It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It' s time for the Hilliary to say she is sorry to sell out of the American citizens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Amazing: Please watch. I never really understood why she hated the American public, but as her husband was demomnized they really had nothing to lose.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The speaking tour by her and Bill was a total bust as they could not get people to attend who gave a crap about their B.S.

As far as her leaving the states I have no idea as to why. If the Clinton's are going to be hung I would think it would be over the play for pay Uranium One (by some reports 148 million to the Clinton Foundation and Bill's 500,000 Russian speech) ..

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I know you know a lot about this subject.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I wonder if the arrest of the Chinese exec in Canada has anything to do with what is going on with Clinton (and Obama). I wonder if she was arrested so that she might be used as a bargaining chip is some of of the long list of people flee to China - they can do a swap to get the criminals back.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I see you're frequenting more obscure fake news videos on yt. good for you.

she definitely left the country on a commercial flight... right after the funeral she attended.

watch more videos! like and subscribe! keep watching those videos. please.
and start looking into mass school shooting hoaxes while you're at it

edit on 11-12-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

she definitely left the country on a commercial flight... right after the funeral she attended.

I didn't know that the journalist was lying to the american public, but thanks for pointing it out to me and other here.
This is really becoming a serious problems for the news outlet. Like here in this country they throw your asss in jail if you report about fukushima without govt permission.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Look at her on the plane surrounded by news papers magazines. Do you really think those are her interests? Or is she decoding secret elite messages, receiving further instructions...?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

So she did leave the country? But I thought the video was fake? Which is it then?

top topics

join