It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The French People tell Macron to shove his cake!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Paris riots set to continue as French leader fails to appease protesters
www.cbsnews.com...

told the Reuters news agency that Macron's peace offering was not enough

Just as I thought, too little too late.

www.express.co.uk...
MACRON RIOTS: Paris chief demands END to protests - ‘France is being TORN APART’

I mean, can you blame them. That part where Macron told EMPLOYERS to give their employees more bonus.. whatever.

www.france24.com...
‘All smoke and mirrors’: Yellow Vest protesters reject 'crumbs' offered by Macron

edit on 11-12-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You can't tell the people that are getting the shaft to quit bitching about getting shafted and to go back home like everything is ok because a you threw a few quarters to them.

The cat is outta the bag. The toothepaste is outta the tube.

"Leadership" is going to have to do better than that! They're gonna need to take major steps if the protesters are to simmer down.

My thoughts as an outsider.

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

According to globalists, money will fix everything. For instance, climate change will be fixed only when all humans are taxed to counter it - what TPTB do with that tax to fix the climate change is irrelevant, just gimme all your money, and your votes and the weather won't be an issue mmkay.

Macrons little 'give em a bonus to shut them up' is the exact same philosophy as the tax thing above. You see, globalists need everyone earning no more than that which is barely above a basic standard of living. Only the elites and bloodlines should be allowed to be super-wealthy because they know better and you are just a dumb fluck.

Globalists even believe that money can counter conservative principles, morals and ethics - they just pump it into false flags and media to prove that, as an example, guns should be banned and Trump should be jailed - and they have their little brainwashed foot soldiers parrot that sentiment around the internet and via groups like antifa and BLM.

In the end, if they don't get their way, the globalists will burn the planet down until one of 2 things remain - full capitulation or extinction of the human species. To them, we are mere fodder - numbers and workers who contribute to their financial machine which is the mechanism which will lead to total control such that you will not be able to buy or sell unless you pledge allegience totheir system (sound familiar?)

Macron, like soros, rockerfeller, rothschild, clintons et al are the enemies of mankind - they now know that people have woken up to their little game and are not going to take that sh!t anymore.

Money DOES NOT fix everything. Minimizing your involvement in their system is good for average Joe (off grid living, growing your own food) and bad for them - -thats why they want Monsanto to patent all seeds. If only folks understood why Saddam, Ghadaffi, Assad are the targets, yet little rocket man and others get a free pass - its because those 3 were/are NATIONALISTS who want the gold standard - everyone else plays their game so they are good for the cause.

France is a snapshot of average Joe telling the globalists to go and get fluxed.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

A leader of the Yellow Vest movement indicated that the demonstrations would go ahead. Christophe Chalencon, a blacksmith from southern France who has become a leader of the protest movement, told the Reuters news agency that Macron's peace offering was not enough

It has been said that the yellow vests don't have any leaders , so where he has been brought from is anyone's guess .
What we do know is that the French do have riots protests and burn cars, quite a lot

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Macron was trying to bribe the protesters with bonuses. It's really pathetic. He's done; nobody can take Macron seriously after this.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Macron is practically a Rothschild, and I totally agree with 100% of what you said above.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Macron was trying to bribe the protesters with bonuses. It's really pathetic. He's done; nobody can take Macron seriously after this.

AND he was trying to bribe them with other people's money! HA
He might have just added fuel to the fire. I'm sure employers, especially small businesses think he is out of his mind!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

AND he was trying to bribe them with other people's money! HA
He might have just added fuel to the fire. I'm sure employers, especially small businesses think he is out of his mind!

Good point. It was their money he was trying to throw around.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
At least the french all band together and protest. We just sit here and watch netflix in America. We're too dumb to protest. We just take it. As long as we think it's liberal vs conservative and Democrat vs Republican in the US, we'll never truly make any progress here. That' is the easiest way to tell if someone is brainwashed and stupid. They think Liberals are destroying the country or they think Conservatives are destroying the country. They always vote party line no matter who the candidate is. That's a stupid person.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

www.euronews.com...

'Gilets jaunes': Hundreds of speed cameras in France out of service since protests began

Isn't this interesting? This very much reminds me of the US....

The amount collected from speed camera fines was projected to rise by 12% to reach a record high of more than €1 billion in 2019 after the new limit was introduced.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Speed cameras were always just a money-making gambit. "Public safety" is just the lipstick they put on the pig.

In fact, speeding laws in general tend to be mostly designed to generate ticket revenue. It's a racket.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Like the Arab Spring, the globalists exploited to destroy certain ME countries( Libya AND Syria) now the Europe WInter is chilling the UK and France--America's winter is next!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

A lot of places have had to remove the red light cameras I thought because they were held to be illegal.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

At least the french all band together and protest. We just sit here and watch netflix in America. We're too dumb to protest

We don't protest. We take over nature preserves and government property with guns. We die if needed.

We wear MAGA hats and clear rooms of enemies or bring their anger to a useful head.

We fight corrupt cops. Some kill us.

We do other things. Protesting only works when your government cares what you think.

We protested the bank bailouts. They just did whatever they wanted to.

We need more guns apparently. That they listen to. It's like God talking.

First they get mad and confident. /call your bluff. Then they realize they could die and higher brain functions come pouring out instead of brains.

The army never comes on time. Also, they dont always come even if they are called.

No robots yet. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Here is a video that an English speaker can actually understand. Businesses and the people are being taxed out of existence.
youtu.be...

Pretty bad when you and your spouse works and can not afford to heat your home.

Australia went to renewables and they are paying twice as much for their electricity and gas as say someone in New York City... which ain't cheap..

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

We got rid of our own Macron (Obama) and refused to elect a second Macron (Hillary).

He is a merde-tete.

(I think that means leftist-globalist.)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Its sad to see the country burning because I still look at the French with fondness much like our wayward uncle in the UK, without the English and the French our history would have been way different.

That said... he needed to get out ahead of this and didn't, then his "speech" as they said was smoke and mirrors and now Marcon has the tiger by the tail. (add in some of the actions by the police... I think the worst is yet to come)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I loved visiting France. The countryside, the people were always warm and friendly and great!

Paris?

Not so much.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join