It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch president to testify on Clinton alleged pay-to-play

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Every politician's favorite nightmare org Judicial Watch is getting involved with a House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations inquiry.

Tom Fitton will testify this Thursday 😎

JW is famous for getting info through FOIA requests, many which end up as court orders because the releasing agencies usual hate it when JW asks for specific documents.

JW has all kinds of "special" stuff on all kinds of "special" people like the Clintons and others involved in dirty operations for profit.

This will be verrri intareztingk 😁

The president of conservative watchdog Judicial Watch is set to testify on the Clinton Foundation’s so-called pay-to-play scandal.

On Tuesday, Tom Fitton announced his testimony before the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations, set for Thursday, will include the Uranium One controversy.

Fitton is claiming that hundreds of emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server show pay-to-play tactics in giving Russia 20-percent of America’s uranium while she was secretary of state.

"JW will smoke 'em all out soon"

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope that the she-devil frys in hell.
edit on 11-12-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hopefully she goes to jail so we can stop hearing about her.

Also, you realize that Trump admitted to "paying to play" in the past, right? Who is guiltier, the one paying or the one accepting the money?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I would like to meet these medicinal models of yours. They have high capacity lungs which I would like to witness first hand. Do you do tours through the Southeast?? I'll meet you as far as Maryland to Tennessee to Mississippi or anywhere south.

We have to fight for our right to medicate/meditate!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

LOL 🍋🖐

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I hope that man has a great security detail, and life insurance.

Those who have evidence against the Clintons, rarely live very long.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Also, you realize that Trump admitted to "paying to play" in the past, right? Who is guiltier, the one paying or the one accepting the money?

While holding public office?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

While holding public office?

Good God don't ask anyone to explain the difference !!!! 😀

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Paying to play golf???

I highly doubt that. He’s probably never paid for a round!

Liar!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Well the one holding office would be the criminal

Look I have no doubt pay to play happens all over, probably even with with trump

It should all be charged as criminal

My interest in this story is why the investigative agencies did nothing if there is evidence of guilt

Until we get to the bottom of that corruption, everything else is just window dressing
edit on 11-12-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Every politician's favorite nightmare org Judicial Watch is getting involved with a House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations inquiry.

Tom Fitton will testify this Thursday 😎

JW is famous for getting info through FOIA requests, many which end up as court orders because the releasing agencies usual hate it when JW asks for specific documents.

JW has all kinds of "special" stuff on all kinds of "special" people like the Clintons and others involved in dirty operations for profit.

This will be verrri intareztingk 😁

The president of conservative watchdog Judicial Watch is set to testify on the Clinton Foundation’s so-called pay-to-play scandal.

On Tuesday, Tom Fitton announced his testimony before the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations, set for Thursday, will include the Uranium One controversy.

Fitton is claiming that hundreds of emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server show pay-to-play tactics in giving Russia 20-percent of America’s uranium while she was secretary of state.

"JW will smoke 'em all out soon"

If the NSA has communications relating to all the cash that flowed through the Estonian branch of the Danish Bank, they can follow the bribe money from the Russians to the corrupt politicians and sycophants. If they have that, they will get convictions and can confiscate the money. With fines, the corrupt will be stripped of their ill-gotten gains and reduced to poverty.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So if it's illegal to accept bribes then what does that say about the ones paying? Surely if it's illegal for a politician to accept it that shines a pretty ugly light on the one paying them doesn't it? Or is that only if it isn't Trump?
edit on 12/11/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So if it's illegal to accept bribes then what does that say about the ones paying? Surely if it's illegal for a politician to accept it that shines a pretty ugly light on the one paying them doesn't it? Or is that only if it isn't Trump?

I think we agree on the morality, and possible illegality of bribery. However conflating the situations of public vs private bribery and all that encompasses it is still different.

Should we even discuss PACS and lobbying or is that a given?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

The "imPACt" is stunning.

💥💨💥

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
What is he going to testify about? Here is all the information from you guys through FOIA that you already have and already know about, and you have more info that I could get from FOIA?

If the GOP couldnt get Clinton's with this information how is judicial watch testifying back to the government their own info going to help?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

please explain your whataboutism. Did Trump offer pay to play while in public office? if not, then WTF are you crying about?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
What is he going to testify about? Here is all the information from you guys through FOIA that you already have and already know about, and you have more info that I could get from FOIA?

If the GOP couldnt get Clinton's with this information how is judicial watch testifying back to the government their own info going to help?
at least the rest of us might see how inept the entire system is. R, and D both

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

How is that going to help get Clinton in jail if thats what the GOP wants? Judaical Watches information is all through FOIA that they themselves have already made public and its information the GOP already have had for years controlling congress.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

How is that going to help get Clinton in jail if thats what the GOP wants? Judaical Watches information is all through FOIA that they themselves have already made public and its information the GOP already have had for years controlling congress.

when it's public knowledge how scummy she was/is, and people realize that nothing has been done, it's possible that some folks might ask questions. Or we could defend that poor woman against all these mean attacks.

<<   2 >>

join