it was something on the ground either.

edit on 12/14/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: ausername

I kind of thought that at first too, but then you see the 2nd thing go by (higher in the frame). The rates are much different, meaning the first object is closer to the craft than the second.

I don't think it was ET necessarily, but I equally don't think it was something on the ground either.

I'm not sure what second object you mean. Do you mean the one shown at about the 1:07 mark?

If so, then we don't know if the camera was zoomed in or out farther for one of those clips versus the other. If the camera zoom is different, then the apparent speed of background objects would be different.

...Unless you mean a different second object that the one I mentioned.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Not fake. It's the earth below, moved into night and a town or city lights on the surface caught in the camera view from hundreds of miles up looking downward orbiting at about 17k mph.

Exacty, city night light. I exposed this explanation with an interesting image on Twitter.
You can see it at this Space Station coordinates 50.7° N, 116.6° E --> eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Could be another craft the government has. It also looks like some pictures I have seen where earth city lights pass by at night. Earth city lights would be my first guess, a well lit city or multiple cities somewhere.
edit on 14-12-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
They sure are making them wrinkly these days:

Still, it's interesting that the light reflection lights it up so much. How big is it?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I've seen many weird looking video's about weird looking craft or anomaly from the ISS .

None I could discribe as how we would build spacecraft as we do here on Earth, but how can we know for sure how for example alien craft would look like because what I've seen so far look very alien to me?
edit on 0b52America/ChicagoFri, 14 Dec 2018 16:52:52 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 14 Dec 2018 16:52:52 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest

originally posted by: ausername

Exacty, city night light. I exposed this explanation with an interesting image on Twitter.
You can see it at this Space Station coordinates 50.7° N, 116.6° E --> eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

The only thing that dissuades me from this, is the regularity and symmetry of the shape. City lights appear to be me more irregular in pattern and shape.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Still, it's interesting that the light reflection lights it up so much. How big is it?

Very wrinkly. The fact that it gets lit-up by the thrusters is another strike against it being city lights.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Saying the light reflection lights it up is like saying "I see rods". We can see lots of things in videos, but what we see needs to be interpreted based on what we know about how cameras work, image compression algorithms, etc.

In actuality it's too far away to be lit up very much by the thrusters, just like even though we can see rods in videos, there's no such things as rods.

originally posted by: ufoofinterest

Obviously the Space-X cam has lower resolution, though I don't know how much of the compression is from youtube if the original video is better. This is a screencap straight from the video without enhancement. It doesn't look anything like a TR3B to me. It does look like a city, though if that image is the same city then it's not picking up some of the fainter city lights, probably because exposure is compensated for the bright spacecraft.

top topics

join