It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sorry , had little a non - issue, now it's been taken care of : thanks for the advice , plans , money , car keys , crystal balls etc

edit on 10-12-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm way too drunk to make any sense of this

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I will send you some plans

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: njord

I'll tell you what's the difference anyway , I just thought of it ;

if it was one or the other - drunk or deranged - they'd be able to tell which one it was .

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

A link would be nice for those that don’t know which thread you are referring to.

I do and I will say that your neither, but very opinionated. Nothing wrong with that. Just don’t be a cry baby when a thread you make goes south. As in don’t make a thread complaining about it.....

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The internet is an unforgiving place.

ATS can be both ends of the spectrum... personally insulting, condescending and aggressive or a spiritually enlightened flowing rainbow of love.

You can bring out whichever side you choose.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Why would you expect us to look for your thread and why wouldn't you post a link? You seem self centered, not deranged.
edit on 12 10 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

One is allowed to play their Millennial Card, if appropriate, should they wish to cry about it. However it cannot be played by a conservative nor more than once per day.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the internet.

It's full of brilliant, happy and beautiful people with endless riches and countless b!^ches.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have no hard feelings about it, but you crashed one of my threads (a short story, not even a "real" thread) this week with what I thought was unnecessary and perhaps slightly rude commentary.
edit on 10/12/2018 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

Though, I hear ya. It seems like there is an ATS "untouchables" clique. Let them have their fan clubs, who cares?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is offensive, I don't even get a response wtf?

I'm going to write a complaint thread about it tomorrow

I even made a plan for you, this one is only $200, and it can actually hold a tractor...

Added nevermind. This is a good bridge if you want to fall right in it, instead of get over it.
Make the damn footings out of concrete. Jesus.
edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I never respond to any of your post because your avatar trips me out man....
WTF is going on with that dude LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Flight of the Navigator, an awesome family film of the 80s

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

It's a shot from the 80's movie "The flight of the Navigator"

If you haven't seen it, you have got to, for the love of jeebus.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
I produced a thread here yesterday and a load of thug-like characters came on it and started calling me drunk or deranged or both .
Is that the impression other people get from me , or were they trying to stop a legitimate thread from having any legitimacy ?

Either way I want to say to them : get stuffed . It's been a mantra on here for years , attack the content not the poster , but that thread turned into a constant attack on me .

I don't think it's warranted , I'm not deranged or drunk ... but this was the last post

Yep, I trust more people who think you are drunk or deranged than you, sorry fella, but it is what it is lol.

Now there's some gang hanging around with it in for me ? Just for making a thread or two ? Let's see who they really are

I dont think you're either one. But on ATS, you need thick skin.

Depending on the topic, which side of the fence you're on....even if you're straddling the fence....all kinds of members come out of the computer/phone at you, for you, against you....with you, and not always the same ones!

Consider the sources....know what to expect...even don't respond if some bother you. It's ok....and reminds me:" All the woods would be SILENT....if the only birds singing....were the ones who sang the BEST!"

It takes a community to even MAKE a community! Everyone's input is needed here....otherwise we wouldn't HAVE ATS....drunk, sober, under-over medicated, educated, clueless, looky-loos, know-a-lots who really DO have some insight into a topic...and others who are angry at those who may know more than them.

Don't get rattled here....! Youre welcome!
Peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Last Flight of the Navigator, an awesome family film of the 80s

Ohhh I had to look that up.
Actually looks like a good movie! Though I can’t stream it soooooo...... another step must be taken..shhh

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

It's just "Flight of the Navigator", no "Last.."

But the film is worth the effort. Just make a quick trip to your friendly local Blockbus - I mean, Hollywood Vid - I mean...ummm.

I'll adapt the film in its entirety to a thread in the UFO forum. This might take a while...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

A link would be nice for those that don’t know which thread you are referring to.

I do and I will say that your neither, but very opinionated. Nothing wrong with that. Just don’t be a cry baby when a thread you make goes south. As in don’t make a thread complaining about it.....

Link

top topics

join