It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key Takeaways From James Comey’s Testimony Before Congress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Good article written by Sharyl Attkisson (herself a deep state victim).

She highlights some of xFBI Director James Comey's "points" and "authorities".

Stuff like Strzok and Page being involved in the Hillary case and the Russia case, Loretta Lynch and her famous meeting with Bill Clinton.

And of course, he wonders why Hillary wasn't interviewed before a Grand Jury !!!

This is all from Comey's "appearance" before Congress the other day.

Comey seemed a bit "forgetful" and not able to "recall" many things as well as not answering questions because 2 lawyers present said not to !! 😆

Key Takeaways From James Comey’s Testimony Before Congress

Comey confirmed that controversial FBI lovers Peter Strzok and Lisa Page served both on the team investigating Hillary Clinton’s email practices and the team investigating Trump-Russia connections (p. 18).

Comey said the tarmac meeting between Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton five days before Hillary Clinton’s FBI interview was problematic and “potentially inappropriate.” Comey acknowledges he didn’t take steps to find out the substance of the conversation (pp. 33-34).

Comey says he also learned of “material” that, if made public, “would be used to cast doubt on whether [Lynch] had acted appropriately” in the Hillary investigation (p. 35). He did not say what the material entailed.

Comey said he doesn’t know who drafted the questions for Hillary Clinton’s FBI interview. He says he didn’t read them. The FBI didn’t record the interview. Comey said he also doesn’t remember why Clinton’s interview wasn’t conducted before a grand jury (p. 38).

Comey said he doesn’t know for sure why the witnesses in the Clinton email investigation weren’t subpoenaed and questioned before the grand jury. He says the FBI investigative team deemed it unnecessary (p. 212).

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Mr Comney was a real good guy, but he made a big mistake and made Hillary lose

Hillary won the popular vote. Lets have her run again. She is a woman. We need to have a woman run. She is one of the most honest Demcrats in this country. She is for the people. Her self sacrifice is far more then Jesus. She is trying to save the whole planet, and she can. She is very powerful.

Here in California, we are building shrines to bring offerings for her. Jesus was a pretty nice guy, but, Hillary is the real deal. Jesus is dead,and could not even save himself, but Hillary could save the world.

So, Id like you all to join me in a prayer of forgiveness to her. We must cleanse ourselves of all unrightousness, and ask for her leadership, and guidance.
Please jpin me in a prayer.

Dear god,
We know that trump is bad.
Please cleanse us from all his sins, and make us whole again.
Please help us do better and help us to get trump out of office so we can save the planet.
In Hillarys name we pray, so help us god

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My conclusion is politics is a complete waste of everyone's time.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

All the people that defended and keep defending her wont tell me why she's somehow not the most qualified candidate in history anymore even though she was cheated out of the presidency. It no maka sense to me. Are the dems mysoginists now or something?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sounds like the FBI DIRECTOR didn't have a clue as to what was going on at all with the highest profile cases under his department.

At least that's what the testimony makes it seem like....

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Oh he knew everything.

This whole "I don't recall" or "I don't know" thing is just so he looks more dumb and less guilty.

One he isn't, and one he is.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yeah, this fool is incompetent. Head of the FBI and didn't know jack s#. Glad he was fired, we don't need, what I now suspect, a soy boy in that position.

I think he has one more appearance, hmmm?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Can Come[y] be part of suicide weekend?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Mr Comney was a real good guy, but he made a big mistake and made Hillary lose

Hillary won the popular vote. Lets have her run again. She is a woman. We need to have a woman run. She is one of the most honest Demcrats in this country. She is for the people. Her self sacrifice is far more then Jesus. She is trying to save the whole planet, and she can. She is very powerful.

Here in California, we are building shrines to bring offerings for her. Jesus was a pretty nice guy, but, Hillary is the real deal. Jesus is dead,and could not even save himself, but Hillary could save the world.

So, Id like you all to join me in a prayer of forgiveness to her. We must cleanse ourselves of all unrightousness, and ask for her leadership, and guidance.
Please jpin me in a prayer.

Dear god,
We know that trump is bad.
Please cleanse us from all his sins, and make us whole again.
Please help us do better and help us to get trump out of office so we can save the planet.
In Hillarys name we pray, so help us god

I am looking for the [/sarcasm] tag - buuut...

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Oh he knew everything.

This whole "I don't recall" or "I don't know" thing is just so he looks more dumb and less guilty.

It's funny, when providing testimony he can't remember anything important, or doesn't know, but when outside talking to the press or online he seems to remember everything, knows all and even has opinions on all of it.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: vinifalou

Oh he knew everything.

It's funny, when providing testimony he can't remember anything important, or doesn't know, but when outside talking to the press or online he seems to remember everything, knows all and even has opinions on all of it.

…...remember so much, that he can write a book. Hrmmmm, Comey is pure BS.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
May be he should of read his book .

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
12/17/2018

When Congress asked James Comey today if he knew who paid for the Dossier document that was used to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign and administration, he replied: "WHO CARES!"

Source: twitter.com...

Comey's response is eerily similar to Hillary Clinton's, "What difference does it make!" statement, when asked about American deaths in Benghazi.

new topics

join