It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia.... Who cares?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

interesting. so you extrapolate a single person on your social media to the larger group of "weak minded rwnj's"?

What about "rwnj's" that aren't weak minded?

The problem with painting with a broad brush is you just can't seem to get any detail.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Sure, him and all of the Dems told us it was about finding Russian collusion. But none of that matters now. Because we are seeing something far more sinister and damaging to the United States.

Details of the cover up of...

Donald Trump's sex life!!

Hmm, not quite. I personally never thought Trump was directly involved in any collusion with Russia. Or if so, he was oblivious to it. I think he was much more angered at the thought of all the skeletons and dirt hiding behind him, and what an investigation might uncover.

Do you suggest that an investigation, if it uncovers other crimes other than that which is being investigated, should just be ignored when found? Doesn't work that way. Trump probably has a LOT of skellies in the closet, from fraud to tax evasion to who knows what. I think he is much more worried about them finding those things, than a result for Russian collusion.

It's amusing to me that people think the ONLY thing Trump should be held accountable for is Russian collusion (and many don't even think that).

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Mueller found the real crime that is the most devastating the country has ever faced.

Sure, him and all of the Dems told us it was about finding Russian collusion. But none of that matters now. Because we are seeing something far more sinister and damaging to the United States.

Details of the cover up of...

Donald Trump's sex life!!

You should stop whining about the scope of the investigation and take a look at Rosenstein's letter appointing Mueller's investigation.

pdf file

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
President Putin sort of campaigned for now President Trump, but there was no collusion. Even if there was, it's not a crime. I think Putin has done a lot to move on from KGB era and did not want to let Killary set up something like that here as it could be a threat to his nation.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
During the election trump was the only one to bring up Russian interference.

At right away he was attack with ridicule with Obama telling trump and the works that the u.s. election system is the most secure in the world.

And if trump is worried. He should work on getting more votes

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The problem with painting with a broad brush is you just can't seem to get any detail.

I wear my 'people like you' designation as a badge of honer; considering the person that gave it to me.

oh and about that Russian thing.....

www.rawstory.com...

www.bbc.com...

www.ft.com...
edit on 16-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Judicial Watch's recent success has found in Obama emails that he engineered the Russia collusion mess hours before Trump's inauguration. And senator Warner right there in on the entire scam, no surprise there. Also a republican in on the whole thing was Senator Corker.
Obama admin did it all

Death penalty for all of them.
edit on 16-12-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
do you all still want obamas birth certificate , lol

<< 1  2  3   >>

join