It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia is ready to publish documents on the "interference" in the elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Russia is ready to publish a correspondence on the so-called "interference" in the elections in the United States. This writes the largest Russian news agency RIA-Novosti. The readiness of the publication was announced by the deputy director of the National Computer Incident Coordination Center Nikolai Murashov.

"The first message was followed only on October 31, 2016. After that, there were a number of additions to it, which contained some technical information about the hacking that had taken place. All this information was analyzed by us, and even before President Trump was inaugurated, our point of view, which was exhaustive, was directed to the American side "

ria.ru...

In accordance with intergovernmental agreements, information cannot be disclosed without the consent of the American side. But if Washington does not mind, Moscow is ready to disclose the data, said Murashov.

Earlier, at a hearing in the US Congress, the head of Google, Sundar Pichai, said that two “Russia-related accounts” were responsible for “intervening” in the American elections of 2016, and they spent $ 4,700 on this.

“We conducted a very thorough investigation on the 2016 elections. We now know that there were two main accounts related to Russia, which bought advertising from Google about $ 4,700. ”

The Russian social networks are discussing the idea that if the owners of these other accounts didn’t spare another $ 300, Russia would be able to choose the late dog of Putin, Labrador Koni, as president of the United States.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
the russians spent £4700 " influencing the election " - wow - last of the big spenders

PS - remind me - by how much did the DNC " outspend " the trump effort in the 2016 election ?????????????

i is not condoning alledge " russian interference "

but FFS - if £4700 makes such a differnce in a campign where 10s of millions were tossed around

then BOTH campaigns should really re-think thier intire strategy

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
the russians spent £4700 " influencing the election " - wow - last of the big spenders

PS - remind me - by how much did the DNC " outspend " the trump effort in the 2016 election ?????????????

but FFS - if £4700 makes such a differnce in a campign where 10s of millions were tossed around

According to the Federal Election Commission of the United States, before the beginning of the elections, from the beginning of the election campaign, Hillary Clinton spent $ 897 million, Donald Trump - $ 429 million.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

According to the Federal Election Commission of the United States, before the beginning of the elections, from the beginning of the election campaign, Hillary Clinton spent $ 897 million, Donald Trump - $ 429 million.

Well Hillary was funneling her campaign money through her foundation, so who knows if all that money was actually spent on her presidential campaign. We have to keep that quiet though, nobody is supposed to know about that.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
here is the thing. people are upset that Russia interfered in the election, because of course we can't trust Russia. since of course Russia is the enemy. yet since we can't trust Russia, why would anything they say or publish documentation for be any more trustworthy? seems a big circle jerk. in fact i see any documents Russia may release or anything they have to say on the matter of election interference, would if anything just more political interference. something Russia has always been rather good at. trying to play all sides against each other to cause instability.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
outcome:
america screws the world an the world screws america… big deal....:-(

point is that the USA is in one way ore the other involved in the elections of 3 quarters of the world including his ally's
now is seems that Russia is involved in the USA elections ...the world is to small for this crime

so stop thinking emotional !
THINK rational!
edit on 12-12-2018 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
$4,700

I can’t stop laughing 😂

new topics

top topics

join