It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google approves app that allows muslims to report those who offend Islam.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
bigleaguepolitics.com...

Where do muslims get the power to avoid being ridiculed?

The majority of a moderators job on websites are scolding and banning people who question or poke fun and Islam.

When muslims 1st arrived in masses in NYC, they were not use to the city life of being robbed or jacked by junkies and thugs.

They didint like it and put a stop to it right away.

So the NYPD sent out this message out on the street to junkies and thugs. Rob a Muslim and a hate crime charge would be added.

So junkies and thugs who routinely get caught and released. Quickly learned that if they got caught robbing a Muslim or Muslim store, they were not released as fast and the charges Carried a long sentence.

So now in NYC you have the creation of junkies and thugs targeting eveyone else. Because if you jack a Asian, White , Italian, German ect. It's just your standard charges. Quick in an out on minimal battery charges .

There is special treatment from the inside out.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

It’s no coincidence that ‘blasphemy’ is becoming the latest hot topic.

It’s all about curbing freedom of speech.

In my opinion any ‘thing’ be it a religion, person or opinion which is banned from being criticised is intrinsically wrong at its core.

Blasphemy, anti-semitism... all complete nonsense. Rather than being a moral outrage or punishment the key should be to use facts and logic to argue back. But there are no genuine facts and logic within Islam or other religions to form a solid argument therefore they rely on pathetic laws.

Absolute complete nonsense.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I've noticed a huge uptick in the number of Muslim people running for elections lately.

Related? Possibly.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
So it’s not ok to offend the extreme far-right anti-leftist rape-culture?

Opposing Islam is the most left-wing thing anybody can possibly do. Nothing is more opposed to leftist ideology than Islam. Nothing.

But yet, the iq of the ‘left’ jumps to defend this hateful, intolerant, supremacist ideology.

What a backwards world we live in.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

This crap will continue until organized religion is scrapped, the biggest hypocrites on the planet are religious folk, personally I see no difference when it comes to Christians and Muslims they are just different peas in the pod.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
How about an app for the rest of us to report when Google advertisements have offended us. I hold my beliefs as dear as a Muslim. Perhaps more so. Google is becoming a bully company trying to dictate what you should think.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

In my opinion any ‘thing’ be it a religion, person or opinion which is banned from being criticised is intrinsically wrong at its core.

Blasphemy, anti-semitism... all complete nonsense. Rather than being a moral outrage or punishment the key should be to use facts and logic to argue back. But there are no genuine facts and logic within Islam or other religions to form a solid argument therefore they rely on pathetic laws.

When it comes to being robbed in the street, bringing an argument to a gunfight just doesn't work.
edit on 12-12-2018 by toms54 because: because I felt like it

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Where can I report the koran as a manual for hate speech, racism and incitement of violence?
WHere can I report muslim men in dresses who insult me at noon in London just for walking past a mosque in work attire [skirt]?

Where can I report muslims for trying to suppress our culture and dehumanising infidels?

They can dish it out but they surely can't take it. Time to show that we do have a backbone and like to stay islam free!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I’m consistent.
I think any form of religion is idiotic and should be banned.
But Islam is especially harmful.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Opposing Islam is the most left-wing thing anybody can possibly do. Nothing is more opposed to leftist ideology than Islam. Nothing.

But yet, the iq of the ‘left’ jumps to defend this hateful, intolerant, supremacist ideology.

It's not backwards for no reason , the left is either being used and manipulated. Pawns if you will or just too stupid.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Wonder when the first attack will be after an extremist decides to kill an infidel, and then how massive the lawsuit against google will be?

I don’t think their disclaimer covers being an accomplice to murder...
edit on 12-12-2018 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

This is abit ridiculous actually... when it comes to attacking someone or mugging someone, it's because that person needs some cash not because of their religion.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Bravo! You said that with true conviction...
Too bad it sounds like you are speaking from experience...
And that wasn’t the point the poster you replied to was inferring at all...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Islam is LEFTIST. The Catholic Church was LEFTIST too.

Left Religious zealots = MORE GOV

Left wing tells you what to do, say and eat, where you may live and work, and how you get to work.

Right wing = LESS GOV to nearly anarchy

Right wing says you get to choose what you do if you don't hurt others.

Right wing allows a jury of your peers to attempt to fairly determine the facts in all cases.

Left wing goes for Kangaroo courts of public opinion they manipulate with lies.

edit on 12-12-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This is abit ridiculous actually... when it comes to attacking someone or mugging someone, it's because that person needs some cash not because of their religion.

When a junkie decides to go get money for his next fix, they purposely avoid targeting Muslim or Muslim owned stores because if they are caught, extra charges are added.

This shows a power within as many other bodega and Asian owner markets never got such special protection and the treatment.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Where can I report the koran as a manual for hate speech, racism and incitement of violence?
WHere can I report muslim men in dresses who insult me at noon in London just for walking past a mosque in work attire [skirt]?

Where can I report muslims for trying to suppress our culture and dehumanising infidels?

They can dish it out but they surely can't take it. Time to show that we do have a backbone and like to stay islam free!

You cannot insult the ones taking over. The ones running things from the inside who call the shots

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The US, China and Russia just need to get it over with and co-op the Middle East. Steam roll any and all opposition. Divy up the resources/profits and establish law and order in the region. Then send all refugees back once the region has been stabilized. We can allow them to keep their religion but severely punish extremism when it tries to rear its ugly head up and remind them how to be civilized.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Hmm I think there's a lot more to it. I spend a lot of time on FB and in the past 3 years I've seen maybe 1 or 2 mohammed etc memes while Jesus memes are like a view of umbrellas on a rainy day. What's also weird is that many christians will often laugh at what I would consider is blasphemous to them but when seeing islamic meme there's 0 reaction.
Muslims got really carried to a special care position and I wonder who would benefit from that. Erdogan and rest of that muslim countries for sure but what is the benefit for the rest of the world?

link   

link   
So what about China rounding and persecuting the wanna be Semites?

I'm pretty sure they classfied it as a mental illness...should we tell their western cousins and the left that China phobic.

Looking forward to the gypsies curse being signaled.
edit on 12-12-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join