It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members of the Council on Foreign Relations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
There have been no less than 3 threads, all pertaining to the same topic, that have been pulled in rapid succession. Because the topic brought so much attention, many members are wondering just why these threads were pulled, including me. I started wondering what 3 people mentioned in these threads had in common so I went to DuckDuckGo and typed in, clinton biden bush conspiracy. The first link was to a Redit post, "What if I told you Biden, Bush, Cheney, Carter, Both Clintons. Gingrich, Kerry, McCain, and Soros are all part of the same club?" From there I linked to Wikipedia page, en.wikipedia.org...Members_of_the_Council_on_Foreign_Relations Members of the Council on Foreign Relations

Included in the list of members are,
Joe Biden (47th Vice-President of the United States)
Bill Clinton (42nd President of the United States)[6]
Hillary Clinton)
George H. W. Bush (41st President of the United States)

Could the CFR have threats hanging over these peoples heads and if so, what would that be? What do members here think about the CFR? Is it a sinister organization bent on subjugating the masses into slavery? I think their motives could be dangerously close to that, or Is this relationship just a coincidence?

This is a conspiracy site. Lets not mention, but do keep in mind, any specifics to the other threads here but let's discuss any potential conspiracy you might have about the relationships these 3, or more might have even if it doesn't involve the CFR.

Are they all Reptilians?

Let her rip ATS.
edit on 12-12-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

I confess I have not read this link in depth but just throwing it in for discussion.
www.linkedin.com...
As Treasonous Bush-Clinton-Obama Pedo Cabal Dynasty Gets Exposed, Desperate Elite Steps Up War against Humanity

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Big money came from Ford and Rockefeller, ...and the "David Rockefeller Studies" currently run from there?..not sure of the last part?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
Well let me see!!! what if you have lived the millionaire lifestyle all your life, no matter how much you spend you never go bust. Now along comes someone who can make you penniless, actually make you a pauper, living on the sidewalk with all the people there. Is that a good enough incentive.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If it is , that issue , then it ticks all the boxes . Time always tells .

guilty frightened looks - check

some kind of damning pictorial evidence- check

sudden overseas flights and disappearances - check

previous causes for suspicion - check

ongoing attempts at cover-up - check

squashed investigations - check

change of presidency - check

death of ringleader - check

cross-party complicity - check

potential for huge political fallout - check

potential long term prison sentences - check

extreme sensitivities - check

likely high-level investigations - check

media blackout- check

potential for armed skirmishes - check

potential for public disgust - check

wives involved - check

planned intervention - check

taken by surprise - check

recorded by public - check

edit on 12-12-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip
I really don't know where I was headed with this thread but just knew that the subject of the removed threads needed a continuation in some form. Something definitely happened there and needs further exploration.

I don't know if the CFR is involved but something shocking clearly happened.

I'm breaking my own standards here but I would suspect the programs handed out were done so with limited access. Who handled them and who passed them out? I can see dealing from the bottom of the deck here, if you get my drift. Don't you know Secret Service was all over this event?
Someone with influential connections had to be involved, without doubt.

Where is Q on this?

top topics

join