It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Pelosi, Shumer and the Wall

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I believe the USMCA will more than pay for it. Wouldn't you say? We could also stop foreign aid which he is cutting.

A coyote charges 2,000... start a visa work program for vetting and establishing short term needed workers that come and go. Charge them 1,000 for the visa. Do visa in 6 months at a time... 10 million workers per year would be 10 billion per year. Charge companies that use illegals 10,000 per, add a few billion more to the pile...Wall is built border is secure, illegals are gone and we can then take care of the homeless with the rest of the money.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: olaru12
They haven't even come close to finalizing the deals to the landowners where the wall will be built.

Eminent domain is a real thing, especially where federal projects are concerned. The land needed can be acquired and cleared for use within 90 days. I've seen it happen on interstate projects and emergency levees.

Iv'e seen eminent domain challenged in the courts and settled in favor of the land owner.

www.ownerscounsel.com...

the wall will be tied up in the courts for years and years.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sections to just showcase the idea of a wall. Texas, New Mexico, Arizona are wide open. You can cross the border in many places where there is no fence and no check points...just desert.

Hence the need for a wall.

and How many illegals just fly into LAX or ATlanta on tourist or work visas and just never leave?

You have to stop the biggest leak in the boat first. You don't try to fix the small leaks first.

edit on 11-12-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Build the Wall. What is downside? That is the part that is never discussed what is the downside to a wall?

Pouring massive amounts of money into a futile endeavor?

“Fixed fortifications are monuments to man’s stupidity.”
Patton

Israel just called, they want you to explain your logic.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

They haven't even come close to finalizing the deals to the landowners where the wall will be built.

trump just uses the wall as a rallying point for his supporters. He knows the wall will never be built. Maybe a chainlink fence that trump will call a wall.

But but but...... I thought you had your Ltd ready to go?

Lol@the lies.

Actually it's an LLC and In operation to archive with video and stills the wall being built. I have subcontracted much of the video/pic out to other production companies; doin business the American way... Very little happening.... Next question...
edit on 11-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

and How many illegals just fly into LAX or ATlanta on tourist or work visas and just never leave?

You have to stop the biggest leak in the boat first.
Or we have the manpower. Why not stop all of them?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The government lacks the authority to condemn your property

The government lacks a sufficient public purpose for condemnation

The government does not your property for the public project

The government has not offered just compensation for your property

Those are the challenges against Eminent Domain.

So which one do you think will win the case?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I believe the USMCA will more than pay for it. Wouldn't you say? We could also stop foreign aid which he is cutting.

A coyote charges 2,000... start a visa work program for vetting and establishing short term needed workers that come and go. Charge them 1,000 for the visa. Do visa in 6 months at a time... 10 million workers per year would be 10 billion per year. Charge companies that use illegals 10,000 per, add a few billion more to the pile...Wall is built border is secure, illegals are gone and we can then take care of the homeless with the rest of the money.

There is a worker visa program in place now.

www.uscis.gov...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

That is a great idea! To bad the money has to go through our government first. But we have to start somewhere with this, and Mexico, which is it's citizens, will be paying for the wall.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

www.uscis.gov...

True, so not much work needed to enforce it and modify it just a little. The key is holding ALL companies accountable to not using visa workers...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The 'Wall' is already a 3rd of the way completed. This is because of the Secure Fence Act of 2006. One that HIllary, Chucky and Obama all voted for as senators.

Might want to look up EO 13767 too Chucky boy....

annnddddd....the lawyers for ED cases was in the 2017/18 budgets

edit on Decpm31pmf0000002018-12-11T15:58:57-06:000357 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I first read what the Trumpsters have to say about Trump, how he acts, what he says, etc.

Then I watched it for myself.

Apparently, they're not watching the same thing I am.

I agree with your assessment.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It's time to change it, to fit our current problems, so as to solve it efficiently and effectively.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't care who pays for it, or what kind of wall it is, so long as the border to our south is a bit more secure.

It's in Mexico's best interests to at least help with it. A secure border into the US will, in the long run, mean fewer people traveling through Mexico trying to get here.

I like the fact that this meeting was held publicly, in the harsh light of TV camera's.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

www.uscis.gov...

True, so not much work needed to enforce it and modify it just a little. The key is holding ALL companies accountable to not using visa workers...

Not much work...lol

It will take a completely new government bureaucracy to do what you propose. A new agency like Homeland security; And we all know how well that's working out...
Your tax dollars at work....

I might even apply to be a government contractor for your new agency. I have the education and plenty of GOP contacts.
edit on 11-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Why didn’t Trump get his wall when he had both houses of Congress?

Now he certainly won’t get it

Just as Obama should have enacted a comprehensive immigration bill when he had both houses of Congress in 2009

These politicians are stupid among other things

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: highvein

Why didn’t Trump get his wall when he had both houses of Congress?

Now he certainly won’t get it

Just as Obama should have enacted a comprehensive immigration bill when he had both houses of Congress in 2009

These politicians are stupid among other things

Both chambers you mean? Because of something called the filibuster. Republicans would've needed 60 seats in the Senate to pass it on their own. They only have 51. Everyone telling you the Republicans "control" the Senate lied to you.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Build the Wall. What is downside? That is the part that is never discussed what is the downside to a wall?

Pouring massive amounts of money into a futile endeavor?

“Fixed fortifications are monuments to man’s stupidity.”
Patton

Do you have any idea the context in which Patton said that?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Then how does Trump expect to get a wall with a democratic house when he couldn’t get it with a GOP house?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join