It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me to understand. . . . .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

I wasn't talking about the people who wanted Mueller fired. I was talking about those who were terrified Trump would fire him.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wasn't he supposed to be gone long, long before now??

I can recall several members right off the top of my head who claimed just precisely that.

I can recall members of the media who implied just such an occurrence happening long, long before now, as well...

This is reaching the point of absurdity, quite frankly. The hypocrisy is quite an amazing thing to see.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I can recall several members right off the top of my head who claimed just precisely that.

I can recall members of the media who implied just such an occurrence happening long, long before now, as well...

This is reaching the point of absurdity, quite frankly. The hypocrisy is quite an amazing thing to see.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: TheRedneck

They will now wait and just watch Trump implode. He is about to do and say so many stupid things, it will be a show for the ages.

You do realize your accuracy in these predictions is pretty dismal, right? I mean, Trump was supposed to have fired Mueller how many times by now? 20? More? I lost count.

TheRedneck

You're confusing sides here, it seems.

Those people that wanted Mueller fired 20 times and were wrong are the same ones that will implode along with Trump, as his staunch boot lickers.

You realize how that argument does not work, right? Saying, "I was wrong 20 times, so there is no way in hell you can be right," is a terrible argument.

Ah, I see the problem here. English as a second language. I don't think you quite understood what was said. Being wrong all the time makes it very likely that you'll indeed be wrong again.

(post by Mahogany removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Being an Individual-1 accomplice in what Cohen will go to prison for is enough to get at least an equal sentence for Individual-1. And since that individual is not a cooperating witness, that sentence would be much longer than what Cohen will get. So, there is already a felony that he could be impeached for.

So now that we have established that you know absolutely nothing about American law...

Care to show me where Trump specifically told Comey to pay the NDA's with campaign money?

After all, most of the Trump campaign was self-funded, so his own moneys used would not be a campaign violation.

And if it was campaign money, what usually happens with this type of offense?

It is a paper violation that will be solved with a fine.

Much like the 2 million dollar oops that Obama did and paid a fine for.

So now it should be a felony for the orange guy but a fine for the black guy?

Total partisan BS.

edit on 10-12-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
BS-DemocratMSM-BS controls 97% of the media that people hear and see.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
is this the water down attempt?

water it down to sole payment to one of trump's deviant vices?

the back channels to Russia ignored?
the quid pro quo schemes?
I know that the conservative news channels and talking heads and personalities want to portray as if its just payment for silencing sex workers...

good. keep pretending.
the investigation continues.
trump's Twitter absence speaks volume.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
is this the water down attempt?

water it down to sole payment to one of trump's deviant vices?

the back channels to Russia ignored?
the quid pro quo schemes?
I know that the conservative news channels and talking heads and personalities want to portray as if its just payment for silencing sex workers...

good. keep pretending.
the investigation continues.
trump's Twitter absence speaks volume.

Obviously you are much wiser than I am.

Could you explain (in small words cuz I stupid) all the charges against Trump?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I certainly couldn't speak for him.

Responding "your" to your assertion "they."

Possible?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You realize how that argument does not work, right? Saying, "I was wrong 20 times, so there is no way in hell you can be right," is a terrible argument.

You are correct. But do you realize that statistics would give you a lower percentage of being right. You could be right though. Scientists believe that if a monkey could type on a keyboard for a long enough period some of his bashing at the keyboards could write sentences, of course it would be a coincidence. The monkey wouldn't even know he got it right.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

No no no, you dont understand. THIS TIME is it, IT HAS TO BE

I still cant believe they spent all that money to investigate supposed Russian Collusion, and ended up at this farce

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

As, yes! The old "you have to quote my exact words, because I'm not a pundit" trick. My, my, my, those goalposts must be getting heavy!

I referred to those of your political persuasion. I can understand the confusion, however, because many times I have used similar language when complaining about a store's policies or lack of satisfactory service where a mistake was made. Far too many time I get the response, "I just work here."

Some people cannot comprehend the English language, I guess. I blame the public schools...

TheRedneck

(post by Mahogany removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You do understand that mods who participate in discussion give up their status for that discussion, right?

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Tell me more how other humans think, it's fascinating. (Your slander comment is laughable.)
edit on Mon Dec 10 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: watchitburn

You're going to be really disappointed for the next 6 years.

I think you'll be too ashamed to post here in 1 year.

I doubt anyone will be ashamed to post here in a year. All the logical contributors have repeatedly written that if Trump committed a crime, he should be prosecuted (equivalent to others). The problem is that there has been no evidence of a CRIME, beyond “maybe” a campaign finance issue...which last POTUS bought his way out of...good for the goose, good for the gander and all that. Now the ones who “should” be ashamed, now and in a year, are all those rooting for the US to fail.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Maybe he is not a bully and he'll simply apologize.

Awwww, is that all you need? Well, bless yore heart!

I'm sorry you have so much trouble comprehending the English language.

There. All better now, I hope?

TheRedneck

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join