It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Redneck Riots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I just finished reading this article and am posting it here for you all to see.
Basically breaks down the population into 3 categories,liberals,conservatives
and slugs*. The article also talks about the issues with globalism versus nationalism.

www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

* I would never call a group of people slugs!

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Why is it that this is the second thread of yours that I have see thats about using violence to solve political disagreements.

You live in America, not Syria.

Like I said before I know some of you might have a itchy trigger figure but try words not bullets.

If words don't work, If trump is worst case end up being removed from office and put behind bars for (whatever...killing puppies or something) then protest, write to congress, but for the love of god don't start shooting hippies because some old orange dude got sent down.
edit on 11-12-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't know, I believe it's acceptable to stand up for proper spelling and grammar, up to and including violent resolutions if other means of diplomacy fail.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

from your link

These people are often the bottom level of society. They want something for nothing. They are lazy and expect the government to take care of them.

interesting article you have shared here

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

meh am dyslexic I use a auto-correct program that sometimes just pops in a random word unintentionally.

If my spelling and grammar is all you can pick up on then thats fine by me.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Why is it that this is the second thread of yours that I have see thats about using violence to solve political disagreements.

Like I said before I know some of you might have a itchy trigger figure but try words not bullets.

If words don't work, If trump is worst case end up being removed from office and put behind bars for (whatever...killing puppies or something) then protest, write to congress, but for the love of god don't start shooting hippies because some old orange dude got sent down.

Interesting. Do you feel that way about BLM? Or Antifa? Or is that violence justified in your eyes.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

No violence is justified.

So if its BLM, Antifa, the KKK, some deranged Trump supporter shooting up a pizza restaurant because of alt-right media lies....its all wrong in my view.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

is this yet more liberal/democrat double standards? using violence is a rather common thing in the US, especially if involving some liberal type cause. just look at recent history. we have liberal/democrat violence all the time especially from their thug groups ANTIFA and black lives matter. or even look at the last Presidential election and all the liberal/democrat violence against Trump, Republicans and their supporters and political events. don't get their way, it seems violence, mobs and riots are their go to answer.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Slanted much?

Extremism of the Right.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Author Dave Hodges has wasted a lot of type on an article that is simply flawed tripe.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Slanted much?

Extremism of the Right.

Yep. I was just noticing that, hopefully it's not contagious to more sensible trumpsters. (If there are any.)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

the population into 3 categories,liberals,conservatives and slugs*.

False Dichotomy.

I am none of those things.

And anyone who views the world this way cant hardly be trusted.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

So if its BLM, Antifa, the KKK, some deranged Trump supporter shooting up a pizza restaurant because of alt-right media lies....its all wrong in my view.

You always bring this up but I don't recall your cries of "words not bullets" when that democrat took his rifle to the softball field, after he found out it was Republicans practicing, and began shooting at all of them. You're preaching to the wrong side, you need to preach to the other side about no guns. We did our talking in Nov 2016.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I find it interesting that you used this hypothetical example, when a REAL example exists.

Alleged gunman James Hodgkinson volunteered on Bernie Sanders' campaign
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

You always bring this up but I don't recall your cries of "words not bullets" when that democrat took his rifle to the softball field, after he found out it was Republicans practicing, and began shooting at all of them. You're preaching to the wrong side, you need to preach to the other side about no guns. We did our talking in Nov 2016.

I can't recall any threads I was taking part in back in then.

I know that I denounced Obama several times over his use of drones if that counts.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

I find it interesting that you used this hypothetical example, when a REAL example exists.

Alleged gunman James Hodgkinson volunteered on Bernie Sanders' campaign
www.usatoday.com...

Oftentimes I'm blatantly sarcastic. For example: When I left work the other day, there were a couple guys outside wearing hoods because it was cold and raining. With my hood on as well, I said "Why are y'all wearing hoods? Hoods are for nerds."

I can't help but think that people like OSoTC are being blatantly sarcastic like that. I only do it because it purposely makes no sense whatsoever. Surely there aren't people who do this without realizing it.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I can't recall any threads I was taking part in back in then.

I know that I denounced Obama several times over his use of drones if that counts.

My point is, you act like the right are the violent ones, yet the left are violent almost daily when they approach someone with different views. You never call them out, you never ask them to use words not weapons. Like I said yesterday, I don't know where your news sources come from, but you're being sold short on a lot of things.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

No I don't care what moron thinks violence is the answer to a political disagreement I disagree with it.

I don't care if your left/right or somewhere in the middle, its wrong.

Is that clear enough for you.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

evolution. revolutions dont work.

trying to solve today's problems with ethos from yesteryear results in history repeating itself. we don't live in the same society as 400 years ago.

we need an evolution, not another revolution.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join