It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Pelosi, Shumer and the Wall

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Perfect time to say, "but trump, you said Mexico was going to pay for it". Why spend billions on a wall that may not even work? Just make it harder for illegals to have legit jobs. Crackdown on under-the-table paychecks.

If it's hard to get work as illegals, then maybe they'll get a work visa or citizenship. Why aren't we fixing the source of the problems?

Just build a giant expensive wall. That's the solution to all our problems!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: shooterbrody

There was one point where they disclosed that they had wanted to have a closed door session so that they would not have to point out all of the stuff that Trump was wrong about in public. Again this was an orchestrated photo op and both sides knew it.

let them speak about it in public
at least we would know chuck and nancy stand behind their soundbites

I know. It seems they spew hate toward Trump, but they don't want to have to prove his facts are wrong on air. Yeah, that makes sense. They don't want it public because they know Trump is right and will make them look like fools the way he did here.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Walls have always provided security. Why would this wall not provide that?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
They haven't even come close to finalizing the deals to the landowners where the wall will be built.

trump just uses the wall as a rallying point for his supporters. He knows the wall will never be built. Maybe a chainlink fence that trump will call a wall.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You're on Shooter. You say, as does he, that he will claim the mantle. I say he will blame someone else.
Let's see if first, it happens, and second, who will he give the credit.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

So you don't believe there are sections of the wall that are not being built?

link   
a reply to: blueman12

Perfect time to say, "but trump, you said Mexico was going to pay for it".

I agree.
Chuck and nancy are not as quick on their feet as trump.
It would have been very effective.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
oh trump has already thrown down the gauntlet
no wall money
no signature on the bill

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: intrepid

Maybe you should live in a house with no walls so you can report back about how futile walls are from your experience.

That's the stupidest thing I've read here in quite some time. It may have moved me if you had worn sackcloth and covered yourself in ashes.

I know. Can you believe someone would actually say that a wall would not provide security. That is very stupid indeed.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: projectvxn

Ok Mr. Extremist. Be sure to have your finger on that trigger, those rabid liberals you hear so much about in the news (but don't see in real life) might be around the corner at any moment to try and attack you with their bike locks and steal your guns.

Do you ever have any discussions where you're not stroking your own ego?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Maybe you should live in a house with no walls so you can report back about how futile walls are from your experience.

That's the stupidest thing I've read here in quite some time. It may have moved me if you had worn sackcloth and covered yourself in ashes.

I know. Can you believe someone would actually say that a wall would not provide security. That is very stupid indeed.

who is going to vote against national security?
illegal drugs and ms13 coming across an unprotected border
who will vote for that?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

who will vote for that?

Apparently Chuck, Nancy, and democrat supporters.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

So you don't believe there are sections of the wall that are not being built?

Sections to just showcase the idea of a wall. Texas, New Mexico, Arizona are wide open. You can cross the border in many places where there is no fence and no check points...just desert.

and How many illegals just fly into LAX or ATlanta on tourist or work visas and just never leave?
edit on 11-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yeah....he wasn't going to run, win a debate, win a nomination or a presidency either.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You're using that quote wrong. Patton was saying that a purely defensive strategy is doomed to fail in matters of war. Patton was a champion of offensive warfighting rather than sitting back and waiting for your enemy to come to you. He wasn't decrying the sensibility of fortifying your base of operations. In regards to the Wall, nobody in favor of the Wall has suggested we could cease our aggressive offense against these invaders simply through having the Wall in place... it will simply serve as an additional tool in the chest, helping us win this war.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Same goes for you. All I ever see is you acting like you're so much better than other people, mainly liberals.

Look in the mirror.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I saw that and I don't know what came over me. I could not stop laughing.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

who will vote for that?

Apparently Chuck, Nancy, and democrat supporters.

are they anti national security now?
and just in time for christmas too?
wonder who will stand and who will cave

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
They haven't even come close to finalizing the deals to the landowners where the wall will be built.

Eminent domain is a real thing, especially where federal projects are concerned. The land needed can be acquired and cleared for use within 90 days. I've seen it happen on interstate projects and emergency levees.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

trump just uses the wall as a rallying point for his supporters. He knows the wall will never be built. Maybe a chainlink fence that trump will call a wall.

But but but...... I thought you had your Ltd ready to go?

Lol@the lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join