It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would you like to swim naked in?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I would say:

1: Breast Milk from a Million Virgins
2: Mrs. Butterworth's
3: "Skittles" candy

...but that's just me.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
I would say:

1: Breast Milk from a Million Virgins

May I humbly suggest any lactating virgins you've come across may not be telling you the whole story?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

May I humbly suggest any lactating virgins you've come across may not be telling you the whole story?

LOL!

Oh no, you're not thinking large-scale as I would do if I had this theoretical pool-jumping situation. These virgins would have to be of the wet-nurse sort where they are hooked up to breast pumps which get the milk flowing sans-childbirth. A million of them is a lot to arrange but with proper high speed transportation they could all be milked into cups and those cups could be poured into my pool so that it'd be fresh and creamy for me to jump into.

Yeah, that's number one for me. Don't know what this says about me, however.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I got a good one
The one that no One else would have thought of

water

[edit on 27-2-2005 by RazorDragon3000]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
*remembers pool of hunchback extremely hairy old women whose armpits smell of aftershave and old onions left int he back yard for 3 months*

Oh....I think I have a pool of women somewhere, anyone want to try it?

Odd

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
at least they've shaven... that pool would probably turn a keen profit in Europe.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Swimming in lava? Nah, just kidding... In a pool full of sweat and blood, you would have a layer of sweat on the surface and blood as the bottom layer. Very healthy as long as you don´t swallow any sweat. It makes you 20 years younger and you´ll get the body of a God/Godess. You also grow incredibly intelligent and learn 30-40 different forreign languages. On second thoughts, I think I´ll stick with "air". I prefer swimming naked in air. Good ol´reliable air...

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
at least they've shaven... that pool would probably turn a keen profit in Europe.

not really, it would only be their armpits that are shaven....they cna't reach their legs anymore.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
on second thoughts........i would like to dive in to a luke warm lemon merangue pie.....with lots of runny lemon......but not to deep so i dont get out of my depth!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hmmm......would I be shot for wanting to dive into a giant bowl of mancreme?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join