It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey: Dossier Was Unverified Before And After FBI Used It To Obtain Spy Warrants

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

no . you read incorrectly.

I said, trump's payments are less important than what may be to come.

and if the fisa was illegal, how come 0 Republicans in the government can see to tackle the issue.

if trump lied repeatedly when he said he knew nothing about payments to anyone, and lo and behold...Muller stuck to his guns.

now I'm saying the synergy promised by Russian government officials, which trump again denied is more important than his sleazy adventures.

and the Russian spy just reached a plea deal, Don jr. is nowhere to be seen, absent on Twitter etc. makes me wonder if there were other lies in the mix...

does a meeting about "Orphans" set up by don jr. ring any bells...
edit on 11-12-2018 by odzeandennz because: the spy was not known to be a spy, as opposed to the female operative who just reached a plea deal... more to come

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

does a meeting about "Orphans" set up by don jr. ring any bells...

you understand lynch herself approved the attendance of the russian at that meeting?

www.cbsnews.com...

The U.S. government had accused Katsyv of using $230 million in stolen funds to buy real estate. Veselnitskaya's application for a visa to travel to the U.S. to work on the case was denied, she said in a later court filing. Instead, the Department of Justice granted Katsyv and Veselnitskaya immigration parole. In later arguments before a federal judge, a government attorney described immigration parole as "a discretionary act that the statute allows the attorney general to do in extraordinary circumstances."

edit on 11/12/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Not to mention them separating themselves from their source should diminish the sources reliability, one would think? Yet no backtracking to the sub sources to validate the info around the unreliable source, instead they kept moving forward from that start point.
edit on 12/11/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Yes o know about the trump tower meeting

Where trump met a two Russians who hired the same law firm as Hillary, fusion gps, and one of those Russians had dinner with the head of that firm before and after the tower meeting, but never told her lawyer about that meeting supposedly

Where don jr left after ten minutes because there was nothing relevant

Tell me, why is that illegal and a hige deal, but Hillary paying intermediaries (and lying about it for a year) to have a foreign spy sit down with actual kremlin officials and let them dish actual dirt on trump is perfectly legal?

And I love the “if the fisa was illegal republicans would have proven so” argument

Never mind that the entire argument is the establishment on both sides didn’t want outsiders

And the fbi has refused over and over and over tobhamd over all of the info requested by the few republicans interested

So to the left, it is corrupt and hurting America for these republicans to complain about being stonewalled by the fbi and doj

But the fact they didn’t do more to complain proves there was no fisa abuse

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

And further

You now know the fbi used a document provided by a foreign spy, paid for by Hillary’s team, sources by kremlin officials, and unverified to spy on trumps campaign

Instead of deflecting to republican not charging any crimes here

The question is, are you ok with this?

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

yup. she was allowed in. under an innocently motivated pretext .

but let's see if a meeting about "orphans" was the whole truth.

link   

You now know the fbi used a document provided by a foreign spy, paid for by Hillary’s team, sources by kremlin officials, and unverified to spy on trumps campaign

game
set
match

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

did you type that with a straight face

the meeting was a poorly executed set up
the doj facilitated and encouraged your supposed "criminal" behavior

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

This is all the evidence one needs to prove the existence of the deep state. This 'holier than thou, I don't recall' attitude these leftists have will be their death knock.

As Trey Gowdy once said - 'No one is above the law' ....except the blatant double standards of Hillary 'smash em with hammers after you bleachbit all the subpeonaed evidence' Clinton vesus 'Trump paid off hookers therefore jail him' is outstanding.

The Constitution is currently being shat on and the left welcomes it, obviously.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: shooterbrody

but let's see if a meeting about "orphans" was the whole truth.

I have no problem with that

In fact, I assume don jr went there to see if she had dirt on Hillary

That’s not a crime at all

Now had don jr said “if you give us this dirt my dad will in exchange go easy on Russia if elected” that is a crime

I have not seen any evidence remotely suggesting that, and in fact quite to the contrary trumo has had the harshest policy toward Russia any president in recent memory has

Why wouldn’t Russia just rat out trump when he is bombing there troops in Syria, or sanctioning them?

Meanwhile, let’s equally go after Hillary’s connections to Russians, and the fbis wrong doing by hiring special counselors to raid their lawyers offices in the middle of the night and charge decades old crimes

I mean, if you are interested in the truth, you would want equal treatment, right?
edit on 11-12-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And further

Instead of deflecting to republican not charging any crimes here

The question is, are you ok with this?

yes. I'm aware of all this.

I'm not questioning the legality of the warrant or how the dossier was acquired .

what boggles my mind is why nearly 3 years in, and when trump was at the height of his popularity, a red house and Senate at the time, why wasn't ther more inquiries into this?

do we know more than actual government officials?
the dossier was obtained via an ex spy, warrant issued without verification, trump towers even possibly wiretapped.... yet Muller had 0 (zero) Republicans even attempt to shut down the investigation.... so much so the then AG gracefully bowed out of the whole thing.

you're smart to pinpoint the warrant may not have been legal, yet these simple clue droplets seem to escape you...

now dont you think there are much much more that really went on between the trump campaign and possible foreign government debauchery...??

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

So that fact that republicans haven’t fought more proves trumo had debauchery with Russia?

To me, it shows the same thing I have been saying since at least 2008

The establishment republicans and democrats are almost the same, and care more about maintaining their power than anything else

And this they will work together to keep outsiders from getting power

That’s why Bernie was cheated by the democrats, and yet almost no democrats did anything about that

And so when bias and corruption of the intel agencies is shown blatantly for all to see, it is a shame people say “well if the corruption is that bad republicans would have done something “

Not to mention that republicans were stonewalled by the doj and fbi, along with democrats every single time they tried to get evidence showing this wrong doing.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

if it was all illegal, no other seasoned politician could see this? not even trump appointed judges could drop the hammer on all this illegal investigation?

all I'm saying is, if trump lied through his teeth about paying for 'it' , then I cant wait to see what other truths may have been massaged.

and if the whole thing was indeed illegal to start with, then trump is innocent by proxy.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Bernie was an independent running as a Democrat for particular demographic reasons.

completely different context...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

let's not teeter around the point that trump paid for the tongue of sex workers...

legal or not it's one factor.

if the FISA was illegal, why cant a red Congress make the varsity of this supposed 'illegal wareant' be front and center in the investigation... nearly 3 years later. unless they KNOW something keyboard warriors don't.

besides the payment to whores is a separate thing... and frankly I dont give a toss about trump's deviance.

this is more pertinent

“According to Mueller, Michael Cohen was contacted shortly after Trump declared his candidacy, in November 2015, by a ‘trusted person’ in the Russian government who could offer the campaign ‘political synergy’ and ‘synergy on a government level.’”

and I cant wait to see the revelations of the female Russian operative who just reached another plea deal. ...

I find funny how conservative news sites are trying to make this solely about trumps sexcapades

LOL, you are using the age old defense tactic that if there is nobody being charged, there is obviously no crime. Totally ignorant, but expected.

And sadly, we are back to the same boat. if Trump conspired with Russians, he should be charged and removed. But we know Hilary and the DNC conspired with foreign spys who used Russian sources to influence the outcome of the election. And with that known fact, we get......crickets. Wear that integrity with pride young man, you earned it all.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

if trump lied through his teeth about paying for 'it'

to who?
the press?
so now he is the only politician that cant lie to the press?

mkay

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I don’t understand your logic

There must be no bankers that broke the law in 2008 banking crisis, because no politicians punished them

There must have been no wrong doing about fast and furious, because no politician pushed for jail

There must be nothing wrong with money in politics, because no politicians have seriously done anything to change it

There must have been nothing wrong with the cia saying Saddam had connections to Al Qaeda or wmds because no one was charged with any crimes involving it

Do you see how nonsensical this is?

Why even have discussions about anything then?

We shouldn’t believe our lying eyes, out masters in Congress are to be wholly trusted, and if their is any wrong doing they will let us know

You can believe that if you want, I chose to think for myself

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think you've completely missed the mark in trying to corner me too hastily...

keep reading....

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Bernie was an independent running as a Democrat for particular demographic reasons.

completely different context...

No it’s not

Both were perceived outsiders who the establishment wanted to screw over

But surely you think nothing wrong happened to Bernie, or seasoned politicians would have made it a higher point

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I'm not going to argue if it's illegal to convince a candidate to bow out, Bernie could have said f it and kept going.

Bernie was muscled out of the candidacy. and no seasoned Democrats opposed it, because the seasoned Democrats were ok with it.
so no seasoned Republicans stopped the investigation, does that mean they wanted it to proceed?

let's get real here
edit on 11-12-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join