It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS (was not hacked)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
What is www.zone-h.org

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
From what it says, it's a Internet Thermometer. I think it also says that there have been 95 hacker attacks so far. Maybe it has nothing to do with the hackings... don't know.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I think that site was just attacked by a hacker or something, because I was looking at the site, and it shut off the site saying not responding, then when I reloadded it it said that the site was not connected to a server or something... Forgot exactly what it said... so I guess that would be 96 attacks...

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, ineresting

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Can you get access to the site? I was reading it because it was talking about hacking and attacks that have happened recently.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
No, I click and nothing happens.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It's Time, 9 AM croatia (1am here in Texas)

so it begins...

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
From what I saw...96 attacks... The hacking began about an hour ago. but who knows... maybe those weren't part of the 6000 that are due to arrive now.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
post up any sites you find that are taken out, i'm curious

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that www.zone-h.com is out. I was reading it when the site just shut down. The site had to do with hackings and it said there were 96 current hackings within like the last 2 hours or something. I was reading about the big hack though when it shut off.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Also... it's 12:08 here, so I'll be lookin for some more sites... I'm prety sure with more than 6000 sites going to get hacked you'll run across 2 or 3...

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I've asked some people in chat rooms to see if they could access the site, and they said they couldn't. This makes me believe that this site has indeed been attacked.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hackers Main Page
This is the hackers main website... on the site it says that the contest has begun. the www.zone-h.com site was mentioned in the site. The said they were going to have a place where the hackers would name there attacks. Perhaps zone-h is down because this is the site they are using in order to tell what sites each hacker has hit. It says it will end on 00:00:00 on July 7.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This site actually says the contest lasts from 9:00 AM to 15:00 PM. Each hacker has a maximum hit list of 6,000 sites. so if there are 100 hackers... that is 600,000 sites. Yes... they said in the site they are going to use zone-h.com to make their lists of sites hit. Perhaps the government shut this site down because they also caught this. Maybe the hackers made it to where only they could access the site. we'll find out soon.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm getting into zone-h.org just fine. It's a little slow, but it's probably getting a ton of traffic.

-B.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
yeah it's back up, just incredibly slow, says on the contest page they are under a DDOS attack

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
For me it's still saying that the server has been disconnected from zone-h.com or something like that.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
it's up and down, i guess there's a little battle going on over the site lol

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
probably... who do you think will win? The hackers or whoever may be fighting them, say the government for example?

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
That's weird... I had the thing saying the server was disconnected, then it went to the site, now I back at the disconnected screen again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join