It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Redneck Riots

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Are you saying the opposite is true? If so I guess you're blatantly lying too.

When was the last time you got into an altercation with anyone outside of the internet? You seem to be avoiding that question. Probably because nothing you see in the news actually happens to you in your daily life hardly ever if at all.

Prove me wrong, tell me how you're constantly assaulted by ravenous liberals and their bike locks every time you step outside your door. Or do you never go outside for fear of it happening?
edit on 12/11/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Who is pushing you? The media.

No, the media does not control my life. And no one is actively pushing me, but I see plenty of people who would apparently like nothing better than to do so. Thus, a warning.

I guarantee if you go to the grocery store right now you'll run into plenty of liberals that are willing to hold the door for you and ask how your day is going.

You're right. I have some good friends who disagree with me politically. You would probably be surprised to learn that if you go to the grocery store there are conservatives who would do the same for you. You might be more surprised to learn that a great many of them are armed when they do it. You'll never see the gun unless you try to rob or assault them or someone in their presence.

If you ever see mine, it will likely be the last thing you see. I will not show it until I have to use it, and then my mind is made up. I never threaten. That statement itself is not a threat, and really not even a warning. It's a statement of how I live my life.

I understand that may seem weird to many. I see so many people who constantly threaten with empty threats, I am to the point of simply ignoring them. Maybe it's insecurity; I don't know. Whatever it is, though, thinking that others all do the same is a grave error in judgement. That's all I am saying.

Don't try to read between the lines with me; I don't write anything there.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I was told to leave a rabid liberals home once solely on my belief of a second amendment that cannot be infringed. She was just a renter with a roommate. I believe e this was 2014. The roommate refused to stand up for me being their guest because their name was not on the lease. I contemplated waiting for police anyway and creating a #storm about illegal subletting, but decided to just leave and go shoot guns instead.

I felt better, and lost touch with them anyways after a couple of months. Shooting firearms is such wonderful anger management.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Most of my family is conservative, my brother is liberal. I see both ends of the extreme on a near daily basis, that doesn't mean anyone is out there assaulting people over it. Sure, the media cherry picks the worst of the bunch when they can but it is not an indication of most people by any stretch of the imagination.

The media has been sensationalizing things for years and we are seeing the effects of their sensationalism whether it be left or right.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Ok, I've had the same issue with family members. Check my recent threads to find it. It happens in both ends of the spectrum.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Someone watches way too much Fox News.

I've noticed a lot of the more extreme right wing members around here are in there 50's or 60's. Decades of propaganda will radicalize you so I can't blame you guys for being so aggressive and prejudiced against people who think differently.

*their

It's nuts to read that from you after all the protests by left wing groups where violence takes place against those who don't share their views, and then you blame everything on a news station. Plum nuts, man.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

He sure struck that nerve a little too close to home for you, didn't he? I haven't seen a tantrum this quintessentially Hysterical Little Girl since my daughter had a hissy fit last week.

Lol what? Sublimecraft is calmly explaining

This is a hissy fit...if you didn't know...

edit on 11-12-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

off topic...several years ago a woman was stopped at a red light.
She was forced out of her car and dragged to the side of the road
and was raped. When I heard about this on the news,I made it a
habit now to always lock my car!
Nothing happened to me personally,I learned a lesson from another
person's misfortune.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Hmmm... remember that guy who ran over and killed that person in one of the Carolina's a year or two ago?

"Oh my God, conservatives are running people over everywhere! Don't go outside!"

That's the kind of logic I see on these boards.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
My hubby is getting hungry and I can't play anymore right now.
I will be back later,mama

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Ok, now let's assume that there are rapists waiting at every red light. Let's also assume that anyone who forgives someone else for running a red light should be seen as a rapist, an apologist for rapists or is glad that people are raped at those red lights.

Sensationalism and completely separate issues being conflated all because a red light is involved. That's what I see around here when it comes to the left/right paradigm.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If our political system wasn’t rigged I would agree with you, however, Democrats and Globalists cheat to win and hold a philosophy of by any means necessary. When faced with cheaters, traitors and unprecedented media bias you might need to knock a few heads to get your country back on track.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Some things cannot go on. Some things can get too far out of hand. Some things my family died for. It wasn't to have 3 bathrooms. It was FREEDOM from oppression.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ttropia

Honestly, I think it is simple. People in the cities need a rule about pooping in the 5' X 8' back yard. People in where we are can poop anywhere on the 110+ acres. Same rules should not apply. Federal need not make city laws. That's what city ordinances are for.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Slanted much?

Extremism of the Right.

Cmon now. It's no less of a right extremist than 'some here' are a left extremist.

I'd love to point out two main ironies here but nah.. I'll save it for another day.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

In many ways it's probably better to speak about such things openly. it gives people a chance to vent and for others to understand how deeply they might feel. Just think of it as superlative-laden rhetorical catharsis.

The alternative is a world where people are afraid to speak and no one sees the signs of trouble until it's too late. One could say it encourages violence but the opposite argument certainly has its merit. Think of all those you've heard speak of violent acts - just how many ever carried through on those threats? It's very rare so far as I can tell.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
"The Redneck Riots"

Whew. It's a thing not an action. I was worried there for a second. I think TheRedneck could take us all down.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The politicians from both sides want us at each others throats. It makes us all easier to control, use and abuse.

The extremists from both sides are the politicians puppets. Pull their strings, they dance.

People need to realize we have a common enemy and we are it. We play along and keep reelecting the same bad players into office to control us. It's the entire purpose of the two party system, to make sure the same people stay in power and none of the people we need can ever make it into office.

Perhaps most of us are "slugs".

edit on 12/11/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Sure, the media cherry picks the worst of the bunch when they can but it is not an indication of most people by any stretch of the imagination.

Of course not!

That's why I cautioned you to not try and read between the lines. Political violence may be becoming more commonplace, but we're not yet at the level of an uprising. Yet. The constant anger needs to be quelled to avoid that.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join