It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 foot tall "Humanoids" in Antarctica??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I've been viewing ATS for some time now but just joined yesterday.

While posting about another subject, someone mentioned something about there being 15-18 foot tall "humanoids" living in Antarctica, and said it wasn't a joke! Of course to me this sounds insane. But he claimed that there were skeletal remains found deep in the water or something to that effect. Who knows?

Anyway, if anyone has ever heard of these things and can provide any information and/or links it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone, and ATS rules!!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I dont know about Antartica but there is this,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scroll down and theres a link to a picture of giantr human bones, but dont get excited, its a well known fake. There may be more info on that thread but ot be honest, I cant be bothered to read the whole darn thing.

Happy hunting!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
hehe that was me who told ya about this ya reports were they found these bodies down there like I said

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I was the one who said something about it like I said they found bodies down there at least a few isolated reports

right now I"m watching the horrific chemtrail video makes me wanna cry

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
They have found skeletons of giants from all over the world. They are the bones of the nephillum who were produced from unions with fallen angels and human women.

Soloman Islands still claim to have giants living among them. There have been found all over the world. In California they discovered giant skeletons in caves and not realizing the importance of these finds just threw them away.

Here are some fascinating links:

www.thesolomongiants.com...

www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
OMG those things could eat you in one bite if they were THAT big! That guy could probably chew one of them longneck dinosaurs.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If giants do, or did exist, I sincerely doubt that they were a different species than man, but like an isolated minority of people. Like a tribe, a damn freaky tribe, but I doubt there were many of them.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's written in the bible that they are the sons of fallen gods.

Genesis 6:1-4

When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days - and also afterward - when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

The Nephilim were a race of giants that came to the earth with great
power and purpose. They have been called fallen angels. They were.
They had intelligence, strength, and knowledge beyond this planet. Some
of them sported wings. They could breed with anything and produce
offspring. They did it on purpose. They ruled and ensalved men to feed
their emmense hunger for power and passion. They dissolved the covenant between men and women and introduced unnatural affection to the earth, which was the primary reason for destroying civilization with water inthe Flood.

They had six fingers and six toes and some had 2 rows of teeth.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Calm down, people... That pic of the giant skeleton was proven to be a hoax a few months ago. It's just another produce of the Photoshop magik... Search on museumofhoaxes.com , you'll find the article for that.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
haha this is ridiculous

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Those are pretty interesting...

too bad they're fake.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
There is other evidance to prove that they were once on earth! Just because someone has mad fake pics and then put them on a website does not mean that giant humans were never on earth.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MauiStacey

That first link has nothing on it, the second was great through. Lots of youtube vids on giants but all proof of these seems to be gone hidden somewhere. I'd like to make a good video of some bones since pics can be faked so easily.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That kinda fits in with the hollow earth theory, seeing as giant people are supposed to live inside and the entrances are supposed to be at the north and south poles.

new topics

top topics

join