It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Erect Guillotine in Paris

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Seriously about to move to France. Here in America people will try to convince you that your low wage is actually a good thing and you should be happy with that. Over in France, they aren't dumb enough to do that.

Guillotine in Pais with President Macron's Party Name

Yellow Vest protesters erect a GUILLOTINE in Paris bearing French President's political party name amid revolt that has forced Macron to address the furious nation Monday evening

Ahhhh yes. The spirit of revolution and kicking the elite in the soccer balls.

The move came as the country's finance minister warned the violent protests sweeping the country are a 'catastrophe' for the nation's economy.

GOOD. Upper members of society take notice. You think you can be fine in your castle with the world burning around you, you are wrong. Every student and 60% of the workforce in the US take notes. Pay attention, listen and learn. Stop fighting each other over silliness.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think the U.S. needs a mandatory military training program before anyone enters college.

6 Months minimum in a branch of your choice.

πŸ˜Žβš”

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Hell yeah! When the Dems get back in and tax the crap out of us with more income taxes, carbon taxes, death taxes, 401k / retirement taxes, social program taxes, ect. I will be there.
edit on 11-12-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

why??

what's that going to do??

you realize a boatload of vets are more awake than the average public because they have seen government corruption first hand right?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
No one thinks low wages are β€œgood” that I know of, but minimum wages are stupid. Some unskilled jobs simply aren’t worth that much and you will be paid what the work is worth not the value you are worth.

People get confused with the value of work vs the value of humans which is a mistake made by uneducated people.
edit on 2018/12/11 by Metallicus because: Update

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

This made me smile way too intensely.

Yet to decide if that's a good or bad thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

you do have a point and I understand the value of labor without a doubt but you aren't factoring in the ability of the free market to adapt

also it's not a 1 to 1 ratio of labor to cost and you know that

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This made me smile way too intensely.

Yet to decide if that's a good or bad thing.

its good, you and I both know the current world economic systems are obviously broken, when 60-70% of this country can barely survive and is purchasing basic necessities on credit something ain't right

time to kick the central banks out

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think the U.S. needs a mandatory military training program before anyone enters college.

πŸ˜Žβš”

Not according to our Constitution. No government can deprive you of your liberty or pursuit of happiness. That is why we don't have mandatory military, because our Constitution prevents it.

Now, if the Constitution was amended and a reason created for something like this in exchange for free education and healthcare for life, you may have something.

Just asking for people to give up months or years of their lives and potentially their health and families, in exchange for the same system we have in place now. I think you'd see heads roll, literally.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Also, 60-70 % of this country is mentally worthless of physically inept. IMO.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

that may be true I won't argue that

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

πŸ˜Žβš”

I would agree if the military did not currently pander to the sensitivity of unstable and disruptive individuals who subscribe to alternative ideologies. Thats as nice as i can state it outside the mud-pit. There was a time when a blanket party straightened someone up.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

The Draft was going on for years.

Did they declare that unConstitutional ?

πŸ€”

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I’m not 100% on my this but I believe Nostradamus said that chaos would erupt in France and sweep across Europe, there would be great economic collapse, a huge disaster than WW3...
edit on 11-12-2018 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Totally open to that can you add the quatrant

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Sorry that is just from memory

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

πŸ˜Žβš”

So.. Train them to become killers, warriors, and then send them home, disillusioned with the world. Then indoctrinate them with leftist ideology?

Sounds like a plan, can't see anything wrong going on there.. lol

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The Second French Revolution is it?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Seriously about to move to France.

What's stopping you? It may be eye opening for you. The grass is always greener on the other side. Though you may find that you aren't welcome. Especially if you are just seen as trying to reap the benefits of what they fight for. What have you done for the French? What would your contribution be? Go ahead and move there. The longer you wait the more revolution you will miss.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

πŸ˜Žβš”

Why not make that hight school? Gettum young.Maybe grade school kids should spend at least five summers in training camps, learning survival and arms and how to follow orders real nicely.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join