Originally posted by TruthCanHurt
Does anyone else realize that television broadcasting is performing mass brainwashing on the populous?
I guess the real question is: What is it that "they" want us to believe?
You have been beliving what "they" want you to blieve all your life and never suspected it. "They" shape the minds of your children under the
guise of Education and you say, "My kid is getting a good education." "They" love children. Children grow up to be just like "them." Who are
"they"? They are the ACLU and Socialist.............
............On Jan. 10, 1963, Congressman Albert S. Herlong Jr., D-Fla., read a list of 45 communist goals into the Congressional Record. Below are
the communist goals being implemented by the ACLU in their quest to destroy America's culture and traditions:
* Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
* Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of
teachers associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
* Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American communist cell was told to "eliminate all good
sculpture from parks and buildings," substituting shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.
* Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
* Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
* Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and television.
* Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural and healthy."
* Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual
maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."
* Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and
* Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of "the big
picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the communists took over. Obliterating the American past, with its antecedents in principles of
freedom, liberty and private ownership is a major goal of the communists then and now.
* Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental
health clinics, etc.
* Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
Which brings us the the National Education Association - another organization who's agenda is to destroy the very fiber this nation was founded on by
not teaching your children:
* In 1936, the National Education Association stated the position from which it has never wavered: "We stand for socializing the individual."
* NEA specialist Paul Haubner, "The schools cannot allow parents to influence the kind of values-education their children receive in school; . that
is what is wrong with those who say there is a universal system of values. Our goals are incompatible with theirs. We must change their values."
* Chester M. Pierce, M.D., Professor of Education and Psychiatry at Harvard, had this to say: "Every child in America entering school at the age of
five is mentally ill because he comes to school with certain allegiances to our Founding Fathers, toward our elected officials, toward his parents,
toward a belief in a supernatural being, and toward the sovereignty of this nation as a separate entity. It's up to you as teachers to make all these
sick children well - by creating the international child of the future."
* In the Humanist Magazine, Jan./Feb 1983, John Dunphy wrote: "The battle for mankind's future must be waged and won in the public school classroom
. The classroom must and will become the arena of conflict between the old and the new . the rotting corpse of Christianity and the new faith of
* Bureaucrats, politicians and educators regularly appear on television blaming either parents or lack of funds for the failure of our schools. Their
prescription is always the same: more money and more government control. For well over 50 years, American voters have fallen for these fallacies.
Victor Gollancz, a famous socialist publisher, explained why he believed that socialism would take over America: "Christians are not exactly bright,
so it will be easy for socialism to lead them down the garden path through their ideals of brotherly love and 'social justice.'"
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already...What are you? You will pass on.
Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community." (Adolf Hitler in a speech
given on November 6, 1933)