It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian pop star who set up notorious Trump Tower meeting says it was useless and a total joke

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lumenari

He just described every conservative on this site.
The ones sunk in this fairy tale where trump is being set up instead of law enforcement actually doing their job going after a criminal. You dont seem to care he's a criminal..... too busy with WHAT ABOUT HILLARY ?????

You having a bad day.....only more bad days to come.

Your obsession with anything Trump is unhealthy.

Although with every post, you probably sway more people to Trump's side.

Congratulations.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: six67seven

Bullschitt. Comey says he never heard the word collusion? You will absolutely have to back that up with some kind of proof.

At the risk of answering on behalf of six67seven, I believe he's referring to several excerpts from Comey's latest testimony. I don't have the transcript available right now but some excerpts from an article are below:

Former FBI Director James Comey on Friday could not describe to the House lawmakers what the crime of collusion entailed, referencing the Trump-Russia investigations.

House Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy asked Comey Friday afternoon during a closed-door hearing, “Some of our friends in the media use the word ‘collusion’ from time to time. What is the crime of collusion?”

Comey responded, “What is the crime of collusion? I do not know. I’ve never heard the term ‘collusion’ used in the way it’s been used in our world over the last couple [sic] years before that.” He continued, “I don’t know of a crime that involves collusion. I think in terms of conspiracy or aiding and abetting.

And...

Gowdy later asked Comey what he thought the difference was between “collusion” and “conspiracy.”

“I don’t know because I don’t know what collusion means. It’s a term I haven’t heard in my career in the Justice Department, so I don’t know,” said Comey.

And...

Florida Democratic Congressman Ted Deutch later asked Comey, “You said that there’s no crime of collusion as it’s used, I think, in terms of conspiracy or aiding and abetting. I haven’t heard the term collusion in my years at Justice. This investigation or I would say just to try to make this easier for you to answer, given your description of collusion, collusion would not be the basis for an investigation conducted by the FBI?”

The former FBI director confirmed, saying, “Right, because it’s not a thing in the criminal statutes, that I understand at least. It would be investigating where anyone conspired with the Russians or aided and abetted the Russians.”

All from here: dailycaller.com...

He's referring to hearing the term in context, not 'at any point in his life', but before you use that to rubbish what six67seven was saying, everyone else knew what he was referring to so you'll just need to keep up before going on another one of your famous one-line-rebuttal rampages.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Since it is illegal then Clinton using a British Spy and Kremlin intelligence must make you wonder when she will be charged, right?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think you're ticked off because the real Russian collusion points back to several high ranking Democrats.

The Trump collusion is off now and the MSM is backing away and trying hard to emphasize a different last ditch effort.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the famous "Trump Tower Meeting" may have indeed been a hoax set up 😎

Apparently the guy who set up the meeting did so to get the Trump people roped into some kind of trash deal that actually knew ahead of time was all BS anyway 😆

Dirt on Hillary was the initial theme of course.

Nothing happened and people walked away 😆

Lots of BS attempts to get Trump cornered ever since he whoolapped the strongest and best funded political campaign in history.

Not easy recovering 2 billion dollars is it 😎

EXCLUSIVE: Russian pop star who set up notorious Trump Tower meeting tells DailyMailTV it was 'useless' and a 'total joke' - and offer to 'incriminate Hillary' was simply a stunt to get the Trumps' attention

Emin Agalarov, known by his first name, is the Russian pop star who set up a meeting in Trump Tower between Trump campaign and a Kremlin-linked lawyer

Notorious meeting attended by Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort has become part of the Robert Mueller special counsel probe

Now Emin tells DailyMailTV the offer of information to 'incriminate Hillary' from a Russian 'prosecutor' was a stunt to get the meeting to happen
Emin, 38, spoke to DailyMailTV ahead of a five-date North America concert tour and during the recording of a new music video ahead of release of his 11th album

Billionaire property developer's son voiced frustration that his recording career had been overshadowed in the U.S. by the Russia-election scandal
He says his father asked him to set up the meeting and neither he nor Rob Goldstone, the publicist who emailed Don Jr., knew who was involved
'The people that know how the meeting happened, who attended the meeting and what that meeting produced, understood that it's a total joke,' he said

Agalrovs and Trumps had relationship since before 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow which Russian-based family hosted and which Trump attended

They worked together on a plan for a Trump Tower Moscow, one of a series of plans pursued by the Trumps

"Zthey knew it vaaz all BS when zi vodka vaaz made in China"

So why did so many ,patriotic Americans, accept the invitation and attend ?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join