It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Pelosi, Shumer and the Wall

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
You know trumps wall plan isn't going well when conservative Ann Coulter calls him out on his BS.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
The wall , the stupid wall. A 17th century attempt at a 21st. century problem. tRump doesn't think the rest of the world knows about airplanes or boats. More than likely they will come through the northern border. What then? Build another wall. Is there someone out there, with an i.q. over 45 ,that thinks this will work.

Someone isn't informed on the issue. Nobody is proposing a literal 2000-mile solid concrete wall. Even during the 2016 campaign Trump had clarified that a wall won't work for the entire border, you will have to have other types of barriers and technology. "The wall" is just shorthand for all of that, and most of his voters knew that. People who have been following this issue should know that. Where do you get your information from? Wherever it is, you need new sources, because you're stuck over 2 years out of date.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The wall , the stupid wall. A 17th century attempt at a 21st. century problem. tRump doesn't think the rest of the world knows about airplanes or boats. More than likely they will come through the northern border. What then? Build another wall. Is there someone out there, with an i.q. over 45 ,that thinks this will work.

Someone isn't informed on the issue. Nobody is proposing a literal 2000-mile solid concrete wall. Even during the 2016 campaign Trump had clarified that a wall won't work for the entire border, you will have to have other types of barriers and technology. "The wall" is just shorthand for all of that, and most of his voters knew that. People who have been following this issue should know that. Where do you get your information from? Wherever it is, you need new sources, because you're stuck over 2 years out of date.

Am I also stuck on Mexico will pay for it.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Trump should live up to his campaign promise and get the Money from Mexico FIRST before begging the taxpayers for it.

And what ever happened to trumps promise to "lock her up"? Not even an indictment after 2 years.

edit on 11-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Walls are stupid. They will not get out of your way when you try to walk through them, thereby stopping you. That is some lvl 45 i.q.'n right there. Walls don't work. They will just come in another way, so lets not fix the biggest way they are coming in. lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump should live up to his campaign promise and get the Money from Mexico FIRST before begging the taxpayers for it.

That is not what he promised. He didn't say he would get the money from Mexico first. That is called fake news.

And what ever happened to trumps promise to "lock her up"? Not even an indictment after 2 years.

That part is coming. Haven't you heard about all the troubles the Clintons are having at the moment? Investigations being reopened, their Foundation problems. When your as powerful as the Clintons it takes a while, but even Kings have been beheaded.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Doesn't Nancy know they have to build the wall to find out what it will do ?

⚔🤦⚔

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

lol. So now you take Coulter serious? When she was on Bill's show the left thought she was a loon then?

What happened?

Oh that's right. She gave an opinion. Opinions are okay. I disagree with her opinion, but Trump is still working for the wall. The government might be shut down. That leaves one to think that his seriousness for the building the wall is still there. Trump supporters don't throw away their candidate if they can see that they are trying. That is left for the Hilary supporters to do.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Doesn't Nancy know they have to build the wall to find out what it will do ?

⚔🤦⚔

lol. Good one.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Walls are stupid. They will not get out of your way when you try to walk through them, thereby stopping you. That is some lvl 45 i.q.'n right there. Walls don't work. They will just come in another way, so lets not fix the biggest way they are coming in. lol.

[/quote
Explain to me why you think spending 25 billion , on something that "could work", is better than spending on, i don't no, maybe childhood diebetes, or maybe childhood cancer, or even helping those that can't afford health insurance. Seems to me we need to get our priorities in order.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Explain to me why you think spending 25 billion , on something that "could work", is better than spending on, i don't no, maybe childhood diebetes, or maybe childhood cancer, or even helping those that can't afford health insurance. Seems to me we need to get our priorities in order

Because, it will create jobs in the U.S. that will actually put the money right back into our system, so that we can tackle the other issues that are facing our country. Walls work, otherwise we would not use them for safety and protection any where.
Have you tried to walk through a wall?

It also stops people who would become a strain on our healthcare issues.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Explain to me why you think spending 25 billion , on something that "could work", is better than spending on, i don't no, maybe childhood diebetes, or maybe childhood cancer, or even helping those that can't afford health insurance. Seems to me we need to get our priorities in order

Because, it will create jobs in the U.S. that will actually put the money right back into our system, so that we can tackle the other issues that are facing our country. Walls work, otherwise we would not use them for safety and protection any where.

You do know that the great wall of China became obsolete in 1790.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I did not know that there was no other walls built after that. I guess my house is older than I thought. Maybe Isreal is lying about having a wall, you know, since they are obsolete and all.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I believe the USMCA will more than pay for it. Wouldn't you say? We could also stop foreign aid which he is cutting.

The wall will more than pay for itself in the money we will save supporting the freeloaders who come over...Probably in the first year...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

That must be when they started flying planes over it...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

lol. So now you take Coulter serious? When she was on Bill's show the left thought she was a loon then?

What happened?

Oh that's right. She gave an opinion. Opinions are okay. I disagree with her opinion, but Trump is still working for the wall. The government might be shut down. That leaves one to think that his seriousness for the building the wall is still there. Trump supporters don't throw away their candidate if they can see that they are trying. That is left for the Hilary supporters to do.

I think President Trump is bluffing...I believe what he will do if the bluff doesn't work is lay it in the lap of National Security where he alone as President can determine what it takes to protect the Nation...So here comes the Army Corp of Engineers to build the wall...And the money will come out of the Military budget...

Problem solved...MAGA...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

That would be a great idea.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

No dumb ass , they built a modular bridge over it. I guess history is not one of your strong points. That's ok neither is orange mans.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

No dumb ass , they built a modular bridge over it. I guess history is not one of your strong points. That's ok neither is orange mans.

South Americans were building modular bridges over the Great Wall in 1790?

I find that hard to believe. Did they seek entrance for refuggee status?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

So here comes the Army Corp of Engineers to build the wall..

They're better suited to dredge a big ole moat between the US and Mexico, with piers and bridges. Trump could put alligators in the moat! LOL Drain the swamp right into the moat!

AND...A moat is better for the environment than a wall! Win/Win!
edit on 11-12-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join