It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian pop star who set up notorious Trump Tower meeting says it was useless and a total joke

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Looks like the famous "Trump Tower Meeting" may have indeed been a hoax set up 😎

Apparently the guy who set up the meeting did so to get the Trump people roped into some kind of trash deal that actually knew ahead of time was all BS anyway 😆

Dirt on Hillary was the initial theme of course.

Nothing happened and people walked away 😆

Lots of BS attempts to get Trump cornered ever since he whoolapped the strongest and best funded political campaign in history.

Not easy recovering 2 billion dollars is it 😎

EXCLUSIVE: Russian pop star who set up notorious Trump Tower meeting tells DailyMailTV it was 'useless' and a 'total joke' - and offer to 'incriminate Hillary' was simply a stunt to get the Trumps' attention

Emin Agalarov, known by his first name, is the Russian pop star who set up a meeting in Trump Tower between Trump campaign and a Kremlin-linked lawyer

Notorious meeting attended by Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort has become part of the Robert Mueller special counsel probe

Now Emin tells DailyMailTV the offer of information to 'incriminate Hillary' from a Russian 'prosecutor' was a stunt to get the meeting to happen
Emin, 38, spoke to DailyMailTV ahead of a five-date North America concert tour and during the recording of a new music video ahead of release of his 11th album

Billionaire property developer's son voiced frustration that his recording career had been overshadowed in the U.S. by the Russia-election scandal
He says his father asked him to set up the meeting and neither he nor Rob Goldstone, the publicist who emailed Don Jr., knew who was involved
'The people that know how the meeting happened, who attended the meeting and what that meeting produced, understood that it's a total joke,' he said

Agalrovs and Trumps had relationship since before 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow which Russian-based family hosted and which Trump attended

They worked together on a plan for a Trump Tower Moscow, one of a series of plans pursued by the Trumps

"Zthey knew it vaaz all BS when zi vodka vaaz made in China"

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Moreover, there was obviously no Russian backchannel in place if Jr & Co. were taking a meeting like this. That tells anyone who can think there was no Russian collusion.

Except the Russian collusion of those dealing in the dirty dossier.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Weird isn't it??

How nothing points to 'Russian collusion' (collusion - a word Comey admits he's never heard before) yet the dims continue to scream at the sky about 'Russian collusion'?

All of them seem to have become just as bright as Ocasio-Cortez

you CAN make this sh*t up!!! just ask zee dimzzz.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
some people will believe anything...

it was all just a biiiiiigg joke. yup. just for the lols

omfg...its come down to this.

next, it was all a big 'mirage'. time dialation predicted by einstein made it look like there was intent to create a back channel to Russian conglomerates elites and government.

it was all a dream... ohhhh...ahhh..

edit on 10-12-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The issue isn’t whether or not it was a set-up on the Russians part, it’s that team Trump fell for it. It’s illegal to seek help from a hostile foreign power to win a presidential election in America.

It gives whoever you’re working with leverage over you. That’s why it’s illegal and should be. You can blame that on Trump being naive about what the laws are, but as a judge once told me ignorance of the law is no excuse.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
some people will believe anything...

it was all just a biiiiiigg joke. yup. just for the lols

omfg...its come down to this.

next, it was all a big 'mirage'. time dialation predicted by einstein made it look like there was intent to create a back channel to Russian conglomerates elites and government.

it was all a dream... ohhhh...ahhh..

You just described the Democratic party from 2016 to now.

Because in the real world, the Queen won!

Again, you are fun to read!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yea, pay no mind to the foreign gov't oppo research investigation, yet someone that meets with someone through a freaking pop star that supposedly has dirt on your opponent is treasonous.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
The issue isn’t whether or not it was a set-up on the Russians part, it’s that team Trump fell for it. It’s illegal to seek help from a hostile foreign power to win a presidential election in America.

It gives whoever you’re working with leverage over you. That’s why it’s illegal and should be. You can blame that on Trump being naive about what the laws are, but as a judge once told me ignorance of the law is no excuse.

There is no such law. Its been said many times before, but just in case: There is no such law...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

If Trump had a direct channel to Putin (at the time), no "Meetings" would have been necessary right ? 😆

Tumble Weeds Tumble

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ya, sorry, why should I believe this "pop star"
It doesn't even matter, the intent matters, like a murder for hire case, where the person trying to hire a killer is guilty, even if they are trying to hire a police agent..unbeknownst to them.

This is the way it works..I actually have no personal opinion on the matter.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Yea, pay no mind to the foreign gov't oppo research investigation, yet someone that meets with someone through a freaking pop star that supposedly has dirt on your opponent is treasonous.

The dossier was the only Russian dirt in this game, all of it the tales and gossip of Russian intelligence itself, all of it anti-Trump, all of it sourced from the opposition, but Trump colluded with Russia.

I love watching them try to hide this, lying by omission, and in the process becoming the willing participants of Russian intelligence itself.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: underwerks

There is no such law. Its been said many times before, but just in case: There is no such law...

Democrats and TDS sufferers like making up their own laws to stew their own brains in. It acts as a kind of first aid balm if they make up enough things to convince themselves that Trump is going to get in a lot of trouble THIS TIME.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Well, I look forward to Muellers report about this. Word is, Trump JR is hiding in Canada because of this very meeting and is afraid of any future indictments from Mueller.

Good luck Trump supporters, you’re gonna need it. But off topic, a bit, it may be that Trump could be taken down by spending campaign funds on paying off his mistresses, which none of us saw when this whole debacle started. Bottom line, Trump is a lying conman who hasn’t been shy about breaking laws, which is ironic coming from the man who always claimed to be the law and order candidate.

He’s going down, in flames and he’ll throw anyone and everyone under the bus to save his own ass. Probably best to stop supporting an obvious criminal.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

Honestly, if people would be just as outraged about similar or worse situations conistently I believe most people would accept Trump being a sacrifice. But when similar or worse things are overlooked or in some cases glorified you realize that its not the new standard, it's just the new standard for some.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Perhaps we should wait till this canary sings before you start counting your chickens.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, I look forward to Muellers report about this. Word is, Trump JR is hiding in Canada because of this very meeting and is afraid of any future indictments from Mueller.

Good luck Trump supporters, you’re gonna need it. But off topic, a bit, it may be that Trump could be taken down by spending campaign funds on paying off his mistresses, which none of us saw when this whole debacle started. Bottom line, Trump is a lying conman who hasn’t been shy about breaking laws, which is ironic coming from the man who always claimed to be the law and order candidate.

He’s going down, in flames and he’ll throw anyone and everyone under the bus to save his own ass. Probably best to stop supporting an obvious criminal.

So you were a supporter of a lying conwoman who was never shy about breaking laws.
We all know that.
Give it up.....the real criminal lost 2 years ago.

edit on 10-12-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: Propagandalf

Honestly, if people would be just as outraged about similar or worse situations conistently I believe most people would accept Trump being a sacrifice. But when similar or worse things are overlooked or in some cases glorified you realize that its not the new standard, it's just the new standard for some.

Well said.

In a sense, this sort of scrutiny is necessary. We should always hold power accountable.

But doing it while at the same time, sometimes in the same breath, blatantly disguising the more egregious acts of the opposition is nothing but propaganda.

In this case, because it stems from Russian gossip, as told by Russian intelligence, it’s Russian propaganda.
edit on 10-12-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Ya, sorry, why should I believe this "pop star"
It doesn't even matter, the intent matters, like a murder for hire case, where the person trying to hire a killer is guilty, even if they are trying to hire a police agent..unbeknownst to them.

This is the way it works..I actually have no personal opinion on the matter.

I'm guessing you've been conditioned to believe this understanding of 'intent' based on Hillary escaping scrutiny for destroying emails, etc.?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

This guys gonna be put on suicide watch when Muellers report comes out. Holy smokes, ‘delusional’ doesn’t even begin to describe it.

It’s gonna be a very hard six years ahead for you.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

I don't give a F!@# about Hillary, you have confused me for someone else
hell, I don't even care about this Russian collusion.
Just my 2c on how I understand the law..and at that, I could be wrong.
edit on 10-12-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join