It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me to understand. . . . .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

That hat is intimidating.

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Mahogany

As, yes! The old "you have to quote my exact words, because I'm not a pundit" trick. My, my, my, those goalposts must be getting heavy!

I referred to those of your political persuasion. I can understand the confusion, however, because many times I have used similar language when complaining about a store's policies or lack of satisfactory service where a mistake was made. Far too many time I get the response, "I just work here."

Some people cannot comprehend the English language, I guess. I blame the public schools...

TheRedneck

Do you hear a "beep, beep" when you back up like that?

Ok, whatever man, when you say 'you and your' to me from now on, I'll just assume you're talking about the majority of the country. I, however, will not be a coward, and I will use pronouns appropriately and stand behind my words.

Have a good night guys.

link   

LOL, without hope, there can be no despair. Prepare yourself for the cold, hard reality of despair because you're clearly quite hopeful.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: JinMI

Personally I think you hide behind you position here and attempt to intimidate and bully people from behind it. I despise the kind of people who use authority to push others down.

Red...a bully? BWAHAHAHAHAH

I could see how someone who is factually wrong, being proven wrong could be construed as being bullied. ...totally logical.

I have to agree with him Jin. That hat is intimidating.

Easy fix...wear a bigger one!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

OK, let me try it, then. Mahogany has predicted Trump's demise, incorrectly, so many times now and on so many different Hail Mary attempts that Mahogany find himself lacking in the credibility department. Welcome to the 2018 rendition of the Boy Who Cried Wolf... let me get you a pair of shortpants and a beanie from wardrobe, the lead role is yours.

This is a position which is appropriate for a large number of Americans right now, not the majority, but certainly quite a few. For 2 years it has been accuse Trump of XYZ, predict downfall, fail to prove accusation, downfall fails to manifest, find new accusation to make, wash, rinse, repeat. It has become a characiture of the Boy who Cried Wolf. Excuse many of us for viewing it with bemusement and disdain at this point. We get it, a lot of folks simply can't accept that he's POTUS. The next 6 years are going to be utter hell for them if they insist on continuing this ridiculous act.
edit on 10-12-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because when they want to fire you, they can pretty much fire you for any little thing that they want.
But if they like you, then you can pretty much do what ever you want and never get fired.

I don't think they like this guy. At all.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
All I know:

I will accept the rule of law only IF the rule of law is fair and just.

Everyone guilty of crimes should be punished accordingly.

Evidence of crime and guilt must be shown and no accusations alone will suffice. There is much human history to validate this need for facts beyond speculation.

If there is no such thing provided then I refuse to accept the rule of law. It is then lawless.

I'm a regular guy multiplied millions of times. I know I am not alone in this thought.

Prove Trump is guilty of a crime. Then go get him. If that is not possible then he is innocent and I will be saying for Trump to go get them right back, tiger.

That's all I know. If they choose to waste our time with anything less, then they are dumb.

edit on 12 10 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Wow, just wow. You can’t defend your position so now those with opposing views are somehow”bullies”? Time to step away from the keyboard and do some reflecting on if an internet board is worth having an aneurysm. Or maybe step outside and take some deep breaths?

Newsflash - differing opinions do NOT equal bullying. Though I do understand young ones today, especially of the liberal persuasion, were taught if they don’t get their way, they’re obviously being bullied.
edit on Mon Dec 10 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So even Tucker brought this up.

hmmf.

Trump paying bimbo's = impeach.

Democrats paying bimbo's = moar votes.

Like I've been saying, we live in a Banana Republic where the rules don't count.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: TheRedneck

As, yes! The old "you have to quote my exact words, because I'm not a pundit" trick. My, my, my, those goalposts must be getting heavy!

I referred to those of your political persuasion. I can understand the confusion, however, because many times I have used similar language when complaining about a store's policies or lack of satisfactory service where a mistake was made. Far too many time I get the response, "I just work here."

Some people cannot comprehend the English language, I guess. I blame the public schools...

TheRedneck

Do you hear a "beep, beep" when you back up like that?

Ok, whatever man, when you say 'you and your' to me from now on, I'll just assume you're talking about the majority of the country. I, however, will not be a coward, and I will use pronouns appropriately and stand behind my words.

Have a good night guys.

Not sure why you’d think he’s referring to the “majority” of the country. The 65.8 million liberals who voted for HRC are far from the majority of the 242 million adult (18+) populace of the US (in 2016) By my calculations, that’s approx 27%, whereas a majority would be 50.1%.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

This is the "smocking" gun? The thing that will impeach The Bad Orange Man.

I just read Trumps tweet and I’m over here dying laughing. Every time I think he can’t get any dumber he dives head first into the stupid barrel.

I know it’s a lot to ask that the president of the United States be fluent in English, but I’m hoping that’s something we can all get behind.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I know it’s a lot to ask that the president of the United States be fluent in English, but I’m hoping that’s something we can all get behind.

slate.com...

It's a byproduct of the instant technology world. In past years, written statements from presidents went through multiple proof readers and tech editors prior to releasing to the media. We now have president to public direct communication tech and, with it, will come typos. Same as happens to every single person who uses texting, Twitter, or forums.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Look it up

"smocking" has code meanings

"Stitches"

👀🚩

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
They are banging on about the "collusion" now on NPR and when you listen to it from a perspective that it is total propaganda, it makes much more sense. The broadcast is like a play, no conflicting opinions, no real debate or discussion, just a host asking leading questions trying to make himself (all smug and $hit) sound intelligent and as if he is some Sherlock Holmes. The guests usually sound like they have no idea what they are talking about, have no surity in their voice, pure facade.

They always try to skew the the perspective of the listeners by saying things like "everyone thinks...." "it's unquestionable that..." "everyone knows..." "everyone has been asking..." and other certainties or all encompassing statements that make the listener think there is much more evidence or proof than what has been brought forth. It sounds a lot like LARPing.

And it's the same BS regurgitated every night and they report it like their brains have been wiped and they don't remember reporting the exact same thing the night before.
edit on 12 10 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

slate.com...

It's a byproduct of the instant technology world. In past years, written statements from presidents went through multiple proof readers and tech editors prior to releasing to the media. We now have president to public direct communication tech and, with it, will come typos. Same as happens to every single person who uses texting, Twitter, or forums.

You sure about that? What if this is Trump giving out more classified information? Maybe a new Army program?

Has anyone checked what Q is saying? Dear lord has it been decoded yet?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
is this the water down attempt?

water it down to sole payment to one of trump's deviant vices?

the back channels to Russia ignored?
the quid pro quo schemes?
I know that the conservative news channels and talking heads and personalities want to portray as if its just payment for silencing sex workers...

good. keep pretending.
the investigation continues.
trump's Twitter absence speaks volume.

I just have to say... reading your posts is so entertaining.

They need to do a Netflix original series on it, based loosely on the movie "Bugs."

I thing your ideas would get a second season!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I'm as loathe to play the stupid Q games as I am to play the stupid Democrat Boy Who Cried Wolf games, you know that.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

This is the "smocking" gun? The thing that will impeach The Bad Orange Man.

I just read Trumps tweet and I’m over here dying laughing. Every time I think he can’t get any dumber he dives head first into the stupid barrel.

Perhaps since you are obviously better at it, you should be President next time.

Oh wait... that's never going to happen... ever.

So until then, pout and mock seems to be your routine.

Although you don't seem to be good at that either, judging by your posts...

SoOo... What do you DO here?

(Office Space line.)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
smocking eh? I guess smocking is the new covfefe.
For the record, I loved covfefe, it had you guys going on for about ten days about absolutely nothing. And I do not just mean the silly detractors, but the silly supporters who insisted spending those ten days or so debating with anger in many instances the morons who believed it was anything more than nothing.

So, I am smocking amused at this point. But the never trumpers have learned their lesson. They realized how silly they were for going on so hard about covfefe because the TV was programming them to drive that course. Just like the channels now are telling them to get all hyped about this broken record. Its the same broken record guys, they just moved the needle around so it sounds a bit warped than before, but its still the same broken record.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

What does his opinion have to do with him being a mod when the standard is to not moderate a thread you are a part of. Victim much? Did he silence you in some way? You're post seem to be appearing so at most another member made a mischaracterization of you and to you he is using his position of some sort of influence?
edit on 12/10/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/10/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join