It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is Trump investigated and not obama?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

* - Former employee of Springfield-based nonprofit charged in Arkansas with Medicaid fraud
* - Ark. stops Medicaid payments to nonprofit in wake of arrest

This article provides the links -
Arkansas Swamp Bleeds as Clintons Circle The Drain

Its a bit of a read but it does lay out who has been indicted / found guilty / plead guilty. It is some of those individuals who are linked to the Clinton Foundation.

Also, since I dont think people are aware, is the Clinton Foundation was not the first money laundering front for the Clintons. When Bill was Governor, an entity called the Arkansas Development Financial Authority (ADFA) was created. The intent was to assist low income individuals with affordable housing. In reality they were laundering money in / out of it.

* - Clinton's Rein on Bonds Linked to Contributions : Politics: Finance authority he controls formed a pool of moneyed elite that's often tapped for campaign funds.

The money in question going into ADFA was then sent out to the Clinton's campaign account. Essentially what they are doing now with the Clinton Foundation and the FEC violation by Hillary regarding the $84 million laundered thru the DNC system.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Fair is fair.

Like Congress's sexual assault hush money fund.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

More importantly, no money was ever exchanged so there's no possibility of a violation

That doesn't matter. It is a specific intent crime. All we would need is a multimillion dollar 2 year investigation into this "intermediary" and see if he so much as spit on the sidewalk funny, charge him for it and get him to a plea bargain where he admits Obama put him up to it.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
WHY... are Obama's, Bushes, Carter's, Clinton's...all SMILING when together in group photos?

I'll tell you...because they all know they ain't in the game no more. Gone. Done. Point of no return.

And you just KNOW the 4 ex's conference call each other with "Hey you guys? See what The Apprentice did/said/stumbled thru today?" laughing.

Should they be held accountable 2-4-6-10-12 years later for crap they did
Sure...But none of our 40+ presidential crappola we're persued criminally after office...that I know of.

The country moves forward. You may be really against Clinton, Barry, George W and Mr. Peanut farmer...but we can't even run FORWARD into a positive new administration. Don't have the time, resources, or grand interest...because now we're hearing "Lock him up! Lock him up!"

And now? They aren't talkin' 'bout Hillary or Barrack O'BS. Let it go...If it happens? Great. But, it won't....look to the future and Trump facing charges fit for a King... which no matter WHAT he thinks...he isn't one...

The French Revolution saw the standing King of France without his head.

Instead of a wall...the people ought to be building a guillitine....on the White House lawn.
edit on 12-12-2018 by mysterioustranger because: because its reality

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Here we go again with the finger pointing. What about Hillary? What about George W's huge lie about Iraq's involvement in 911 which sent 5,000 + American soldiers to an early grave? (That by far should have been an impeachable and jailed offense!) The problem with Trump is he calls too much attention to himself. If he wouldn't have come across as an idiot, thin skinned, incompetent, and put his foot in his mouth practically everyday, the press wouldn't be on his back everyday! He's clearly not a likable person.

So is it wrong that Trump's being investigated? Well for starters, a president who denied a foreign country interfered in our election, complimented a tyrannical leader like Kim Jong Un, and accepting a murder of a journalist when all evidence pointed to the fact that the Saudi Prince ordered the hit, really calls into question if Trump is fit to be president. That alone doesn't even call into question Trumps immature and poor moral character.

While people around Trump are facing jail time for their lies, the office of the presidency is protected unfairly. Which in my view smells of political privilege. You or I doing any of these current or past scandals would find us out of a job, in jail without a plea deal and with a maximum sentence. I've said it before, politicians and the rich are tried under a different justice system then the rest of us.

I really don't have any sympathy for politicians period. The last thing I'll do is defend them when they've clearly broken the law, blatantly lied and won't answer a straight question. Like my avatar states, were all just peons. Our voices don't mean a damn thing when it comes to those in power who control us. As for when presidents getting impeached, the political majority always decides that.

We can find a scandal with every president who took office. The political majority decides if they get impeached.

Presidential Scandals

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Because Obama didn't break the law...lol

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

How about our Congresscritters and that secret sluch fund to pay off victims of sexual misconduct by our elected officials??

Why isn't heads rolling for that?

They ALL must've signed a "Non-Disclosure Agreement" because I was wondering why that didn't come out when they grilled Kavanaugh, that and why wasn't the alleged (v)-victim just paid off like so many others??

How do I KNOW it is "so many others"? There is a not too secret Fund to pay off vic's isn't there? Just riddle Me this??? You know with the crap Health Insurance that Peons get, they come with a "co-pay"? Do politicians healthcare dictate they get paid when they see a Dr.? Be a great way for Lobbyist greasing the palms (both of them) of the politicians™ win/win

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

" Why is Trump Investigated and Not Obama ? "

Great Question , does Occam's Razor apply here ? .....Hmm...........The Peculiar Body of the Politic Nowadays Maybe ?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Start off easier....

When will We be seeing Obama's Birth certificate?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

" When will We be seeing Obama's Birth certificate? "

It does not Exist as a Factual " Real " Document , so ..............

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

Geez , I dunno Mon , you are Really Liberal with the Way the American Tax Dollars are Spent there , do I have Any SAY bout dat ? ...........Hmm......

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

awww... its coming down to this...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

why is Trump investigated and not obama?

Because trump turned the spotlight on himself when he laundered money with the commies. The FBI has had their eyes on the trump family for a long long time.

www.fairobserver.com...
edit on 12-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

" Because trump turned the spotlight on himself when he laundered money with the commies. "

Ah , just gotta Call You Out on that one . You just talkin' Out your Butt here or do you have some Linked Proof to that ? .....Hmm.......

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" When will We be seeing Obama's Birth certificate? "

It does not Exist as a Factual " Real " Document , so ..............

We've seen it. Now it's time to see President Unindicted Co-Conspirator's tax returns, and find out what happened in Helsinki in his meeting with his idol.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

" Because trump turned the spotlight on himself when he laundered money with the commies. "

Ah , just gotta Call You Out on that one . You just talkin' Out your Butt here or do you have some Linked Proof to that ? .....Hmm.......

It was in the article I included, but here's a few more.

www.vox.com...

www.usnews.com...

www.rollingstone.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 12-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

a reply to: timequake

Geez , I dunno Mon , you are Really Liberal with the Way the American Tax Dollars are Spent there , do I have Any SAY bout dat ? ...........Hmm......

That seems to be the new standard now....

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Geez , do youz Peeples Really Believe that Fantasy Sheet ? The Keebler Elves have more Substance than that Dribble .......LOL......

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It was in the article I included, but here's a few more.

www.vox.com...

www.usnews.com...

www.rollingstone.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

www.usatoday.com...

Hmm... OK , Any Non LEFT Wing Links here , or we just takin' FAKE NEWS ?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

We've seen it

No you have not
edit on 12-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join