It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Redneck Riots

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

When it comes to terrorism, Americans have a much, much higher chance of being killed by a Right Winger than an extremist Muslim. If and when Trump finally goes down expect a small miniorty of Right Wingers to commit more acts of Right Wing Terrorism.

While I look forward to Trump being removed, I fear his hardcore base will, of course, resort to violence because these are the same degenerates who have wet dreams of a second American Civil War.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: intrepid

TheRedneck

I clicked too

noooooo way

wasn't sure i wanted to read....

Jeebus, modzzzz,
stick a yellow card on the OP
we don't need that kinda scarmongering !!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

When it comes to terrorism, Americans have a much, much higher chance of being killed by a Right Winger than an extremist Muslim. If and when Trump finally goes down expect a small miniorty of Right Wingers to commit more acts of Right Wing Terrorism.

While I look forward to Trump being removed, I fear his hardcore base will, of course, resort to violence because these are the same degenerates who have wet dreams of a second American Civil War.

Lol you fear a lot? You do know that from 2001 to 2016 only 225 people were killed by any terrorist right? That is 225 out of 400 plus million over 15 years, and here is the break down of that 225.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

You're like the member 3nlightened or however its spelled - loves to overtly straddle the political fence, but in doing so does a piss poor job of hiding the true feelings about political violence towards the philosophy of conservatism.

There is no way on gods earth you could ever convince me that you denounce all political violence, because you do not.

Your comments in this thread, where you projected a violent incident whilst avoiding the softball game speaks volumes.

You incite violence, you are one of the extremists so naturally you denounce someone that denounces violence....

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

There are all kinds of 'em out there.

I'd be so willing as to say the vast majority aren't salivating over the chance to "water the tree of liberty" to borrow a phrase from Thomas Jefferson.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Third thread in two days on a modern civil war in amerca..

I'm no old fuddy duddy,I'm also no spring chicken. I'm in my mid forties and have heard my fair share of this rhetoric.

In the late 80's and early 90's I would hear of the impending "race war".

In the early 2000's it was martial law, fema camps and plastic caskets...

In 2012 nibiru..

Then the warpigs tried the race angle again with BLM in 15-16.

I'm not buying that We are headed for civil war, and when I hear the rhetoric now I see it for what it is..

Fear propaganda designed to appeal to the disenfranchised or downtrodden.

The fact is your average American ,the silent majority, do not look forward to,or fantasize about shedding their neighbors blood in the streets. Do not fall victim to the hype of the vocal minority..

For the record I'm not a democrat or a republican. I am a fiscally conservative libertarian who supports term limits in the Senate and the House. I think it's The woman's right to choose (abortion) and I am pro LEGAL immigration as my great great grandparents didn't have a problem waiting at Ellis island..

I honestly think it's why the zombie apocalypse theme is so popular.. it's normal people fantasizing that they no longer would have to go to work,or pay taxes.they become free of the burdens of society,escapism at its finest...

Prepping for emergencies is smart.
Being as self sufficient as possible
(Gardening,Hunting,raising livestock) is smart and economical.

Wishing for the madness of a true hot war in America or encouraging it is ..insane

and I think it's also a bit odd that the same people who want a civil war, disagree with the Georgia guidestone..what better culling process than have us off each other..
It's not like the real global elite would be any where near the front lines..

Respectfully,
~meathead

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join