It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Clintons going down for their crimes against America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Being here on ATS "which by the way" the members are very well into seeking the political thruth, but it is hard to prove it unless you want a bullet in the back of your head. This is about Hilliary try ing to get out of the US before the department of Justice pulls her passport.

I''m making this thread for you to add an update on her leaving America.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Someone with her money and status doesn't need a passport to get out.

I'm sure after the U-1 deal she's got a lifetime resort waiting for her in Russia.

If our justice system ever does is job, she will still never set foot in a cell.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Same answer to every thread title that asks a question.

..................................NO

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Short answer...No.

They have far too much political clout/connections/money and dirt on far too many people. If they go down, they could take most of DC with them, not to mention the leaders and politicians of other countries.
Even if, by some miracle, they were charged with something, it would stay tied up in court for years and the Clinton's are not getting any younger.
There are many hoping for it, but " Justice " is only for us little people and as we've seen too many times, with enough money and power, you can get away with just about anything.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The rule of law doesn't apply to the elite.

So no.

Hillary The Evil Blood Queen of Evil Death is safe.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The disgusting, evil, pustule of rancid lizard mucus known as Hillary Rodham Clinton will be indicted...but, due to a lengthy trial and appeal process, will be pardoned by President Ocasio-Cortez.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Being here on ATS "which by the way" the members are very well into seeking the political thruth, but it is hard to prove it unless you want a bullet in the back of your head. This is about Hilliary try ing to get out of the US before the department of Justice pulls her passport.

I''m making this thread for you to add an update on her leaving America.

Nope. The "leaving America" part? Wealthy people, owning 4-5-6 homes all around the world...can spend all their year-after-years...traveling and spending days, weeks, months, years...not coming back to "Main Street, USA"...and many of the rich do that very thing

*ETA..I.M.O? The Clinton's are quickly becoming worthless old news...much larger fish are currently trying to jump the hell outta the frying pan...
edit on 11-12-2018 by mysterioustranger because: No coffee...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

She left the country? What about Bill and Chelasea? Huma?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

According to the Magic 8 Ball...

"My Sources Say No"

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This place is to corrupt and believe it or not the average person loves the Clintons because the 90s was a time of greater prosperity

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
No obviously.

Everyone that tries to go after the Clintons either end up dead or are themselves destroyed, unless they give up and submit to the Clintons overwhelming power.

edit on 11-12-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

They have far too much political clout/connections/money and dirt on far too many people. If they go down, they could take most of DC with them, not to mention the leaders and politicians of other countries.

That's sounds pretty good actually

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

originally posted by: DAVID64

That's sounds pretty good actually

For sure. How soon can we start?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think they will be hung. I hope they do it publicly.

It's funny how many people have respect for these criminals.

You can't keep blocking FBI investigations if you're not the President.

I really hope they are executed like Bush and McCain. Then they can try to use their own death to push back their trials.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

This explain everything. I mean everyyyyyyyyyything!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I want to believe!

But nah... Seriously doubt it. Never happen!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

LIke the second coming of Jesus, anyone reading this post will be long dead and gone before any Clinton or any other politician serves jail time. The government is run by organized crime. The rule of law ended 50 years ago.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The only way this happens, is if WE, the American people, do it ourselves. Oh and they won't head for a cell, they'll be hanging or in a live viewing of the guillotine. The poster above said it best, organized crime runs the Government. We need one person to squeal, one high ranking person to squeal could turn the tide but I will not hold my breath. If one person ever grows the balls to fight back against them, a change can be sparked. I digress, pray and hope.

new topics

top topics

join