It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jury recommends life in prison for man who rammed crowd

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Did you know that there's was discussion of running people down with a car in the UTR Discord prior to the event?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: amazing

None of those are real. It's just a conspiracy theory.

For real? Maybe you're right, but I had a friend in Prison and he said the Aryan's were a pretty big gang there...with ...real people in it.

I also watched ton's of video of the Charlottesville thing. It was a "Unite the Right" Rally and there were plenty of self proclaimed white supremists there. Were they just actors?

I don't have any way of knowing if either of these two things are true..I'm not going to prison, hopefully and I don't personally know any of the guys in the videos to see if that's who they are.

I can tell you that growing up in back woods of Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia that I did know Real, actual people that were in the KKK. I know that's a real organization and those are real people.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I have heard of prison gangs. I've heard of Nazi type gangs in like the 60's. I have never met anyone in my life that told me they were a Nazi. Maybe some do exist, I never heard of any.

I do know a lot of those names you listed are not organizations but websites. I guess you could call half a dozen people running a website some kind of organization but it's not like an army ready to march out and start killing people.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Did you know that there's was discussion of running people down with a car in the UTR Discord prior to the event?

Never heard that. Maybe that was some other group but I doubt it was that Fields guy. They probably got the idea from the Islams.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

People connected to Atomwaffen were responsible for multiple murders last year. Other members were arrested for plotting to blow up a nuclear power plant. They have had documented training camps take place in the Nevada desert.

Are you claiming none of these things actually happened?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It was literally the chatroom set up by the organizers of UTR. Do you really think Fields didn't follow it?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

People connected to Atomwaffen were responsible for multiple murders last year. Other members were arrested for plotting to blow up a nuclear power plant. They have had documented training camps take place in the Nevada desert.

Are you claiming none of these things actually happened?

No. I do recognize the name Atomwaffen. I read about them somewhere, weren't they college kids? I never heard of documented training camps take place in the Nevada desert.

I try to keep up on the news. Maybe I'm just not up on this stuff like you are.

Like I said, I never met any Nazis but then I don't know too many violent prison convicts either. Maybe I'm too old but I'm just not seeing it. I've never met a KKK either, only heard rumors about them. My sister told me about some in Georgia once leaving flyers in a supermarket.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I don't really know what Fields did and I don't believe you do either. He didn't strike me as being in the inner circle of the UTR organizers, more like some kid that drove there from out of state.

I don't believe this was premeditated. I think you are taking everything you heard about everyone there and trying to make this guy guilty of all their collective sins, like a scapegoat. I believed he got attacked in the car and panicked.

Whatever happened, there are many with far worse crimes that got less than life + 400 years.

Even if he was far right or alt right or even a Nazi (everyone is a Nazi these days - all you have to be is white.) None of that should matter more than did he actually do this? I think maybe we could be looking at vehicular manslaughter not premeditated murder.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

The Discord channel was more than just the organizers. It seemed like a large chunk of the neo-Nazi/white supremacist faction. A group that Fields would've been a part of.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Atomwaffen is more than just some college kids. It is an organization that has spread across the country with larger cells in multiple states.

This article gives a good overview of the kind of things they had planned. It also mentions their "hate camps."
edit on 12/13/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Atomwaffen is more than just some college kids. It is an organization that has spread across the country with larger cells in multiple states.

This article gives a good overview of the kind of things they had planned. It also mentions their "hate camps."

Thanks for that article link. Now I have a better idea what you're talking about.

I was a little suspicious of the website when I saw it was funded by George Soros. I went to read the article and I don't think they said anything that wasn't true but it was presented in a sensationalized manner that might lead someone to think this was more than it actually was.

Atomwaffen didn’t disband in the aftermath of the Tampa arrests. The group continued to recruit new members, staging “hate camps” in at least two states that included weapons training. And the group’s violence went unhindered.

These "hate camps" don't sound like any kind of permanent base, more like a retreat or a camp out. They're presenting this a paramilitary organization. Saying they had "hate camps" makes it sound like some kind of military base.

Then they talk about white supremacists in the military. They say:

And former soldiers have become leaders of white supremacist groups over the decades.

Aryan Nations chief Richard Butler did a stint in the Army. KKK Grand Dragon Louis Beam served in Vietnam, as did White Patriot Party leader Frazier Glenn Miller. In 2014, after decades of involvement with white extremist groups, Miller murdered three people outside of a pair of Jewish institutions in Overland Park, Kansas. He was eventually sentenced to death and is awaiting execution.

Belew is careful to say that the members of the military who wind up affiliated with white supremacist groups constitute “a tiny, not even statistically significant percentage” of total service members. But those few, she said, have often played “an enormously important role” in organizing such groups and carrying out their bloodiest actions.

They are talking about getting comments from the pentagon. Then we find out, besides the two people the article is about - Russell and Arthurs, there are four ex-military suspected of possibly being members.

It's not some huge nationwide paramilitary organization. It's a small group of nuts. It's way overblown in your mind.

Is this going to blow up a nuclear power plant?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I have heard of prison gangs. I've heard of Nazi type gangs in like the 60's. I have never met anyone in my life that told me they were a Nazi. Maybe some do exist, I never heard of any.

I do know a lot of those names you listed are not organizations but websites. I guess you could call half a dozen people running a website some kind of organization but it's not like an army ready to march out and start killing people.

I don't think it's an army, but there are large, organized groups all over the US. Maybe in one town there's a dozen. Another Town 50, another town 2 etc. They're not all interconnected and it's not a huge movement, but it's still out there. Way more of an issue than Antifa, for sure.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Maybe you have some ex cons. They didn't join to overthrow the govt, they joined for protection from black gangs, latino gangs, etc. Prison gangs organize along racial lines.

Maybe you have have some bikers. They aren't trying to kill Jews. They joined because they wanted to be criminals and sell drugs.

These types of people are not going to take over the US and impose some kind of white supremacy. These were not the type of people at UTR. What you had at UTR were mostly younger people, not hardened criminals. Some of them dressed up in stupid clothes. They were people that felt they had a right to speak up for the interests of their own people just like everyone else can. But if you're white, they call you a Nazi. In America today the word Nazi has become a racial slur just like many others that I decline to list here.

To tell the truth, I am getting tired of the rabid hate toward white people we see and hear every day from the media and activists. And they say Trump is divisive. Not only is every group in the Democrat party united in their hatred of white people but they all mostly hate each other.

When the Democrats convene the house of representatives next year there will probably be so much infighting, they won't get much accomplished. One thing is sure. They will continue to drive all the white people out of their party. First the men, then the women.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I have heard of prison gangs. I've heard of Nazi type gangs in like the 60's.

Here's someone a bit more contemporary for you:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh yea. I'm sure there's a giant organization of these guys ready to take over and impose white supremacy on America.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Oh yea. I'm sure there's a giant organization of these guys ready to take over and impose white supremacy on America.

Huh? You said you only heard of neo-Nazi prison gangs in the 60's. He's a little more recent than that.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Homeland Security and the 3 letters seem to think there is....

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

No. I said I heard of prison gangs and also some nazi organizations in the 60's (not prison gangs.)

We've already discussed Nazis from the 80's. See the ProPublica article discussion.

I'm sure prison gangs still exist to this day.

I don't believe there is any organization in America comparable to Hitler's party. I never said that nuts and lunatics don't exist.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Date: 1-26-84 not today.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

UTR were straight up Nazis. It was organized by neo-Nazi groups. They told people to dial back the Nazi iconography and instead opt for Confederate flags to be more appealing to those people that might be on the edge of converting to white supremacy.

Why do you want to ignore these facts?

If I were to answer that question, based on the post I'm responding to, you sound like the kind of person UTR were targeting for conversion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join