It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen gets 3 years

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If they lie under oath they can expect 3 years in a federal prison apparently.

Everyone using the congressional sexual harassment slush fund should be in jail and financially ruined.

I don't believe that nothing can be done. Bad things could be done, the alternative is the rule of law. Their choice.

Cohen has other convictions for tax evasion and bank fraud, which are charges unrelated to the president.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
Anti-Trumpers banking on the shady lawyer who lies to investigators and records his clients without their knowledge. Love it.

Who cares about Cohen... Bannon, Manafort and Papadopoulos gave Mueller all he needs.

Next in the barrel is Stone with the Epistien tapes. And I wouldn't be surprised if Jeffery didn't rat out the old man when he get indited.

It's getting all Shakespearean....
edit on 12-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Anti-Trumpers banking on the shady lawyer who lies to investigators and records his clients without their knowledge. Love it.

Who cares about Cohen... Bannon, Manafort and Papadopoulos gave Mueller all he needs.

Next in the barrel is Stone with the Epistien tapes. And I wouldn't be surprised if Jeffery didn't rat out the old man when he get indited.

Everyone cares about Cohen. Just take a glimpse at the news cycle, the frothing mouths on twitter, the jubilation of late night talk show hosts.

At this point, anti-Trumpers will take anything as justification for their inquisitional, witch-hunting behaviors over the past few years.
edit on 12-12-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

Oh bank fraud. Ok. Then that makes sense. Still 3 years?

I know a guy that served 3 for allegedly beating a guy down and stripping him naked afterward.

I know a lot of people that served a few years. All were violent crimes. This was not even close.

Anyways.
edit on 12 12 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I know a guy that served 3 for allegedly beating a guy down and stripping him naked afterward.

I know a lot of people that served a few years. All were violent crimes. This was not even close.

Anyways.

It's a politically-motivated witch hunt. It's all for show at this point, not justice.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

At this point, anti-Trumpers will take anything as justification for their inquisitional, witch-hunting behaviors over the past few years.

What do you think will happen with the National Inquirer plea bargin? Looks like David Pecker just stuck it to trump.

www.rawstory.com...

pecker flipped....

www.wsj.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Anyways.

OK.....
You can’t just not give details after that man!
Why was the victim stripped for starters?
I need answers damnit, this sounds like a gem of a story!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Everyone cares about Cohen. Just take a glimpse at the news cycle, the frothing mouths on twitter, the jubilation of late night talk show hosts.

It is not a witch hunt if it is finding people actually guilty of actual crimes to which they are, I remind you, pleading guilty to because they've been caught red-handed.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

What do you think will happen with the National Inquirer plea bargin? Looks like David Pecker just stuck it to trump.

www.rawstory.com...

I don't know enough about it, but I know that I won't let a CNN analyst tell me what I should think.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

It is not a witch hunt if it is finding people actually guilty of actual crimes to which they are, I remind you, pleading guilty to because they've been caught red-handed.

It's a witch hunt when their stated purpose is to find those guilty of witchcraft but they end burning at the stake people not guilty of witchcraft.

Noun
witch-hunt (plural witch-hunts)

1. (historical) A search for witches, persons believed to be using sorcery or harmful magic, in order to persecute and typically kill them.
2. An attempt to find and publicly punish a group of people perceived as a threat, usually on ideological or political grounds.
3. A public smear-campaign against an individual.

Wiktionary
edit on 12-12-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

I don't know enough about it, but I know that I won't let a CNN analyst tell me what I should think.

How about Fox then?

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

How about Fox then?

www.foxnews.com...

Again, unlike you, I don't know enough about it to exclaim what will happen, what did happen, and what the results will be.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

OK..... 
You can’t just not give details after that man! 
Why was the victim stripped for starters? 
I need answers damnit, this sounds like a gem of a story!

It was a slow process from what I hear. The guy started trouble and would not stay down or leave.

So he would get up, get beat up and do it again. He finally spit blood at my friend, so my friend stripped him and marched the guy along a road away from him.

The cops found the naked beat up guy.

My friend did a lot of reading in jail. It changed his life. Also, i'm sure its still a story he gets a smile out of to this day.

edit on 12 12 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

How about Fox then?

www.foxnews.com...

Again, unlike you, I don't know enough about it to exclaim what will happen, what did happen, and what the results will be.

Apparently this relates to when the National Enquirer bought Karen McDougal's story and then "killed" it.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

How about Fox then?

www.foxnews.com...

Yes, I enjoy politics, the intrigue, social conflicts , betrayals, murders, mystery etc.

the trump saga is the best yet. Slick willie was entertaining as well...

It's like watching a John le Carre novel unfold in real time. Fascinating stuff if you can keep your partisanship out of it.

It's a cryin shame Hunter S. Thompson can't enjoy this...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

www.rawstory.com...

How about Fox then?

www.foxnews.com...

Apparently this relates to when the National Enquirer bought Karen McDougal's story and then "killed" it.

Yes, I know all about it. Pecker was given immunity. But I don't know enough to predict the future and hang my hopes and dreams on it.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

How about Fox then?

www.foxnews.com...

Yes, I enjoy politics, the intrigue, social conflicts , betrayals, murders, mystery etc.

It's like watching a John le Carre novel unfold in real time. Fascinating stuff if you can keep your partisanship out of it.

Absolutely. We're in the midst of history unfolding here. No matter what happens, everything is different.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

How about Fox then?

www.foxnews.com...

Absolutely. We're in the midst of history unfolding here. No matter what happens, everything is different.

I said it two years ago, and I still believe it: Trump will either save our country, or he will prove that the system is beyond salvation.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Keep making excuses for Trump. His house of cards are falling. I am willing to bet he will be impeached in 2019.

Personally I would like to see the incoming Dems consider impeachment but not make that their #1 priority. If something comes out that is an impeachable offense, Something more than a campaign violation, I would like to see him impeached in the house but not the Senate. Just so it goes down in history books that he was impeached and Pence does not become Pres.

Now if something big time shows up he should be impeached by both the house and senate.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Nixon was popular too before the Watergate scandal came out. I personally think most Republicans do not like him but have to pretend to to appease their voting base.

Using the presidency to strengthen his business ties with Russia is an impeachable offense, some may call it treason.
edit on 12-12-2018 by jrod because: Add

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join