It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Mount Saint Helens Emitting Visible Plumes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
At 3:03 a.m. PST this morning, three consecutive images were captured from the Johnston Observatory webcam feed. These images tracked a glowing emission that continued to grow over a time period of 10 minutes. The emissions continue at this time.

Glowing Emission from MSH

As of 7:38 a.m. PST, the activity is continuing as evidenced in new webcam images capturing further emissions.

Emissions Continue at MSH

You may view the Johnston Observatory webcam images real-time at the following link:

www.spiritoftruth.org...

[edit on 28-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Mount St. Helens is really worth keeping an eye on for futher activity that may affect the that entire region. I have never been to the Pac. N.W. but I hear it is beautiful year around. I wonder if the mountain is acting the way to the prior eruption years ago. "The Ring of Fire" is close to home and I hope those close to the mountain are in constant touch with the people who are trained in monitoring this puppy. Mother Earth I remind myself, is always in control.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The emissions are intensifying. It appears we may be witnessing the beginning of a full-blown eruption.

www.thedivinesibyl.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm not going to hold my breath on this one, the last thread about MSH and its impending blowup was an alert for a few days, and absolutely nothing happened other than some smoke and a bulge. Everyone was so sure it was going to blow last time that I find it hard to believe anything more than another smoke show will happen this time, of course I could be entirely wrong and just in uber-skeptic mode today. None-the-less it should be monitered closely, last thing we need is a massive loss of life due to that thing blowing up.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I don't think anyone needs to hold his breath, but the last I heard the dome was growing at a rate of thirty feet a day. It's going to blow in the pretty near future. I know that if I lived in that area, I would be keeping an eye on it. I am always affected by that video with the voice of the researcher yelling with unmistakable excitement that volcano had erupted. Those were his final word. At least, he died with a smile on his face.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
An interesting tidbit - unfortunately from India Daily, but worth scanning:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join