It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which is it Nancy? Transparency or Not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If you start the first video below at 12:10. That is when Nancy talks a little bit and then Trump mentions that transparency. She then tried to imply that having these meetings on camera is not transparency. Just wow.

This next video right after the closed door meeting she seems to say something else about transparency.
Start it at 4:15. I don't think transparency means what she thinks it means.

And for a quick glance at the type of guy Schumer is look at 2:43 and see how he treats the press. Like a dictator.

So in the end, Nancy wants to have a transparent house, unless you mean real transparency.

Link to the second video.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-12-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Worth a mention also is Trump pointing out that Nancy is in a position in front of the media where it is hard for her to talk and he understands...

Nobody mentions that... he jabbed her pretty badly there.

Next time someone points out that Trump doesn't act like a leader, post that oval office rumble.

Another thing that bothered me is Schumer saying that if the President has to brag about winning North Dakota and Indiana then he is in trouble...

I realize that Schumer is a coastal elitist prick, but those of us in flyover states still think that our states are important too...

As per North Dakota’s oil regulator, the state’s daily crude output rose 1.7% in August after increasing 3.4% in the previous month. The North Dakota Department of Mineral Resources’ (‘DMR’) latest data said that oil production in August averaged a record 1,291,496 barrels a day, up 22,206 barrels a day from July.

Like crude, natural gas output also hit its highest level ever. The state churned out 2,437,760 thousand cubic feet per day in August, up from July’s 2,393,757 thousand cubic feet per day. Meanwhile, North Dakota’s total number of producing wells tallied 15,103 at the end of August, the highest on record.

The newest numbers, which showed that daily crude output remained above one million barrels for the 19th month, further confirms the status of North Dakota (centered on the Bakken formation) as one of the hottest shale plays in the United States.

Not like other states need oil or natural gas or the billions of taxes paid by the producers to the US general fund...

edit on 12-12-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I can't seem to get the 2nd video to work. hmmmmmm.

But yeah he did take a jab at her to let her know he has the upper hand.

here is the link.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-12-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
If you start the first video below at 12:10. That is when Nancy talks a little bit and then Trump mentions that transparency. She then tried to imply that having these meetings on camera is not transparency. Just wow.

This next video right after the closed door meeting she seems to say something else about transparency.
Start it at 3:30. I don't think transparency means what she thinks it means.

And for a quick glance at the type of guy Schumer is look at 2:43 and see how he treats the press. Like a dictator.

So in the end, Nancy wants to have a transparent house, unless you mean real transparency.

I dunno , I just don't see that there ....Hmm.......

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I was watching it and at the point Pelosi was hemming and hawing over the press being there, I was sooooooooooooo hoping to hear the president say, "We have no secrets from the American public, right Nancy, right Chuck?

I would have LOVED to see their faces and listen to the gurgling sounds of them choking on their own phlegm.

edit on 12/12/2018 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

To me it seems obvious. She stopped the meeting in front of the camera's.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
"Transparency" has a different meaning to Democrat Leadership.

And Nancy should know we have to build the wall so you can find out what it's for 😀🐴

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I was watching it and at the point Pelosi was hemming and hawing over the press being there, I was sooooooooooooo hoping to hear the president say, "We have no secrets from the American public, right Nancy, right Chuck?

I would have LOVED to see their faces and listen to the gurgling sounds of them choking on their own phlegm.

That would have been funny. I liked it when Nancy was trying to say how bad things are and he said we have the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. lol

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

That would have been funny. I liked it when Nancy was trying to say how bad things are and he said we have the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. lol

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

They explained why they didn't want the camera's there. They said they didn't want to call the President a liar in front of the American people. Which he is by the way. And he threw zero jabs and once again looked weak. He only looks strong to weak men and women!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

They explained why they didn't want the camera's there. They said they didn't want to call the President a liar in front of the American people. Which he is by the way. And he threw zero jabs and once again looked weak. He only looks strong to weak men and women!

But, shouldn't they be transparent about their well known hatred for him? Unless, of course, that would jeopardize their attempt to impeach him using their own set of lies.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

They said they didn't want to call the President a liar in front of the American people.

lol. The first thing Chuck brought up was all the Pinocchio's he got from a paper. So that part is a lie. They take every opportunity they have to call him a Liar.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I can't fathom that this isn't a parody.

And zhey call others "weak"!

edit on 12-12-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

They explained it that way because what they normally do is have a closed door meeting with him and then come out and lie their asses off about what was said to pander to people like you.

As far as the rest of your post, I'm a woman that works in the oil field, runs a rough crew of ex-military men and I know an alpha when I see one.

You probably don't even know what that means, so I will take your opinion for what it is.

Ignorance.

ETA... are you saying that Nancy and Chuck had the perfect opportunity in front of the media to prove that Trump was a liar and preferred not to do it?

Odd that... they say it all the time when he isn't there.

You know.. we call it backstabbing.

Not enough balls to say it to his face though?

And you back these people?

Says a lot about you....
edit on 12-12-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Politicians being hypocrites is no big thing.

Politicians being called out on their hypocrisy is.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

So they were afraid to call the president a liar in front of the American people.

Now think about that.

Why?

Because it would hurt "them", not Trump.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

After careful thought, I believe I now understand your defense of them. You think it is better to call someone a liar behind their backs and lie to their face.

I get it, you are a lying, back-stabbing, hypocrite....or seem to aspire to be one.

edit on 12/12/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

after careful thought, I believe I now understand your defense of them. You think it is better to call someone a liar behind their backs and lie to their face.

I get it, you are a lying, back-stabbing, hypocrite....or seem to aspire to be one.

Because hypocrisy is how the left works. To someone without any moral compass and no idea what the word shame means, hypocrisy is a super power.

It allows you to get things done that can't normally be done in a civil society.

By Any Means Necessary.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So that is why they hate Trump.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So that is why they hate Trump.

That and he doesn't play the same rules as "regular" career politicians. Politicians, I may add, that are beholden to each other due to the piles of skeletons is everyone's closet. That fear of release keeps them all on the same path.

Trump is not a career politician, and he is not beholden to any party or individual. So, they need to fabricate skeletons to use against him. Trump is rude, crude, unpredictable, and can whip up a crowd like no other politician can.

All those traits fly in the face of their plans and the protections afforded by the mutual dirt they hold on each other.

<<   2 >>

join