It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Redneck Riots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Someone watches way too much Fox News.

I've noticed a lot of the more extreme right wing members around here are in there 50's or 60's. Decades of propaganda will radicalize you so I can't blame you guys for being so aggressive and prejudiced against people who think differently.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Violence is a tool many are already using.I am for using bullets only when
all else has failed,an absolute, final resort!

I'm not sure people understand that everything seen coming from the right including Trump's tweets is all reactive to violence and attacks from the left. Attacks on the President from day one and this huge surge from the left including hate groups like ANTIFA and social media outlets to stifle freedom of speech.

It's like the left pokes a bear with sticks until it growls and then they say SEE! it is aggressive...lol While the bear just wants to relax and sleep...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Someone watches way too much Fox News.

I've noticed a lot of the more extreme right wing members around here are in there 50's or 60's. Decades of propaganda will radicalize you so I can't blame you guys for being so aggressive and prejudiced against people who think differently.

You're simply and agist.
That explains a lot.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Yeah, slugs are peaceful creatures, saying these rioters are like slugs disgraces the slugs

edit on 11-12-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

link   

So what is an extreme right winger? I'm almost 60, so what is it that you see as extreme? I don't see 50+ yearolds rioting lol Falling on their knees screaming NOOOoooo when Obama won...twice...geez..

To be honest I'm set in life...35+ of productive years put me in the position where it doesn't matter to me who is President. I do worry about the young as huge numbers were hit hard during Obama years with cost of living and loss of jobs...for me it was great I got 3% 30 year fix, zero interest loans when ever I wanted... Cost of living went up, but hey I wasn't trying to make ends meet like about 200 million Americans were.

So what is this extremism you talk about?

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You're like the member 3nlightened or however its spelled - loves to overtly straddle the political fence, but in doing so does a piss poor job of hiding the true feelings about political violence towards the philosophy of conservatism.

There is no way on gods earth you could ever convince me that you denounce all political violence, because you do not.

Your comments in this thread, where you projected a violent incident whilst avoiding the softball game speaks volumes.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Why is it that this is the second thread of yours that I have see thats about using violence to solve political disagreements.

You live in America, not Syria.

Like I said before I know some of you might have a itchy trigger figure but try words not bullets.

If words don't work, If trump is worst case end up being removed from office and put behind bars for (whatever...killing puppies or something) then protest, write to congress, but for the love of god don't start shooting hippies because some old orange dude got sent down.

Also, she considers herself a christian as well. I think I missed the class in Sunday school where they taught using violence to solve your problems.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Exactly! If/when necessary and not before. Hopefully never, and the fact that we are an armed people is a deterrent of even worse behavior by our critters in DC.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Why is it that this is the second thread of yours that I have see thats about using violence to solve political disagreements.

Like I said before I know some of you might have a itchy trigger figure but try words not bullets.

If words don't work, If trump is worst case end up being removed from office and put behind bars for (whatever...killing puppies or something) then protest, write to congress, but for the love of god don't start shooting hippies because some old orange dude got sent down.

Do you think the France government would of backtracked on the gasoline tax and stance on immigration, if the yellow vest protesters just wrote letters to it's government. Sometimes violence is the only way to get a government to do what the people want.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well,I just happen to be a baby boomer who will turn 64 next month.
Decades spent watching this world slip downward into a bottomless pit.
Some of the things that I have been seeing,20 years ago,I wouldn't
believe it could happen.
Am I being aggressive and prejudiced against people who think differently?
I would say no,if they leave me alone,I will leave them alone.When they try
to restrict my freedoms and tell me I have to think the way they do...then
Huston,we have a problem.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

I think I missed the class in Sunday school where they taught using violence to solve your problems.

George Bush said a little prayer just before the US government murdered thousands in the middle east with your blessing. After he was beaten by Obama, Obama increased the military presence in the middle east to ensure more murder with your blessing.

Clearly, neither of them missed the sunday school class about the violence to solve problems, you definitely have a nice religious intolerance streak about you. I'm surprised you didn't lament about Trump in your post. If you voted in the US elections anywhere between 2000 and today, you endorse murder when it suits you.

Hows them apples?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So what is an extreme right winger?

People itching to shoot other people in a civil war. I see a lot of that around here lately.

I don't see 50+ yearolds rioting lol Falling on their knees screaming NOOOoooo when Obama won...twice...geez.. 

I don't see anyone doing that outside of what the media chooses to show.

Go outside right now and see just how much of what you see in the news is actually happening around you. You'd be surprised just how sensationalized everything in the media actually is. You think there's a reason it's all sensationalized? I know there is and it is to make both sides radicalized.

When's the last time you got into an actual real altercation with someone on the left outside of the internet? Im willing to bet never.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Dbl.
edit on 12/11/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's almost as if you think people can't denounce violence on both sides. Do you just assume people cheered on those people being shot during that baseball game all because they have a different opinion on a completely unrelated issue? Seems like it, pretty ignorant if you ask me.

You know what it sounds like to me? It sounds like you're using that shooting as an excuse to justify any future violence that comes from your side of the fence. That's what it sounds like to me, hopefully I'm wrong.

You know what they call it when you use someone else's actions as an excuse to justify your own? Hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Gonna jump into this one head first since I was invited so nicely ("Red Neck Riots").

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If trump is worst case end up being removed from office and put behind bars for (whatever...killing puppies or something) then protest, write to congress, but for the love of god don't start shooting hippies because some old orange dude got sent down.

Nobody's talking about confronting words with actions. That's what ANTIFA does. But we're also not talking about confronting actions with words. That is as useful as tits on a boar hog. We're talking about confronting actions with actions.

The removal of an elected leader by use of fraud and inequitable usage of law (possibly actual violation of established law) is not something one simply screams slogans about. That is a denial of liberty. It is slavery. It must be opposed. It must be disallowed. To even consider that the peasants who have had their right to elect their leader effectively removed should sit by and do nothing concrete when that ability is removed is... well... silly.

The linked article contains a lot of right-leaning bias, but it also makes some pungent points. People will suffer evils as long as they are sufferable... but not past that point. Take away any hope of equality under the law, and the evils become insufferable.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You know what it sounds like to me? It sounds like you're using that shooting as an excuse to justify any future violence that comes from your side of the fence. That's what it sounds like to me, hopefully I'm wrong.

Stop projecting, it makes you look pathetic. You keep telling folks that in your circles everyone thinks you're a righty or conservative - honestly, I don't know who you're trying to convince with that BS. From where I'm standing, your a closet extremist leftist.

and there is nothing on gods earth that will convince me otherwise.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

People itching to shoot other people in a civil war. I see a lot of that around here lately.

What is a lot, 2, 5, 10? Are any of them doing anything, do they complain then go to work and take care of their families? What do you call a few 1000 ANTIFA rioting down the streets of Portland near where I live that seems like on a weekly bases? Once again are these conservatives being the initial trigger or just reacting to a triggered group?

When's the last time you got into an actual real altercation with someone on the left outside of the internet? Im willing to bet never.

I'm 6'5" 280lbs ex-military that still goes to hot spots around the world as a "contractor"...No one really messes with me, but then I don't go to Portland with their weekly protests that turn into violence. Ya the ones protesting are women that scream FU in your face for an hour or some skinny bun hair guys whiffing wild ass punches...lol it would be like fishing for fish in a barrel for me if I was into that kind of thing...maybe my older age has mellowed me out some.

edit on 11-12-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well,I just happen to be a baby boomer who will turn 64 next month.
Decades spent watching this world slip downward into a bottomless pit.
Some of the things that I have been seeing,20 years ago,I wouldn't
believe it could happen.
Am I being aggressive and prejudiced against people who think differently?
I would say no,if they leave me alone,I will leave them alone.When they try
to restrict my freedoms and tell me I have to think the way they do...then
Huston,we have a problem.

Well, look on the bright side.

With the average American lifespan being around 78, you don't have to put up with it much longer.

I know that was dark, but hey, we all die and then it's the offspring's turn to hold the whining pitchfork before they in turn kick the bucket as well.

Or, to put it more stingingly bluntly. you sat on your ass for 40+ years and let it come to this. You don't have much room to bitch & moan.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Alright Mr. Extremist, calm down. Just because I disagree with you on something doesn't automatically mean I worship the guy who shot up that baseball game or those rioters burning towns to the ground. I know your favorite propaganda outlet has convinced you otherwise but it simply isn't true.

But I'm glad to see you have begun appealing to God in order to justify your own extremist hate for people who think differently than you. Appeal to God all you want, doesn't change the fact that you hold extremist views all because the media has manipulated you in to having them.

Drop the cult attitude, it looks bad on you.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Forget it, the enlightened one loves to project - every ATS member he does not like is a violent mass shooter and should be executed immediately or at least banned so he doesn't have to address his closet intolerance, once you understand that, its easier to read the posts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join