It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Redneck Riots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Xtrozero

Forget it, the enlightened one loves to project - every ATS member he does not like is a violent mass shooter and should be executed immediately or at least banned so he doesn't have to address his closet intolerance, once you understand that, its easier to read the posts.

He sure struck that nerve a little too close to home for you, didn't he? I haven't seen a tantrum this quintessentially Hysterical Little Girl since my daughter had a hissy fit last week.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

When have I ever called anyone a mass shooter that should be executed? Lol! You're hilarious. Putting words in my mouth because you have nothing else I see. Good luck with your media facilitated self-delusion.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

No, just enjoying the triggering. Thanks for playing and say hi to your daughter for me.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You do love to be triggered, finally an honest post.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

When's the last time you got into an actual real altercation with someone on the left outside of the internet?

Most conservatives I know simply avoid violence when possible. I know I do. I'm not looking to get into an altercation with anyone; I just want to be let be.

Some people, especially bullies, seem to take that attitude far too often as weakness. I've seen it for over a half-century. But the thing that usually comes of it is that everyone has a limit to how far they will be pushed. Everyone. Once that limit is reached, there is no turning back... there is no "oh, sorry, I didn't mean to upset you"... there is no retreat to a safe space. Once that limit is reached, the game changes in an eyeblink.

That's just the way it is. It's not right, left, right, wrong, or anything else except reality.

What you are hearing is not a threat... it is a warning. A desperately needed warning, if one judges by the present political/social climate. Civilized people warn others when they are approaching their limit, as a courtesy they extend to others. Uncivilized people, like criminals, do not. They strike without warning, because their intent is to harm. A warning is an attempt to not harm, without simply lying down and dying.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You do love to be triggered, finally an honest post.

LOL, OK, you win the projection award. There is no-one better than you at it, I'll give you that.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Violence resolved more issues than any other in history. The talking comes after, when one side has been violently beaten Into submission.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I want to thank-you for posting this reply.I am trying to warn others
that things aren't looking good and be prepared.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Who is pushing you? The media.

I guarantee if you go to the grocery store right now you'll run into plenty of liberals that are willing to hold the door for you and ask how your day is going.

People have allowed the media's narrative to poison their soul. It is an illusion created by those in power and all this animosity they have helped to build up is beginning to boil over.

I don't plan on fighting or shooting anyone but there are plenty of people around here who seem to be itching to pull the trigger. That's the entire point of the narrative being pushed by the media. "Us vs them!" A tactic as old as civilization itself. Those in power know exactly how to divide us and conquer us, they've done a great job of it over the past couple of years. Compare the ATS of today to what it was just 5 years ago as an example and you'll see how successful they've been.
edit on 12/11/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You're the one putting words in my mouth. That's the biggest sign of projection there is.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

It's something that needs desperately to be heard.

I guess the more things change the more they stay the same. I saw so many bullies get their just deserts during high school, I lost count. It always went the same way... the bullies would push, and push, and push until they came to that limit, they would be told to back off, they would give a little more push, and the next thing they knew they were lying in a puddle of their own blood. It seems the bully attitude has remained into adulthood for quite a few.

There is one big difference between high school and adulthood: the degree of retaliation. In high school bullies would just get beat up. Adults tend to take much more drastic measures. We're older and we don't want to fight. We'd rather just end it.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Some of the things that I have been seeing,20 years ago,I wouldn't
believe it could happen.

What happened?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I guarantee if you go to the grocery store right now you'll run into plenty of liberals that are willing to hold the door for you and all how your day is going.

how the hell do you guarantee something like that?
the member shows being from alabama
there are counties in alabama that 89% of the people voted for trump

you have seriously lost it
you seem to be the one that the media has effected
the world is not how msnbc portays it

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Who watches MSNBC? Not me. I don't watch the news, I don't visit news sites, this message board is literally the only place I get my "current events" from.

I can guarantee it because it's true. Are you saying you are constantly assaulted by liberals everywhere you go? When is the last time you got into an altercation with someone outside of the internet? Be honest. I'm willing to bet you haven't in a while. Prove me wrong.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Well,I just happen to be a baby boomer who will turn 64 next month.
Decades spent watching this world slip downward into a bottomless pit.
Some of the things that I have been seeing,20 years ago,I wouldn't
believe it could happen.
Am I being aggressive and prejudiced against people who think differently?
I would say no,if they leave me alone,I will leave them alone.When they try
to restrict my freedoms and tell me I have to think the way they do...then
Huston,we have a problem.

Boy, you're getting real old. I am a lot younger than you, I don't turn sixty four till ten months from now.

Funny we learn so much when we get older and remember all of the stupid stuff that happened in society and we retired and have the time to actually research things instead of being a parrot.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I can guarantee it because it's true.

Now you are just blatantly lying.
good day

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

I would like to answer your question but it would be off topic
and would cause a thread drift.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Annee
Slanted much?

Extremism of the Right.

Yep. I was just noticing that, hopefully it's not contagious to more sensible trumpsters. (If there are any.)

no, we are like the borg, one collective. No individual thought, just reactions. Every person who isn't with you and the resistance is this way, all of them, every single flucking one.

Does that make it easier for you to function now?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I get my "news" from many sources.I don't believe everything
I read and I don't believe everything I see on this board.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm not liberal, conservative, left, right, or a slug.

I'm just a guy trying to live life and take care of my family.

I'm so sick of all of the political slander and hooha that it is outright disgusting.

Every single political faction is f'ed up. Every single one.

Just a bunch of dumb crap to keep everybody occupied with hatred and disagreement.
edit on 11-12-2018 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join