It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Fire experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I once was driving back from out of state and kept seeing some strange lights in the sky. I than had got off the highway and lost on some back roads . I started to get scared based on the lights in the sky and than I seen this light fiery glow on the side of the road and slammed on my brakes. It still was there than I hot the gas and it started to glow brighter and come out in front of me. I kept hitting gas and brakes and the more it aggressed when it came out it was lion like and than as if it transmutated into more human form but was fiery like body sorta translucent. It was so scary. I knew I came across something serious. I lost my gumption and didn't go forward but floored it in reverse and went back fast scared to look back if it was chasing me. I don't know why this happened to me. Maybe to change my direction or protect me. All I wondered is what if I continued forward and what was beyond that point. I may never know and may never want to know. But whatever I saw is forever engrained n my mind. At first I thought it was a demon because it scared me but it's lion like and flame appearance made me think angel.

What do you think it was and of my experience?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It was just the drugs.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Johnathanandheather
I once was driving back from out of state and kept seeing some strange lights in the sky. I than had got off the highway and lost on some back roads . I started to get scared based on the lights in the sky and than I seen this light fiery glow on the side of the road and slammed on my brakes. It still was there than I hot the gas and it started to glow brighter and come out in front of me. I kept hitting gas and brakes and the more it aggressed when it came out it was lion like and than as if it transmutated into more human form but was fiery like body sorta translucent. It was so scary. I knew I came across something serious. I lost my gumption and didn't go forward but floored it in reverse and went back fast scared to look back if it was chasing me. I don't know why this happened to me. Maybe to change my direction or protect me. All I wondered is what if I continued forward and what was beyond that point. I may never know and may never want to know. But whatever I saw is forever engrained n my mind. At first I thought it was a demon because it scared me but it's lion like and flame appearance made me think angel.

What do you think it was and of my experience?

So you seen a giant flaming fantastical being and just turned around without looking back???

Why is it people who apparently see fantastical things always just run the # away from them?

Why not just stop and at least see what the # it is?

I mean it wasn't coming at your vehicle or anything, just walking onto the road in front of you.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

I think you have just accepted that this is what happened. In all likelihood, it was probably something mundane and you simply created a story that fits your preconceived bias’. Possibly in an unconscious plea to make your day seem more interesting. But....More likely in a conscious plea to make you seem more interesting.

You obviously don’t know what you saw, but in your mind, you have already accepted that it is some kind of angel experience. This is a clear sign that your religious bias’ have led you to assume some biblical reference.
edit on 11-12-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

I think you have just accepted that this is what happened. In all likelihood, it was probably something mundane and you simply created a story that fits your preconceived bias’. Possibly in an unconscious plea to make your day seem more interesting. But....More likely in a conscious plea to make you seem more interesting.

You obviously don’t know what you saw, but in your mind, you have already accepted that it is some kind of angel experience. This is a clear sign that your religious bias’ have led you to assume some biblical reference.

You obviously haven’t had any mystical experiences. I’ve had several, just like th OP’s. I’m not religious, got rid of that sh!t 17 years ago.

Just a thought... Maybe you should stop stereotyping experiences. There are many in this infinite plane of existence. Just because you haven’t experienced it — doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Just because you say you have these experiences, doesn’t mean you do.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
In supernatural experiences, I've learned to trust instinct and perceptions. If you felt a presence of evil, then chances are it was there. If you felt the presence of righteous warning, who is to say it wasn't there? We can agree on two things though, 1.) Something wanted your attention and 2.) it stopped you from proceeding at that point and time. Just going by what you've said, I'm inclined to side with angel. The descriptions reminded me of:

"After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life." Genesis 3:24

I don't think you were heading towards the Garden of Eden or the tree of life, but certainly makes sense that this picture is a warning of danger ahead.

"They will follow the Lord; he will roar like a lion. When he roars, his children will come trembling from the west." Hosea 11:10

Demons on the other hand are more likely to persuade or intimidate you INTO doing something you shouldn't.

I'm curious to find out what you've come to believe spiritually and why.
edit on 18-12-2018 by saint4God because: verb tense

new topics

top topics

join