It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: Prosecutors have evidence the president committed a felony

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You've managed to take the words out of my mouth twice in this thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Napolitano learned in 2017 that Trump is in possesion of dirt on him too. Thats why he went dark so suddenly.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

This is the idealogical era of "views". Pardon the pun. The competition of the of "hits" on your viewpoints. Or kitten.

Majority rules is the only thing people know anymore.

Small communities had a good run.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

This is the idealogical era of "views". Pardon the pun. The competition of the of "hits" on your viewpoints. Or kitten.

Majority rules is the only thing people know anymore.

Small communities had a good run.

My cat owns my house.

I just pay the property taxes for her.

As far as hits or stars, I realized a long time ago that I can't buy a pair of shoes with them.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So 289 congressmen committed felonies as well.

Interesting.

With OUR money!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
The law stating a sitting President cannot be indicted needs to be changed.
I think it could be during this administration.

Cool...we will remember that if a democrat wins in 2020. Do you think ANYONE is untouchable with a million laws, 10s of millions spent, all of the FBI and other alphabet agencies and a few years to investigate. Think about how the #metoo movement ate liberals alive as anyone remotely had even a bad date...think what this will do once that pool of parandas are let loose on Washington lol...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Why don't we just change the law then so a sitting President has no power at all and could just be tied up with frivolous lawsuits for his entire term because the losers of the election are butthurt about it?

Sounds fabulous!

Just... LOL

I've seen that movie....oh wait.....

So sad but true.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So 289 congressmen committed felonies as well.

Interesting.

With OUR money!

That does seem to be a re-occurring theme, doesn't it? Whether or not something is legal depends on who pays for it. Is there really anything that's illegal if the money is coming from the "right" source?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is the pay off....

variety.com...

Private funding no less....but Cohen was not worried about Trump but his families Russian mob ties...medallions in NYC are not cheap.

The 157-unit tower was designed by Kohn Pederson Fox and developed as a collaboration by Fisher Brothers, Witkoff and New Valley, the latter two headed by two of Donald Trump’s longtime friends, Harold Lorber and Steve Witkoff, and residents are provided a plethora of amenities that include an attended lobby, valet parking, a 3,000-square-foot fitness center, a wellness suite with hair salon and heated stone hammam, a private dining room and media lounge, a children’s playroom, two swimming pools and extensive landscaped terraces.

edit on Decam31amf0000002018-12-13T00:54:34-06:001234 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

There is no law stating that a sitting President cannot be indicted.

It's simply an internal rule/policy of the D.O.J.

originally posted by: xuenchen
The claim is Trump is guilty because he ordered Cohen to commit a crime.

Apparently all they have is Cohen's "version" of the story 😀

Nope, they also have Trump's close friend Pecker, from AMI (National Enquirer), stating the payoffs were made to specifically help the campaign by keeping the affairs under wraps during the run up to the election.

So now two close Trump-allies have come forward regarding these payments being tied to the campaign.
edit on 12/13/18 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I don’t think it’s a law, in fact I’m pretty certain of that. More like a Justice Department guideline...and thus the Kavanaugh nomination, as he publically stated his unequivocal belief that a President cannot be indicted while in office.

Ah the tangled webs, no?

edit on 13-12-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

and be able to be used in reverse as well. Obama can be in the adjacent cell. campaign finance violation. Equal justice and all.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So I tried to find the specific piece I was talking about with little luck. I'm pretty sure it was a documentary on the state of media.

But searching the "FCC fairness doctrine" in news.google.com will pull up a whole mess of articles.

I think I may have been wrong about the one hour of no commercials for it, but rather it was set up so that anyone who used the airwaves had to set aside one hour of public service for lack of a better term.

While the regulation itself looks to have had some flaws, I think for the time it really created diversity in the content we received in the form of information from different perspectives.

If you look at the landscape today, it's very neo-liberal in the entertainment media. While they'll "champion" left leaning issues, they still celebrate any construct of new war or escalation. Of course the exception would be Fox.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

David Pecker, through American Media, Inc. -(National Enquirer)-, admitted that its principal purpose in making the payment was to suppress the woman’s story so as to prevent it from influencing the election

What do you expect them to say...

CIA purchased National Enquirer to discredit

Gene Pope bought the New York Enquirer in 1952, and relaunched it as The National Enquirer in 1954. Pope was listed in his Who’s Who biography as being a former CIA intelligence officer and being involved in “psychological warfare

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

David Pecker is a long-time close-friend of Trump.

Gene Pope died in 1988, and the owners (including Pope's wife) sold it to Macfadden Publishing and Boston Ventures after his passing.

If you have evidence that Macfadden Publishing, Boston Ventures, or AMI have CIA connections, then that might be relevant, but allegations against Pope are little more than quirky history in regards to what the Enquirer is today.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Not to mention there's a slush fund in Congress that multiple members have used to pay hush money with.

I'm sure at least ONE of those cases happened during election time.

Probably asking too much for a news agency to actually look at anything but DJTrump tho.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Not to mention there's a slush fund in Congress that multiple members have used to pay hush money with.

I'm sure at least ONE of those cases happened during election time.

While I agree that such a fund, and the payments it makes, are outrageous; payments from that fund are accounted for and not deceptively hidden through fake shell-companies.

It's the deceptions used, and the unacknowledged nature of Trump's payments that are getting his inner circle into legal trouble.

What's at issue here is that Trump had Pecker pay off the women that Trump cheated on Melania with, then had Cohen create a shell company to funnel the payback money back to Pecker in order to hide the transactions and prevent knowledge of those extra marital affairs from hindering his election campaign.

Usually, like in John Edwards' case, it's hard for prosecutors to prove that such payments were made in an effort to directly influence a campaign; however, in Trump's case we already have two of his inner-circle (Cohen, and long-time friend Pecker) admitting that these payments were made to directly influence the campaign, and likely even a third witness considering Trump's CFO (Weisselberg) is also cooperating and likely to further corroborate Cohen and Pecker's accounts.

The fact that the payments were made to directly influence the campaign means that they were subject to proper accounting/reporting, and also subject to campaign donation limits.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

and be able to be used in reverse as well. Obama can be in the adjacent cell. campaign finance violation. Equal justice and all.

Yea, but he paid a fine lol.

I think it's beyond hilarious and telling that they nitpick Trumps campaign finance.

He fundraised half of what Hillary or Obama did.

We've entered a period where a presidential cycle sees about 6 billion dollars in campaign finance.

Why in the f#$& do we spend more now when communication is the easiest? The internet alone can tell everyone what you stand for and have all the videos for free.

I think they're all bought crooks for the most part.

Ironically Obama magically walks out of office with ten times the wealth he walks in with and no one blinks an eye.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Right on. I didn't find much either.

However using the few braincells I have, I would imagine it being clips of Cspan for the most part with some Peter Jennings style interludes.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Ironically Obama magically walks out of office with ten times the wealth he walks in with and no one blinks an eye.

Yea we got no time for this sheesh...

We all worried about who Trump banged 10 years ago!
edit on 13/12/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join