It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google "idiot" and then look at the pictures it pulls up...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Google "idiot" and then look at the pictures it pulls up...

And the more you do that the more it's going to show the same result because: algorithms.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Here's Bing, break out the butthurt salve on both sides:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: RickinVa

Seriously. Stop using Google. Duckduckgo is vastly superior. It took me an embarrassing amount of time to realize it. But for real, stop with Google.

I stopped using Google about a year ago and haven't looked back.... I love Duckduckgo search engine, it's definitely not rigged and trashed like Google.

Now we just need an alternative to youtube, so far I'm leaning towards BitChute.

I don't even use the Google Play Store anymore, lots of alternative sites that have free app apk files.

F*** Google ads too... thank goodness for ad blockers.

edit on 43124331am312018Thu, 13 Dec 2018 08:43:30 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Google showing how assinine,petty, and vindictive they really are, that's all this is.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hahah just googled idiot and there’s an article from BBC saying the word idiot is trending on the internet. Good job ATS lol

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

It's not. The algorithm is garbage compared to google unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beach Bum

Google showing how assinine,petty, and vindictive they really are, that's all this is.

Not really, its unexpected consequences of the algorithm.

When Obama was in office if you searched for the N word, it would bring up the white house.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

He's still near the top when you do that. Google is obviously racist too.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

is it probably because google works based on those algorithms where if someone meta tags a picture with "idiot" or #idiot
or any other type of data tag , then everytime someone does it it means there are more on the internet

doesnt it just mean that there are loads of people tagging images of trump with idiot !

just like how if you were to google anything, else it depends on how the images are categorised by their meta tags ?

Im sure thats how it works

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: interupt42

He's still near the top when you do that. Google is obviously racist too.

Well duh, you actually think its a coincidence that google.com has a WHITE background? Yeah, I think not.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Well duh, you actually think its a coincidence that google.com has a WHITE background? Yeah, I think not.

True, Google is not down with the brown.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Such an ‘idiot’ that he became President of the United States.

Oh and a multi-billionaire business icon. Looooong before he was ever on television he was an American icon and a household name. Like early eighties.

How ‘idiotic’ he must be.

(Winning)

As for the OP, yeah not very surprising. It’s called ‘desperation’, it’s the new fragrance of the left.

Hey there, be honest. Trump, just like everyone I have ever known, occasionally acts like an idiot.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Maybe put the blame on the people who put the word and picture into web pages that Google indexes.

If Google filtered results to remove the Trump pages we would be hearing about how it is censoring results.
edit on 12/13/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

DuckDuckGo is as unbiased as you can get.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Such an ‘idiot’ that he became President of the United States.

Oh and a multi-billionaire business icon. Looooong before he was ever on television he was an American icon and a household name. Like early eighties.

How ‘idiotic’ he must be.

(Winning)

As for the OP, yeah not very surprising. It’s called ‘desperation’, it’s the new fragrance of the left.

You know gullible isn't areal word right? Look it up.

Multi-billionaire lol, by his own boot straps right? The evidence is out there. His daddy gave him all the cash and he squandered it again and again. Sorry, your guys bad with cash and a charlatan. You've been sold a bill of goods and you can't even see it.

I'm glad I'm not that dumb!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So you're saying Google provides more accurate search results than Yahoo? Good to know!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is kind of like that old joke about “if you look up stupid in the dictionary there is a picture of you”......

I find this just so funny!

Also live how annoyed some of his supporters seem over it

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

You do realize when fred Trump died his entire estate was estimated at 300 million. Donald Trump low end is 5 billion so saying his father gave him the money just shows how stupid you are.

Oh and gullible is a word and i think you should be very familiar with it

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I don't think conservatives know how an algorithm works or what it is. Umm, did you try other sites besides Google because they all pretty much provide the same answer.

And the truth is, Trump is an idiot but Trump supporters will never admit it because then they will admit they support and love an idiot. And loving idiots isn't a bad thing but Trump is a malicious, narcissistic, pathological lying idiot. The worst kind of idiot.
edit on 13-12-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
There is no conspiracy in this, it is all computer program and algorithm that influences the entire search parameters. What comes up is the top searched stories, or images with those search terms.

And if it was an effort to do that, then people got together, spending a lot of time to connect those 2 words together to get those results to come up.

It is possible. In fact to see the first time this came to light, one just needs to look for the definition of Santorum. And that was done by one part of the population.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join