It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian pop star who set up notorious Trump Tower meeting says it was useless and a total joke

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, I look forward to Muellers report about this. Word is, Trump JR is hiding in Canada because of this very meeting and is afraid of any future indictments from Mueller.

Any source on this claim that he's hiding in Canada because of this? Why would he hide in Canada when there is extradition between Canada and the US? That makes zero sense...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
but.. but.. but.. You have been singing this tune for two years now, and have delivered ZERO results. You are the worst speculator in history, you are fired!!
I hereby revoke your privilege to dissent on the internet and you are to cease and desist all communications relating to the pattern of failed predictions. Your shareholders have sold their stock in you and moved to greener pasture.

You remind me of the folks that come around every year in financial circles and tell us that our economy is getting ready to crash harder than ever and expect to see gold increase to $10,000 an ounce! And they d this every single year! At least they have gold in their hand, what do you got?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Rewey

I don't give a F!@# about Hillary, you have confused me for someone else
hell, I don't even care about this Russian collusion.
Just my 2c on how I understand the law..and at that, I could be wrong.

No, no - it was meant to be a dig at the claims about 'intent' over the past 2 years, not at you! Poorly worded on my part...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

No worries at all

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

...it may be that Trump could be taken down by spending campaign funds on paying off his mistresses, which none of us saw when this whole debacle started. Bottom line, Trump is a lying conman who hasn’t been shy about breaking laws, which is ironic coming from the man who always claimed to be the law and order candidate.

Allow me to be the first to ask... Is this true, or did your hear it on CNN?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I don't give a F!@# about Hillary, you have confused me for someone else
hell, I don't even care about this Russian collusion.
Just my 2c on how I understand the law..and at that, I could be wrong.

Maybe you don’t give a F!@# about her, but the deranged Leftists do.
If she would have won, they would be living large in their mental illness fantasy land.
But instead, we have had 2+ years of crying and bitching with no end in sight.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm not sure that many of the left are really in support of Hillary, some, for sure, the majority I'm not convinced..I think many feel betrayed by the DNC.
They definitely do not like Trump, can't say I like him much either.
I would of voted fringe party myself..neither of the 2 majors.
As for the bitching..it will keep on keepin on, but I believe he could win a 2nd term..for better or worse.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I didn't see Natalia mentioned. What about the dead guy mentioned in this article?
www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: underwerks
The issue isn’t whether or not it was a set-up on the Russians part, it’s that team Trump fell for it. It’s illegal to seek help from a hostile foreign power to win a presidential election in America.

It gives whoever you’re working with leverage over you. That’s why it’s illegal and should be. You can blame that on Trump being naive about what the laws are, but as a judge once told me ignorance of the law is no excuse.

There is no such law. Its been said many times before, but just in case: There is no such law...

Democrats and TDS sufferers like making up their own laws to stew their own brains in. It acts as a kind of first aid balm if they make up enough things to convince themselves that Trump is going to get in a lot of trouble THIS TIME.

This just in::::

Democrats, liberals, commies and progressives alike still believe in Santa Claus!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Hmmmm, if that was the case then why didn't Donald Trump just say that when this meeting first came to light? Or the second time that he changed his story or the third time or the fourth? Plus, this explanation of the meeting was never one of the explanations that any of the Trump's gave for the meeting.

• July 24, 2016: Donald Trump Jr. appears on CNN and dismisses the notion that the hacking of the DNC's emails was part of a Russian plot to help his father in the election: "Well, it just goes to show you their exact moral compass. I mean, they will say anything to be able to win this. I mean, this is time and time again, lie after lie."
  • July 8, 2017: The New York Times breaks the news about the meeting. Trump Jr. issues a statement saying it was a "short introductory meeting" that was primarily about Russian adoptions.
  • July 9, 2017: The Times publishes a second story reporting that Trump Jr. was promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton in advance of the meeting. He issues a second statement saying the Russian lawyer offered "vague, ambiguous" claims of dirt on Clinton, but that nothing meaningful came from the meeting.
  • July 11, 2017: To get ahead of a Times article that would be published minutes later, Trump Jr. tweets screenshots of the email exchange in which the meeting was organized. The emails indicate an interest in obtaining incriminating information and a tacit acknowledgement by Trump Jr. of the Russian government's support for his father.
  • July 12-16, 2017: President Trump's lawyer Jay Sekulow appears on several cable news shows and denies that the president had any involvement in drafting his son's initial statement to the Times.
  • June 2, 2018: The Times publishes a letter from Trump's lawyers to Robert Mueller conceding that the president dictated "a short but accurate" statement issued by his son about the meeting.
  • July 26, 2018: Former Trump attorney Michael Cohen claims the president approved "going ahead" with the meeting, contradicting denials of any prior knowledge by Trump's legal team.
  • Aug. 5, 2018: Trump again denies having any advanced knowledge, but claims that it was a "totally legal" meeting to "get information on an opponent" — something that is "done all the time in politics"

Go deeper: The shifting stories on the Trump Tower meeting

Only a moron would think that someone who has changed their story more times than they change underwear would be telling the truth on their fifth iteration of the story. But, if that's what you guys want to hang your hat on, be my guest.

It will be interesting to see if Trump himself tries to change the story on the meeting yet again, but at this point it doesn't really matter. By all accounts Mueller already has evidence proving the true purpose of the meeting. However, we the public will have to wait and see what it was truly about.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I don't believe you. Proof please.

And just because members here, on all sides of the octagonal fence, have changed their profile pictures to resemble the jolly old fellow during festivus for the restofus, doesn't mean they believe in santa. Or a pole.

FAKE NEWRRSS!!!11

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

not even the usual mentalists are buying this spin. there's no need to dig on your part. this is just a distraction to keep the drones from asking follow up questions.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Swills
but.. but.. but.. You have been singing this tune for two years now, and have delivered ZERO results. You are the worst speculator in history, you are fired!!
I hereby revoke your privilege to dissent on the internet and you are to cease and desist all communications relating to the pattern of failed predictions. Your shareholders have sold their stock in you and moved to greener pasture.

You remind me of the folks that come around every year in financial circles and tell us that our economy is getting ready to crash harder than ever and expect to see gold increase to $10,000 an ounce! And they d this every single year! At least they have gold in their hand, what do you got?

Because shocker white collar crimes take ages to investigate. I know it doesnt have the instant gratification you need to survive these days.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

does he now? ... how funny ... just when Mueller is getting ready to indict Junior ...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
There were fourteen people in trumps campaign/transition/admin who had contacts with Russia that they lied about.
Its not too hard to pull the wool over your eyes is it?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Bullschitt. Comey says he never heard the word collusion? You will absolutely have to back that up with some kind of proof.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

tower? .... what tower?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
I call it the Podunks of Fifth Avenue syndrome.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

does he now? ... how funny ... just when Mueller is getting ready to indict Junior ...

Saved for future reference.
edit on R002018-12-11T08:00:55-06:00k0012Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

He just described every conservative on this site.
The ones sunk in this fairy tale where trump is being set up instead of law enforcement actually doing their job going after a criminal. You dont seem to care he's a criminal..... too busy with WHAT ABOUT HILLARY ?????
edit on 12112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join