It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guadalupe Icon of Love captured mysteriously from Rose petals almost 490 yrs ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

Every December 9th to 12th is important to remember that Mexico and Middle America in General are approaching to a 490 anniversary of the most known Marian apparition ever occurred in the continent.

The Marian apparition of the Tepeyac mountain is one that transformed radically the understanding of Christian faith brought by the Europeans to the Americas and ease a lot the conversion of millions of aborigines to it.

In 1531 a Native Chichimec that lived in what is today north side Mexico city, at that time close to the mountain of Tepeyac located at the very center of the valley of Mexico from which it was possible to watch the entire Texcoco lake and the snowy High peaks that bound it, experience the first one of several apparitions of a being he described as a young lady floating on clouds and claiming to be St Mary, mother of Jesus Christ.

Please check:
Mexico celebrates Guadalupe Miracle

The apparition at the beginning got great resistance among the Spaniards that were unable to accept the possibility that a man born as a non christian could be the recipient of such gift, but it found its way to be accepted by the Catholic Church through a Bishop that was visited by the seer.

After an initial visitation Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin, the Chichimeca Seer, after deliver the words he received from St Mary was requested to come back with a solid proof that it was the Mother of God who was sending him.

Asking to St Mary on the Tepeyac Mountain for such a proof he was granted with mysterious roses that were not known in the Americas at that time, he carried them on his own coat and when he disclosed the flowers to the Bishop Juan de Zumarraga they were intended too, in the very instant that they fell to the floor the current icon of Guadalupe appeared stamped permanently on it with the same colors of those flowers.

Since the Image of Mary on the Cloth was a dark skin one the Spanish priests decided since the beginning to call her Guadalupe, a Virgin image that is very popular in Extremadura ( the very same province Hernan Cortez the Conqueror of Mexico was born), Spain, that is also dark skinned one.

Today linguistics has determined that the original Lady name given by Juan Diego to the Spanish Priests was most likely Cuauhtlatlolpe Lady. He was widower since December 9th of 1509 and it was in planning to attend a religious service for the anniversary of her wife that he went in to the Tepeyac where the apparitions took place.

The Divine message was clear for the Eclesial authorities: Mexican aborigines and Spanish settlers was never going to be living in Peace through means of Military conquest, racial hatred or the weapons rule, but through mutual respect, understanding and acceptance.

Please check:
Facts about Guadalupe Appartion

Appartion of Guadalupe Lady on 1531

Mexicans are very diverse people, ethnically, culturally and also in beliefs, they in general could not be even Catholics or even being still living in Mexico, but if there is a powerful symbol of their National identity is the cult for the Guadalupe Lady, they are in their immense majority Guadalupans.

Please check:
Growing devotion to the Guadalupe Lady in America

The Guadalupe apparition share common aspects with other famous in the world as Fatima or Lourdes, but its most unique characteristic is the message that to build a Viable and Harmonious Society is Only essentially needed something as subtle, light, delicate, free and abstract as it is Love among the people instead of the heavy expensive walls that many civilizations of the past thought were fundamental, but soon or later tend to fall under the Law of gravity. That is what the Rose petals symbolize.

The thread is a reflection of a phenomenon I believe is genuinely of supernatural inspiration or intervention but that position may look controversial for people that do not share a religious or at least spiritual system of ideas, even for the ones that have one but are raised on the idea that apparitions can not come from divine origin.

I reserve my right to decide when and to whom reply avoiding unnecessary confrontations with who having a different perception of the world may consider unrealistic any of the situations here described or simply do not share them at all.

I also do Not respond replies that obey other agendas what ever motivation they could have (political, ideological, etc) , since if doing I may appear following possible thrift thread or attempts of Thread kidnapping maneuvers.

As we all know anything in our time of free expression can be controversial, even that man went to the Moon or who invented the Telephone, the automobile or the TV, so my silence about any position or claim contrary to what is here expressed in No way would mean I share it, opinions on replies reflect ideas of just who post them.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/12/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I tried to click your links but my antivirus software flagged all of them as spam and dangerous! AKA FAKE.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Excuse me but Antivirus and web browsers must be licensed from only really trustable providers, mine are. Nothing can be more harmful that to use an unknown one, specially the ones offered with long Trial periods on sites written on other alphabets.

A browser or Antivirus from a non reliable provider FILTERS anything it searches on according with the INTERESTS of who offered it online, but also it may contains trojans that can display intermittent FAKE Messages suggesting your computer is infected, but a trojan can even hack private information.

Please remember also that we are all warned by official investigation agencies that there are HACKING schemes in the web since few years ago that might be done through popular downloads people use without caution.

The links here shared on the Guadalupe Apparition Miracle are of course pretty much all from well known sources, Nothing to be worry about using reliable technology. There are many more that support the same points of view from serious sources in the web, I would spend months trying to cite all of them.

Please check
NBC news on Guadalupe Lady Celebration

Our Lady of Guadalupe Miracle Britannica Encyclopedia

U.S. Catholic Magazine: The gift of Guadalupe

Franciscan Media: Our Lady of Guadalupe

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

I tried to click your links but my antivirus software flagged all of them as spam and dangerous! AKA FAKE.

That is just the new way big corporations censor conspiracy theories. They are now telling you what you can and can’t read. I would ignore the “warnings” and learn something new.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

THE LORETO LITANIES

Lord have mercy.
Christ have mercy.
Lord have mercy.
Christ hear us.
Christ graciously hear us.

God, the Father of heaven, 
have mercy on us.

God the Son, Redeemer of the world, 
God the Holy Spirit, 
Holy Trinity, one God,

Holy Mary, 
pray for us.
Holy Mother of God,
Holy Virgin of virgins, 
Mother of Christ, 
Mother of the Church, 
Mother of divine grace, 
Mother most pure, 
Mother most chaste, 
Mother inviolate, 
Mother undefiled, 
Mother most amiable, 
Mother admirable, 
Mother of good counsel, 
Mother of our Creator, 
Mother of our Saviour, 
Mother of mercy, 
Virgin most prudent, 
Virgin most venerable, 
Virgin most renowned, 
Virgin most powerful, 
Virgin most merciful, 
Virgin most faithful, 
Mirror of justice, 
Seat of wisdom, 
Cause of our joy, 
Spiritual vessel, 
Vessel of honour, 
Singular vessel of devotion, 
Mystical rose, 
Tower of David, 
Tower if ivory, 
House of gold, 
Ark of the covenant, 
Gate of heaven, 
Morning star, 
Health of the sick, 
Refuge of sinners, 
Comfort of the afflicted, 
Help of Christians, 
Queen of Angels, 
Queen of Patriarchs, 
Queen of Prophets, 
Queen of Apostles, 
Queen of Martyrs, 
Queen of Confessors, 
Queen of Virgins, 
Queen of all Saints, 
Queen conceived without original sin, 
Queen assumed into heaven, 
Queen of the most holy Rosary, 
Queen of families, 
Queen of peace.

Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, 
spare us, O Lord.

graciously hear us, O Lord.

have mercy on us.

Pray for us, O holy Mother of God. 
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us pray. 
Grant, we beseech thee, 
O Lord God, 
that we, your servants,
may enjoy perpetual health of mind and body; 
and by the intercession of the Blessed Mary, ever Virgin, 
may be delivered from present sorrow, 
and obtain eternal joy. 
Through Christ our Lord. 
Amen.

Mary mother of Mercy,
Pray for the New World,
Pray for America,
Pray for Mexico,
Mary Mother of Divine Grace,
Pray for Venezuela,
Pray for England,
Pray for many nations that are
Struggling on their most difficult times,
Mary Queen of Angels,
Pray for Syria and Ukraine,
Pray for the Peace of the whole Humanity,
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God,
That your Divine Son Protect us
And Help us to move on from the
Hour of Darkness,
That we may be made worthy of his promises,
Ora Pro Nobis,

Amen

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I love the story of Juan Diego and our Lady of Guadalupe.

It was also Mary's words to Juan Diego that persuaded the Aztecs that there was no need to continue the practice of human sacrifice to their mother goddess, that she herself is the mother of all on earth, and that her son's sacrifice on the cross is the ultimate sacrifice and the only sacrifice necessary. It was the sacred significance to Aztecs of both the words Mary shared with Juan Diego, and the particular flowers and other symbols on Juan Diego's tilma, that revealed Mary's holiness to the Aztecs and inspired their devotion.

Mary did not convert the Aztecs' faith so much as she fulfilled their faith and expanded their faith to include her Son.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Certainly the miracle of Tepeyac was of the conversion of the most violent power of the Pre Columbian Americas in to Christianity peacefully.

This was unthinkable to conceive after
What was the Terror regime of centuries over other neighbor nations found by the first
Europeans to arrive to Ancient Mexico.

Only the Conversion of the fierce Norge Vikings of Erick the Red or the Hunes of Atila in Central Europe both on late and soon Medieval times respectively could be comparable to this one.

Thanks for your reply

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Why has this been placed into folk tales and urban legend's, the Image of Guadeloupe is one of the most famous and miraculous images in the world, believed to not be made by human hand's - but to have possibly Received some addition's after the original Miraculous image appeared upon the tilma though this assertion has never been proven.

You know I like your threads but would be very surprised if you yourself placed this into a category reserved for fake's and legend's so I am going to assume your post was MOVED to this category by someone with no respect at all for the religious belief of over a billion people and whom is ready to force there opinion as fact over there opinion's in the most undemocratic way possible but if I am wrong and you did place it into this category then forgive me but for me this image is a genuine miracle and is related in a very important way to one of the most important historical turning point's in history the battle of lepanto.

This was a religious and ethnic naval battle for the survival of Europe against an overwhelming Turkish naval force intent upon conquering and enslaving Europe.

You know they will attack christian thread's while allowed Satanists both open and veiled to mock, attack and even openly push there own vile and very evil intention's motivations over this site.

The miraculous image of Guadeloupe.

They even found a melody on the Tilma, this tune is based around that melody, the arrangement of the stars on the tilma match the night sky exactly for the date of it's miraculous creation and there are innumerable hidden messages upon it.

It is not even paint in the usual sense but seem's to float a few micron's above the fibers and there have been claim's that it even has a constant temperature similar to that of a living body.
It survived being blow up by an explosion during one of the many revolutions in mexico when a bomb was placed under the alter that was directly below the then unprotected image - no one in the packed church was harmed by the explosion though the stone alter was smashed by it, it was damaged accidentally with cleaning fluid and restored itself over several week's, it has been linked to many miracles but like all true holy relics is NOT a cornucopia and those miracle's all served a purpose since God is more interested in the soul than the body.

Once again it is most certainly NOT a fake, NOT a forgery and NOT a fantasy - there is far more evidence for this artifact than there is for many cherished scientific theory's and idea's.

But devil worshippers, enemy's of the Lady and therefore of her Son and disbelievers shall always attack this and try to make it out to be a fakery but guess what it will outlive them, the material it is made of naturally degrades in just a few short years since it is basically cactus paper cloth yet despite not being protected for the bulk of it's existence it has survived moth, it's colour's have never faded, it has not rotted and it is still as perfect as the day it appeared miraculously before the biship when Huan Diego opened his tilma to show him the roses not even knowing that our lady had placed a miraculous image upon it when she had arranged those roses.

I am still extremely upset with whomever has put this into that category though when it should be under one of the religious heading's.

This is a beautiful prayer by the orthodox church to the theotokos (mother of God) sung in american english.

It is lovely Angel to see the litany of our lady reproduced in this thread, it is a part of the traditional night prayers as you know and we were supposed to say it ever night before we went to sleep, sadly I am a bit lax these day's but she hears you when you say it and mean it I believe that totally.

Angel we are in a war, the world is becoming ever darker and many of us shall fall never to rise but for those that stay there course there is hope and a true eternal happiness they shall inherit, I hope and pray the lord keep you safe and take you there may the lord keep you safe and strengthen you in his way's, may he shine the light and dispel the false light and the true darkness before you, may he guild you to his heart and to his safety and may you see his victory and the final destruction of the evil one and may your loved one's be saved with you.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I totally Agree with You Guadalupe is So Much Great and grounded Historically that whoever call it fake reveals his evident corrupt motivations.

But we are living in the Darkest hour of our modern History, in which the Master of lies has instructed many of his followers to harrass as Fakers to whoever contradicts His 'Sacred' will, populism and Personality Cult in its worst possible form.

This is a Time on which even in the name of Liberty there is who proposes the No sense to enclose us behind a loolike Chinese Wall to show what somebody can do injecting enough fear and hatred in the human spirit.

Let's say that my own seer abilities help me to anticipate such possibility given the sad facts that have occurred specially on the last three weeks with some of my best threads on other forums you and many more have met me.

So I decided to save to me the painful transit and come here to see if at least referring to Popular folklore I can post peacefully without being insulted.

I am tired to be essentially fighting almost lonely for a respect and dignity I might have already guaranteed giving my seniority in ATS, as well as my serious research or creative work of years to elevate the level of discussion, that has been many times entusiastically applauded, and well in spite of supposed decorum standards.

It has been extremely difficult almost 5 months defending myself against hords of fanatics that are working with fundamentalistic Agendas for which an independent seer or mystic they can Not control , or easy manipulate, as I am, is extremely inconvenient.

For incredible that it may appear they are shielding themselves in the fact that 'I talk too much of my religious beliefs and that scandalize them', they are experts in to twist cynically anything, they use even my salutations as an excuse to harrass me cowardly taking turns.

Weird things are occurring where we less expected ever to see them, and believe me what is occurring here and now is just a pale reflection of what there is going to happen in 2019 on the streets of America, England and other crucial points of the planet.

So my good friend, I think considering that this is a forum devoted, at least in part to popular culture, and that I had previously posted here without Not so many personal attacks, I decided to make here my tribute to the most powerful symbol of Mexican Identity, that happen to be too, as you correctly pointed out the Greatest Marian Apparition on all the western hemisphere

Few people remember but this 2018 Holiday in Mexico it is the 20th Anniversary of the visit of the Greatest Marian Seer in America ever, Mrs Nancy Fowler to the Shrine of Tepeyac following the will of the Virgin Mary on her visions. If there was someone in this country that foresaw this so difficult time of Crisis was precisely the seer of Conyers, who was almost forgotten my many that witnessed the miracles occurred in her country house along an entire decade.

Thanks for your respect, loyalty and Kindness, but it is time to join efforts to recover ATS of negative influences that are decided to take it by force.

I know of course I will survive this moment since darkness never have suffocated the Light.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/13/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767: They even found a melody on the Tilma, this tune is based around that melody, the arrangement of the stars on the tilma match the night sky exactly for the date of it's miraculous creation and there are innumerable hidden messages upon it.

Wow, I didn't know that it was a found a melody on the tilma that is a really interesting finding, since on many famous apparitions seers have always referred to their visual aspect but considering that Music is so important on the Catholic and Orthodox Liturgies I was always wondering why there were no references to Angelic sounds?

Sound is the most common vibration inside our world, elasticity and mechanical properties of matter are more easy to be altered than other kind of properties that require more energetic events to create resonance.

Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiæ,
vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra, salve.
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Hevæ,
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
in hac lacrimarum valle.
Eia, ergo, advocata nostra, illos tuos
misericordes oculos ad nos converte;
Et Jesum, benedictum fructum ventris tui,
nobis post hoc exsilium ostende.
O clemens, O pia, O dulcis Virgo Maria.

℣ Ora pro nobis, sancta Dei Genitrix.
℟ Ut digni efficiamur promissionibus Christi.
Oremus.
Omnipotens sempiterne Deus, qui gloriosæ Virginis Matris Mariæ corpus et animam, ut dignum Filii tui habitaculum effici mereretur, Spiritu Sancto cooperante præparasti: da, ut cuius commemoratione lætamur; eius pia intercessione, ab instantibus malis, et a morte perpetua liberemur. Per eundem Christum Dominum nostrum.
℟ Amen.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
Our life, our sweetness and our hope.
To thee do we cry,
Poor banished children of Eve;
To thee do we send up our sighs,
Mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious advocate,
Thine eyes of mercy toward us;
And after this our exile,
Show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving,
O sweet Virgin Mary.
℣ Pray for us, O holy Mother of God,
℟ that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray:
Almighty, everlasting God, who by the co-operation of the Holy Spirit didst prepare the body and soul of the glorious Virgin-Mother Mary to become a dwelling-place meet for thy Son: grant that as we rejoice in her commemoration; so by her fervent intercession we may be delivered from present evils and from everlasting death. Through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/13/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

join