It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court deals blow to two states' attempts to cut Planned Parenthood funding

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Ok, Phage.

I'd be insulted if I didn't think Phage was normally right on nearly every topic.

Him being right or wrong has no bearing on how he presents his arguments.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Wardaddy454

no, I am suggesting that if planned parenthood were to stop taking medicaid patients, then some of those patients would just not let on that they have medicaid and still go to their clinics through the title x program or through the sliding scale.
if that would be considered fraud, then more than likely it would be fraud against planned parenthood if they are needlessly shifting their resources over for the care of patients that really have medicaid as an alternative.

if they decide to take the title x route, if they can, if the paperwork for that doesn't ask if they have insurance or other means to pay, then all you would be doing is shifting the money around to a different gov't program paying the tab. but what that would do would increase, and possibly run a deficit in the title x program.

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I have had three kids!!! planned parenthood was the first clinic I went to when I thought I was pregnant.
they did the pregnancy test, they did blood work to assure there wasn't any indication of problems such as diabetes, rh factors, ect, they gave me my first few months of prenatal vitamins. and, they found me an ob/gyn that would work with us as far as the bill goes because we were dirt poor and had no insurance!!! They helped ALOT, then after the baby was born, they supplied birth control for me..
would I have preferred to have my own primary doctor who had the experience of treating me years before I became pregnant and had a better understanding of my general health, sure...
but we were just rich enough to help support that fine, best in the world healthcare system, we couldn't afford to take full advantage of it, we had to settle for less!!!
so we settled!!! heck we paid our pediatrician by doing odd jobs around her office!!!

Nice anecdote.

I wonder why you didn't apply for medicaid, unless this was before 1965.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

www.adoptuskids.org...

here's 14 pages of kids in virginia who need a home, some might even be adoptable.

Poor kids. But why are you trying to appeal to my emotions?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Him being right or wrong has no bearing on how he presents his arguments.

Okay, not sure what the relevance is, I dont care about whiney bitches on either side of the abortion arguement and what facts I presented were accurate.

edit on 13-12-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The facade cracks.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Alrighty then.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join