It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fact that women use make-up

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Gosh I don't push it in every thread just mention it if it is relevant to the conversation.
FFS stop giving me a hard time with your puritanical preaching.
Whenever I mention my sex life it is pertinent to the discussion, why do you have such a problem with me enjoying no strings sex with loved female friends?
Quote me next time and explain why you think my comments were not relevant to the discussion...sheesh give me a #ing break.
EDIT
My female friends know who I'm sexually active with, we're all cool with it, it's being mature adults...but glittery eye shadow will attract me everytime.
edit on 15-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Sorry ccg , but you’ve brought up your sex life in multiple threads and quite frankly I don’t see how it even pertains to the OP of this thread.

I’m hardly puritanical, if you actually met me... and I can see some points to OP that have a lot of common sense.

What befuddles me is women who say they wear makeup for themselves, yet never wear it unless they are going out or will be around others. It’s an illusion they are trying do give off , so the original poster isn’t far off from the truth.

(post by CornishCeltGuy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousteria
a reply to: RealityIsAbsurd

I have 5 sisters. I'm used to spotting these incel nice guys from a mile away, and it's not just the 15-22 year old kids that are becoming more and more mentally ill with al of this women-hating garbage that leads many young women to live a life of insecurity and with a sense of fear over ther personal safety, but it's also middle-aged men that had a bad marriage or feel that their 1990 golf volkoswgein entitles them to attractive women who are young enough to be their grandaughters.

Pig ugly in both pics

is she ugly too? She's not wearing make-up, but she showered and used toothpaste. Is she decieving young men?! Naturally beautiful women don't need to brush or shower!

www.atelevisao.com...

Would you manage to sleep with either of those women, Paris Hilton and that woman I just linked you to?

How do you compare with their boyfriends and ex-boyfriends?

www.tv7dias.pt...

i.pinimg.com...

imagesyoulike.com...

I mean, if you are talking about someone's looks in a negative manner it's because you are in the position to do so, right? So, you look like Ryan Gosling or are you a Russian billionaire?

why is it that the men who got nothing to show for it are always the ones who bash women's looks the most

I'm definitely in the same league the guys you posted pics of, i'll admit my pecs aren't as great as their's though.
The brunette you posted a pic of is very attractive and I've been with ladies like that.
I just don't find Paris Hinton attractive, the make up is irrelevant. An awful example of a woman to try to make a point of I reckon.
If you like dead dopey eyes on a corpse like figure, get as wet as you like, Bud...

At the end of the day Hinton looks more like a dead wet baby deer than a woman, and that's not up for debate...
edit on 15 12 1818 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

(post by Ruiner1978 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I'm definitely in the same league the guys you posted pics of, i'll admit my pecs aren't as great as their's though.

You are? I wasn't talking about merely their bodies. Contrary to what many guys seem to think, facial aesthetics, hairlines, teeth,height, and age count a lot when it comes to being attractive to sexually attractive women. It's not simply a case of hitting the gym and bam, suddenly you're capable of pulling Alessandra Ambrosio absgirls.files.wordpress.com...

in an One-Night Stand, but yeah, ATS is populated by men who look better than Orlando Bloom

That dark skinned woman was born in 1990. If you were born in 1978 like your username suggests you're kinda a lot older than she is, and women for the most part want men their own age. Unless your last name is Trump or Bolsonaro. In that case, money goes a long way in buying a woman way out of the dude's league.

I just don't find Paris Hinton attractive, the make up is irrelevant. An awful example of a woman to try to make a point of I reckon. If you like dead dopey eyes on a corpse like figure, get as wet as you like, Bud... At the end of the day Hinton looks more like a dead wet baby deer than a woman, and that's not up for debate...

Then if she's so unattractive why would you sleep with her?
edit on 15-12-2018 by Mousteria because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You are? I wasn't talking about merely their bodies.

I know you weren't.
What's your point?
You asked me a question, I answered it.

Did you not like the answer?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Then if she's so unattractive why would you sleep with her?

Why not??

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

What befuddles me is women who say they wear makeup for themselves, yet never wear it unless they are going out or will be around others. It’s an illusion they are trying do give off , so the original poster isn’t far off from the truth.

Dude, why are you talking down the experiences of women who say they wear make-up for themselves because they enjoy wearing it on it's own, without doing it to compete with other women for attention, or to get laid with hot men(alright, some hot guys will sleep with anything that moves)

Make-up is feminine. Feminine women enjoy feeling feminine. They take pleasure in the act of applying make-up, of seeing themselves with it, the whole ritual that comes with tranquility and a certain pleasure in admiring one's aesthetics in the mirror. My father doesn't care about make-up and still my mother uses it everyday. And so do my sisters, when they are without a boyfriend, and even when they aren't looking for some hottie to bang - they wear it.

hell, the mother of one my friends would put make-up on and her fur coat just to walk the 2meters it takes to reach her closest street trash dumpster.

And the same can go for men. I'm clean shaved everyday. I shower 2 times a day, even when it's my day off and I'm just laying in bed. You cain't catching me in some power ranger pyjamas, bruh. I'm walking around in $200 jeans because there is no excuse to not be stylish.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Why not??

Because unless you're 15 and you live in Iraq which means you gotta bang a 90 year old goat due to a lack of options, there is no reason for you to sleep with a woman you consider to be vastly unattractive?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Why not??

Because unless you're 15 and you live in Iraq which means you gotta bang a 90 year old goat due to a lack of options, there is no reason for you to sleep with a woman you consider to be vastly unattractive?

Says who??

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

First off, I’m not a dude.

Unless I'm interested in banging someone in particular, I treat pretty much every woman like she's another one of the guys.

otherwise I’d think all men were shallow vapid horndogs such as you.

Shallow? Why am I shallow? What is it that makes me shallow exactly? hahaha, you don't interact all that much with young men if you think we aren't all horn dogs. Well, we are horn dogs around sexually attractive women. That might just explain why you think most guys aren't shallow vapid horn dogs

Says who??

Says someone who rubs elbows with Calvin Klein models who look like Sean O'pry younger brothers.

Ain't no way a guy with Paris catwalks model looks is sleeping with women they find to be extremely unattractive when there's better-looking women around. I've known guys who slept with overweight women but that's because they hadn't bust a nut in a week. But still. I ain't buying it, that you'd smash Paris Hilton despite having absolutely no attraction to her.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

(post by Ruiner1978 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words .

edit on 15-12-2018 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2018 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join