It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch president to testify on Clinton alleged pay-to-play

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: JinMI

So if it's illegal to accept bribes then what does that say about the ones paying? Surely if it's illegal for a politician to accept it that shines a pretty ugly light on the one paying them doesn't it? Or is that only if it isn't Trump?

Both sides aren't always guilty. For example, leaking classified information to the media is illegal, but when the media publishes it they can't be prosecuted, except in certain rare circumstances. Usually only the leaker is charged with a crime.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: network dude

What is he going to testify about? Here is all the information from you guys through FOIA that you already have and already know about, and you have more info that I could get from FOIA?

If the GOP couldnt get Clinton's with this information how is judicial watch testifying back to the government their own info going to help?
at least the rest of us might see how inept the entire system is. R, and D both

How is that going to help get Clinton in jail if thats what the GOP wants? Judaical Watches information is all through FOIA that they themselves have already made public and its information the GOP already have had for years controlling congress.

when it's public knowledge how scummy she was/is, and people realize that nothing has been done, it's possible that some folks might ask questions. Or we could defend that poor woman against all these mean attacks.

I wouldn't hold my breath. A lot of it is already public. Comey outlined enough evidence to indict her in July 2016, nothing happened. We know for a fact she lied to the Benghazi families. Most of the U1 info is already public. If it was gonna reach some critical mass where they would have to do something because the people demand it, I think it would've happened already. She's gotten away with it.

Fitton will try to outline all the evidence in a way that makes everything crystal clear so nobody with a brain could possibly deny that laws were broken, but the Democrats will just run interference for her and the media will back them up. Same old same old.
edit on 12 12 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

What is he going to testify about? Here is all the information from you guys through FOIA that you already have and already know about, and you have more info that I could get from FOIA?

If the GOP couldnt get Clinton's with this information how is judicial watch testifying back to the government their own info going to help?

This may be a way to get emails from the private Clinton email server entered into public records.

Our legal system is rather particular about how and what information can be used legally. If evidence is not introduced in a legal way then the evidence cannot be used. So the NSA, FBI and DOJ may have everything they need, but they can't be the one's to enter the evidence from the server into the court system.

Just an educated guess.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Hopefully she goes to jail so we can stop hearing about her.

Also, you realize that Trump admitted to "paying to play" in the past, right? Who is guiltier, the one paying or the one accepting the money?

I vote for guilty is guilty. However, depending on the implications and severity of the infractions penalties should be equally just

top topics

<< 1   >>

join