It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mika Brzezinski calls Secretary of State Mike Pompeo a butt-boy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The gall of this irrelevant psychopath to say something like that about a man like Pompeo is astounding.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And they come from both sides of the political aisle... Isn't that something?!

Idiot partisans value self-awareness like I value a nail in the head.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Does that mean I can keep calling Anderson Cooper and Barack Obama butt boys without repercussions?

Good, because I wasn't going to stop anyway.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

That made me laugh for real...
Thanks!
edit on 12-12-2018 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames2

Exactly. Self-awareness is a myth in the circles of partisanship. Left or right, it doesn't matter.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

And this thread is yet another example of the right doing exactly what they accuse the left of being guilty of.

What ever happened to PC being a breath of fresh air? This was pretty non-PC, I thought you guys would be cheering it on like you do every time Trump says something similar.

Oh wait, bias. I almost forgot about that important fact. Consistency is impossible when you're as biased as many members on these boards.

Methinks you misunderstand the difference in actual hypocrisy vs calling out hypocrisy.

However in your own bias, you can't even be self aware of your own partisan nature by only calling out 'one side.'

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

And this thread is yet another example of the right doing exactly what they accuse the left of being guilty of.

What ever happened to PC being a breath of fresh air? This was pretty non-PC, I thought you guys would be cheering it on like you do every time Trump says something similar.

Oh wait, bias. I almost forgot about that important fact. Consistency is impossible when you're as biased as many members on these boards.

I always get a giggle out of reading your username and then reading your opinion.

Keep posting!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You could at least try to refute what I said or at least address it. Maybe it's too hard for you though. I forgive you for addressing me and not my post, it's hard to when you have no counterpoint.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: highvein

Butt Butt,,Isn't Hillary a Bush Girl?

bally

Maybe. I don't know. I know the Bush's didn't like Trump, so maybe she was.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'd be preaching to the choir around here if I constantly complained about the left. I'm not interested in being a part of the circle jerk around here, I prefer going against the herd. I prefer having my own opinions separate from the hivemind on here.

I talk about the hypocrisy of the left when my brother starts preaching to me about how I need to vote and how I'm conspiring against the rights of others for believing my vote doesn't matter.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You could at least try to refute what I said or at least address it. Maybe it's too hard for you though. I forgive you for addressing me and not my post, it's hard to when you have no counterpoint.

There is no reason to actually address what you said because it is about the same thing as debating my cat.

You won't understand anything I am saying and I already know the noise you make.

So at the end of the day it's just better to acknowledge that you made a noise that I found amusing.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Sounds like something someone without a counterpoint would say. Excuses excuses.

Are you for or against PC? I've seen you argue for and against it equally.
edit on 12/12/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I'd be preaching to the choir around here if I constantly complained about the left. I'm not interested in being a part of the circle jerk around here, I prefer going against the herd.

You're kidding right? You think going against Trump is against the herd?

Regardless, by your own admission you are very much in the argument and certainly not above it as you would like to seem in most political threads. Just pointing out the obvious here and why I made that post to you.

Have your side. Defend it. Fight against. It's all good. Just don't pretend and expect others to believe that you are above it or that any/everyone is inferior because they do.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You think going against Trump is against the herd?

Around here? Absolutely. Check the front page on any given day and tell me which way the herd migrates around here. Hint: it's to the right.

Just don't pretend and expect others to believe that you are above it or that any/everyone is inferior because they do.

Who ever said I'm above trying to get the obvious through people's heads? I'll never be above voicing my opinion on the hypocrisy of others.

If you pay close enough attention you'll realize that I never defend anyone on the left, I just point out the hypocrisy of those who constantly complain about them.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Daughter of a spy.

......and the fiance of the boss of the dead intern, Joe Scarborogh.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I'd be preaching to the choir around here if I constantly complained about the left. I'm not interested in being a part of the circle jerk around here, I prefer going against the herd. I prefer having my own opinions separate from the hivemind on here.

Are you saying you want to be the pivot man?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

That would be Trump.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: xuenchen

What's a 'butt-boy'?

LOL

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I don’t want to live in a world where Mika Brzezinsk can’t say “butt-boy”.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

ha ha ha ha you're kidding right

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join