It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Pelosi, Shumer and the Wall

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

www.msn.com...

Well it looks like neither side will give in.

Is it just me or does Shumer look like Creed from The Office?

Anyway. It is fun to watch.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think this helps Trump. Shows how slimy Pelosi and Schmucky are...

Trump just wants to get the border done while the left plays politics... this is why Trump won. He has a spine.

edit on 11-12-2018 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Thanks for the vid.

Trump says that the wall will be the easiest to get through, goading Schumer on, with a what do you think Chuck?

This is worth the watch.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You can see how nervous lil Smucky and Pelosi are with the cameras around because they know they have to own not protecting the borders over politics...

Most of the public wants a secure border. They don't care if it is physical wall or high tech. They know we have a problem with illegal immigration and just want that sh*t fixed.

Videos like this expose how weak Democrats are on these issues AND that they are willing to put their votes ahead of the security of the nation.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

More of the "public face/private face" of hillary clinton.
Nobody wants that bs.
Trump should make them discuss this only in public in the future.
Sunshine being the best disinfectant and all.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Thanks for the vid.

Trump says that the wall will be the easiest to get through, goading Schumer on, with a what do you think Chuck?

This is worth the watch.

Yeah, he was like "All I need is 10 democrat votes in the Senate... what do you say Chuck." He put that sh*t right back on Schumer.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
WHAT??? No Pink Floyd? What a con.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

www.msn.com...

Well it looks like neither side will give in.

Is it just me or does Shumer look like Creed from The Office?

Anyway. It is fun to watch.

Truth is, the fate of the wall isn't up to Chuck & Nancy. Much of it's already been built.

It would be nice if they weren't feckless c*nts about it and approved this way of spending, but we all know they won't. And when they trip over themselves in attempts to look morally superior, the U.S. military will be finishing the job.

Don't forget who's actually in charge 😉

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Shouldn't Trump be talking to Mexico? He did promise that they would pay for it after all.

The only wall that's been built is the one between the American people, bought and paid for by those in power and their sock puppets from both sides of the media.
edit on 12/11/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I was going to post this. This shows exactly how the government should work. Showing the public, as Trump states it, what is causing the issues currently.

Those 2 f'n clowns. Not Trump. I loved how they did not want to debate in public. Trump responded by stating it is transparency which it is.

What is shown in the video is how negotiations should work instead of backdoor/late night bill passing deals that have occurred for decades. It is like working at a job and being able to screw off and get paid and suddenly you have a new boss who wants accountability. Why the F not? I am sure the MSM and the left will state Trump is abusing his power 'attacking' them.

Build the Wall. What is downside? That is the part that is never discussed what is the downside to a wall?

Great videos!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What is shown in the video is how negotiations should work instead of backdoor/late night bill passing deals that have occurred for decades.

They're still happening, to think otherwise is naive.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I believe the USMCA will more than pay for it. Wouldn't you say? We could also stop foreign aid which he is cutting.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I did not say they do not. However, if this was any past administration they would have passed it and read about it later. That is the bull# I am tlaking about.

A wasteful spending argument is a separate issue but it is also being addressed.

But so you know...it is not Trump but it is his own GOP Congress stopping him from cutting close to 20 billion in foreign and domestic spending recently.

www.reuters.com...

edit on Decpm31pmf0000002018-12-11T14:52:17-06:000217 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Build the Wall. What is downside? That is the part that is never discussed what is the downside to a wall?

Pouring massive amounts of money into a futile endeavor?

“Fixed fortifications are monuments to man’s stupidity.”
Patton

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Those 2 f'n clowns. Not Trump. I loved how they did not want to debate in public. Trump responded by stating it is transparency which it is.

I would love to see all of DC have to only debate in public.
Transparency for all of DC.

link   
This was no negotiation. Trump wanted a photo op so that he could play the tough guy before the camera. All for you believers.

He did, however, say that when he shuts down the government due to not getting all the money he wants for the wall that he would ''own'' it and not blame anyone else. Let's hold him to that.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You have said a lot and added nothing.

You go from thread to thread making sure everyone knows your # don't stink.

No one is having the discussion on this issue that you and other liberals are trying to force.
edit on 11 12 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

To me Schumer seems to be more hostile than reasonable. He doesn't want the wall because Trump wants the wall.

Pelosi, doesn't want this discussion to be aired because she is more intelligent that Schumer. I know, hard to believe.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

There was one point where they disclosed that they had wanted to have a closed door session so that they would not have to point out all of the stuff that Trump was wrong about in public. Again this was an orchestrated photo op and both sides knew it.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

He did, however, say that when he shuts down the government due to not getting all the money he wants for the wall that he would ''own'' it and not blame anyone else. Let's hold him to that.

That sounds good to me.
He did campaign on it after all.
Seeing a politician hold out for something they campaigned on is a good thing, is it not?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join