It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants want entry or 50K

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
They said we owe them each $50,000.

For what America has done to their home Country.

So they never wanted to be American, they just wanted to invade and punish America and Americans.

Um.. . . . . no.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

And one of their demands is that the US removes the president of Honduras.
WTF?

We have a pretty good streak of 2 years going where we haven't bombed, invaded or overthrown the Govt of any new countries.

I think we should continue to not meddle in other countries.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I am guessing some group went down there, made a bunch of promises, raised money from and convinced people that they were needed and wanted in America, to fill job openings. That they would be welcomed with open arms and let in to become citizens. It is apparently what we are hearing from them when we do hear it from them.

This is a pretty obvious psyop that will end up hurting a lot of people.

I hope they figure this out. I do feel bad for everyone involved, and i hope they are taken care of in some way.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So much for the asylum seeker narrative, clearly they are economic migrants.

link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
They said we owe them each $50,000.

For what America has done to their home Country.

Their country is a dump now, without the usa it would be even worse.

link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

We already Know who did it. They want open borders.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just goes to show, people will walk a long long long way to mooch off Americans!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
DBCowboy
OMG, You made me laugh so hard with that picture. I needed that.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Just goes to show, people will walk a long long long way to mooch off Americans!

We have a new term, "Global entitlement".

Other countries must now have an obligation to give anyone who wants it, money.

Unbelievable.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
So much for the asylum seeker narrative, clearly they are economic migrants.

EXACTLY what I was arguing about in previous threads. These are NOT and NEVER WERE asylum seekers. They have always been economic migrants, which, do not qualify for asylum status according to the laws.

edit on 12/12/2018 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Personally, I think this is what the CBP should have done from atop that southern wall. It would have gone viral immediately....and cheered up a good portion of this country......

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Wait......................................

So everyone that said their home is "so horrible, so dangerous, so filled with drugs, violence.... etc etc."
needs to eat their words right now.

These people are willing to go HOME.. So it must not be that bad! There is no true asylum seeker that would go back.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So everyone that said their home is "so horrible, so dangerous, so filled with drugs, violence.... etc etc."

These people are willing to go HOME.. So it must not be that bad! There is no true asylum seeker that would go back.

Yes, and I would put an entire months pay on the table that those folks at ATS adamantly claiming they are asylum seekers will never return to correct the record and admit they were wrong.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Hahahahahahahaha
hahahahaha
hahaha

hahahahaha

My thoughts exactly. I just wish I was there to say that to their face when they demand travel costs back to their homes.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa.

Turn around essay, it’s only a short walk home again.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa! Not one single person among them was EVER an asylum seeker. Those on ATS who claimed they were have no idea what an asylum seeker even is.

Fleeing violence, what a crock. NEVER were they fleeing violence. They were marching with their hands out.

One even claimed that these invaders were ‘victims’.

Ha ha haaaaaaaaa
edit on 12 12 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Oh yikes....lol.

OK Suppose we did give them 50K.... suppose we did, what do you think they would do with it ? Just for snips and giggles, what do you think they would do ? Curious. mind-you I'm against it, but ???

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Ya...I was saying that from the beginning. I know people from Honduras...they make regular trips back to see family and such with their children. They spent more time worrying about their kids being bitten by ants or spiders than anything else before going back.

It's funny too...I haven't seen that guy for a while bur I would be willing to bet money that he would look at the people in that caravan like a bunch of idiots and would not want them to just be able to walk in that way.

He used to have some good rants about neoliberals and globalism. He worked hard to immigrate here and start his business and everything and was always disdainful of people who take handouts...especially other people from third world countries.
edit on 12/12/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Clearly we are not enlightened enough to truly understand the deep play these people are making to avoid returning, if only we would stop being raging racist and get woke we would see how important and vital it is to pen our borders.

that's as long as I can go without choking on the words.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Considering what it ultimately costs American taxpayers when they do get in the country $50k to send them home now might be a bargain.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Considering what it ultimately costs American taxpayers when they do get in the country $50k to send them home now might be a bargain.

It doesn't need to be a choice between the lesser of two evils, we can just say no.

If a stranger comes to your house, would you decide between taking them in and giving them care for the for their life or to give them 10k? Neither you'll tell them to go take a hike.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
They want their stake in the debt we all owe on the National Debt do they?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join